All Comments on 'The Preacher's Son'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yum!!!!

Loved this couple and the interracial aspect is new for you. I want to be someone's dessert/special treat too...lol. Give me more of what you are serving...yum!!!

seriouswriter12seriouswriter12over 13 years ago
Love it :)

I've melted from start to finish. These two are def my fave couple besides Petey and Toby. Keep writing 'coz you're so good at it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The ending was amazing, just the kind of suspense that makes your stomach clench and heart beat increase! I'm not telling you how to write, cause you do a damn good job EVERY time, but more dramatic turns like that make a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent

Robby, it's glad to read another story from you babe.. -C-

no1manno1manover 13 years ago
Keep Them Coming!!!

Purely another of your best works! Black is beautiful, especially Jackson here, not to mention how romantic and sexual this was. The ending got me on edge because I felt Walt was really gonna get kidnapped; but you put a lover's twist on it and viola! A truly happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Love all your stories, but this one was especially nice. Loved the sweetness of it, and Walt's shyness was just adorable!

rainwingrainwingover 13 years ago
So good....

I enjoy reading all of your stories! Please keep them coming. This one needs a sequel...something maybe with Shawn finding love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I LOVE all your stories! Honey, if I was a man and gay and same sex marriage was allowed wherever you live, I'd marry you. And I mean that in the nicest most non-creepy non-stalkerish way possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are my favorite.

You are my favorite author on Literotica, but this was the first story of yours that I have not given 5 stars. I do like the new approach you are taking with your stories but this one was just lacking something for me. I look forward to reading more from you soon and really hope you write the sequel to Brother-In-Law...I voted :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

loved this story as much as all of your others.

the interracial coupling was definitely a refreshing change of pace :D

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
mixed feelings

i liked it but...hmm maybe im being overly sensitive...he's a black man and of course just got out of jail...he has a job but not enough sense to pay his light bill & he lives in a trailor...anyway it was a sweet story, although i felt that deshawn & jacks had some unresolved issues, the sunday dinner(and bros playing madden) was right on the money, but a black mother accepting a gay son(especially one who believes in God and goes to church?)...well anything's possible and thats the beauty of storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Like this a lot! A sequel of this story will be much needed than others. Do consider writing it for this,please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so sweet

this was one of the sweetest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ended abruptly

Really enjoyed this story, although I thought the end was a little abrupt. It felt unfinished to me. I think there also should have been more of a resolution with DeShawn. Still, it was as wonderful as your stories always are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incomplete?

I like your writing but I dont feel this one came full circle. It needed a bridge between what happened at the end of the story and how you began. Your recent stories have had religious undertones in them, which is not a bad thing but sometimes it draws focus away from what you are good at doing; depicting really sweet, romantic love stories between a bear and a cub!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I did enjoy this story, like I have with all your other ones. But this one left a feeling like it had been rushed. in the beginning it started out slow and nice, letting us know the characters and all, then it jumps forward a few months and Bam it ends over one or two messy days. It just left me wanting too know more.

Keep writing here on literotica, you are one of a few writers that have inspired me too start writing on my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:)

I can understand what people are commenting about this story seeming a bit rushed at the end, but at the same time I loved it.

This was another wonderful addition to the list of wonderful stories you've written. I really hope you don't stop writing anytime soon because that'll be a sad day.

Fantastic job!!

cheers!

angelx602angelx602over 13 years ago
loved it

I read all of your stories and like most of them, and this one is no exception. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Almost your best . . .

I really enjoy your stories and I was blown away by this one except for a few things. The first one is a simple detail. You have the color of underwear changing from navy to white the first time they're together. Second is the resolution. Jacks' timing in showing up is just too good. And finally, like the others, I agree that you need a bridge between the end of the story and the beginning. But the rest? The character development is great. Wally's situation is heart-wrenching. And you have an amazing, true-to-life villain. Thanks for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ummm

There is a part 2, correct? That was a vert abrupt ending and didn't tie into the beginning at all (his job at the cafe, his father going to prison, etc. there is much room for growth), so I am hoping, yes! Fingers crossed. xoxox

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Awesome! Loved the chemistry between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING

This story is soooooo amazing! The relationship build up and the development of the two is soooooo great! I am so proud and priviledged to have read this story! I could see this being a movie!

The aspect that I loved the most was how he was a Christian - like me - and the way you addressed was dead on! THere are so many gay-Christians who go through this and most stories get the feelings of the main character wrong. YOu did so well! I love it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

wow realy loved your story big time...your realy creative

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Loved it. It's crying out for a sequel though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sequel!

Sequel sequel sequel!

I feel like Jackson and Wally's story isn't over. Pleeeeaaase do a sequel! ♥

QUAMEY_TQUAMEY_Tabout 13 years ago
WHAT!!!!

Oh heck NO!!!!....were is the rest....OMG!!!! I have just started reading your stories about 2 days ago....this was the first time I have been left unsatisfied....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yayy!!

I adored this one! Wally and Jacks made such an awesome couple. I could feel how in love they were. Wally, is such a sweetie, i loved how you wrote him :) Seems like Jacks was definitely Down with the swirl! I am too ***GRIN*** Keep up the great work Rob. Love ya!

fatherfuxxfatherfuxxabout 13 years ago
Greatest Story I have read on Literotica

I usually read these stories to get turned on. This story was so compelling that I forgot all about getting turned on and read the story as the great literature that it is. The story is a compelling coming of age story with compelling characters. I hope to read others in this genre

allusive1allusive1about 13 years ago
Very well done.

You did an amazing job of character development--a very engrossing and romantic story. The ending was a bit abrupt. I was on the edge of my seat, barely remembering to breathe, and then it was over. If you ever rewrite it, you should lengthen the ending a bit.

Overall though very interesting and enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Simply Amazing

I absolutely adore your stories!!! This one definitely needs a sequel... Thank you so much for sharing it and for all the work you've done. Best Wishes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i cried

this was such a great story, an im sad that ive gotten to the last of your recent story posts. PLEASE WRITE MORE! your "sappy romance stories" are wondeful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Best story ever. It could be a romantic movie!

This was great. It turned me on and it was a good story. It could be a mainstream movie minus the explicit sex scenes lol. but I really enjoyed that. Good writing!

lovemeorhateme18lovemeorhateme18about 13 years ago
omg

ooooommmmmmmmmmmgggggg i loved this story it was so sweet and ... idk it was amazing im not usually into gay romance and stuff but this made me want to read more i cried it was so good plz write more i wanna hear more about Walt and Jackson plz

MiaeverMiaeverabout 13 years ago
Beautiful

Loved it a lot and the characters were so well written. The ending felt a little rushed btu it was good nonetheless...but maybe u could write a epilougue (hint hint..please!!! the beginning wasnt enough to satisfy my curiosity ^-^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Job!!

Very well written story!! You should make this a full novel. P.S. I love Drake's music too ;-)

EnchantedGreenEnchantedGreenalmost 13 years ago
I was wondering.....

I was wondering if you had any plans to expand upon this story? Writing about Jackson's older brother maybe? I really loved the gentle way Jackson handled his love's introduction into making love, it was more realistic than some other stories that I have read here on Lit. Just wonderful and very very well written. I enjoyed it very much. Keep up the good work.

~EnchantedGreen~

grdybiwifegrdybiwifeover 12 years ago

Omg I so loved this story...I have read hundreds of stories on lit but never commented on any that I liked but I had to say how much I thoroughly enjoyed this one...a great love story

chavelaprincesschavelaprincessover 12 years ago

I've read this like three times already. LOL!

I just have to come back and read it once in a while.

I love Jackson, he reminds me of Shemar Moore. So sexy!

EllcrysEllcrysover 12 years ago
Great!!

Loved this! Especially how they progressed slowly, letting us see more personality first, excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I read over and over and over love it every time...

I come back to this story so often, my favorite story on Literotica for sure. I know what to expect but never ever do I get bored. It is the benchmark for sure. Timberback chronicles must leave up to it:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome...

Lovely, descriptive with tense moments, but love wins in the end. More....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

Omg it's full of emotions love lust and hatred I cried smiled and got hard haha it's one of the best stories I've read in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wish there were more!

I love your stories, especially the characters. Would love it if you revisited this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Geez

Haven't had the courage to leave a review on anything yet, but damn I'm addicted to all your stories. It's ridiculous. So, here I go.

Please, if you can, I'd love nothing more than a sequel to this. You set up such a life for them, such a great insight into their present life even as we heard about their past. I know you're busy working on the wolf shifter one but I'd love, love, love another submission in this story.

Maybe I'm stupid, but I've loved all of your characters, and I just... like this story. A lot. Sorry I can't be more coherent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is the least racist/creepily fetishizing interracial story I've ever seen on literotica (and well-written to boot). Quite refreshing.

SvenskaflickaSvenskaflickaover 12 years ago

This was absolutely the cutest and loveliest and most sensual story I've ever read. You're a genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more!!

I absolutely loved this story, it's my favourite of yours. Please write a sequel to this for your next story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is it....

the story that got me hooked on gay romance. Thanks a lot robcub32!!!! Smooches sugars :-}

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Like it alot

Great story liked it from the beginning agree with the last two comments....I would like for you to do some more on the storie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You should definitely write another chapter about what happens after Jackson and Walt ride off

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 12 years ago
ive read all of your stories and...

This is the fiest time you left me hanging...this needs to be finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Omg I love this story

I hope you write more I would love to read on it's apsalutly fantastic and there's so much emotion in this story has to be the BEST story I've read on lit. So far Pleas please keep going

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

bloody great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nothing but love

I love this story, it made me cry at the end as I look over at my fiancee sleeping beside me. Please write more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

very romantic this story really is quite hot and sexy

wilnardwilnardover 11 years ago
Plz continue the story

Thi needs a 2nd chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sexuality

I can honestly say that I will never have to go through that. I'm bi-sexual and my family doesn't mind at all, if anything my mum encourages it. My neighbor/little brother though went through something a little similar; his dad found out and (being Catholic) took him to a therapist. After a while the therapist finally ask why was here and my little bro told him. The guy literally said You can leave and bring your dad in here. I laughed. His mum was ok when I told her my sexuality and she still called me a 'God sent' whenever I helped around their house. So she's cool, I consider a Saint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i love this story its the best story i ever read between the sex, love, family, and the secrets it was great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm having the usual out-of-the-box response to this story.

While I liked the tale of black and white, and the love between the boys, I find myself less interested in their love story than I am in whether or not Wally's dad and the self-righteous pricks who are to take him away ever get theirs! It's not enough for me that the preacher is under investigation. In my view, and I speak as the daughter of a preacher man, he needs to be hanged and quartered, as do his partners in crime.

The one thing I can say in all honesty about my dad is that he is not at all racist. But then again, we're not from these parts, and the color of your skin is less significant than the content of your character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good - well done. I'm not usually a fan of intercultural relationships, as I've seen too many of them go wrong, but this one has some believability. Thanks for referring to "iced tea" - the incorrect "ice tea" grates on my spine, but it's so common now people are starting to thing it's correct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ice or iced tea

What is the fucking difference,the damn tea,has ice in it...Do you say a iced coke or ice coke...The fucking coke has ice in it....Bunch of fucking nit pickers...Go back in to,the worls of academia,or where ever you peek out from...This is a story about fucking....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story.

I grew up in church. With a bunch of people who I call super christians... People that were so critical of others, and just full of hate. I loved the issues that were addressed here and it was a beautiful love story... Would love to read more about them.

Keep up the good work.

And Iced Tea/Ice tea who the hell gives a flying fuck...

Jimmy410Jimmy410over 10 years ago
Simply amazing

I am a big fan of your stories. Thaey are really good. I enjoyed every part of it. You did an amazing job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredible!

First story I've read about an interracial love affair. It seems like so many black white stories end up being some kind of racist fetish, with the black man thoroughly dominating and humiliating the white man. This was beautiful from beginning to end. Lot's of feeling and emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Beautiful... wow

That's all I have to say...

Just beautiful...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow.

This was amazing. Honestly, the best story I've read on Literotica, and probably one of the best things I've ever read. The way you interweaved a bildungsroman with steamy sex and real issues that I could empathize with, the way you transcended the stereotypes of this particular genre, was absolutely genius. I came in expecting this to be some fetish story I could get off to, and now, 20 minutes later, I'm on page 6, nearly in tears about Wally. I became so engrossed in the story that I forgot to masturbate. This is one of the few stories on this site that could stand on their own. Exceptional.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
FAN- f****ng-TASTIC !!!

But, oooh man, I'm so angry!! To think that in this day and age, people can still do that to you ??!!! You know, I'm not american, I'm a european. We think that things are different in the States, more evolved. So I'm sorry, I don't mean to be patronizing or criticize, but this state of affairs just shocks the hell out of me !!!

How can you be sent to a camp to be brainwashed, because there is somebody that does not agree with you - somebody, in this case, like your parents which is just shocking !

Apparently this is still done - Rob's fiction is not THAT *fictional* !!!

I did not see this coming; I was laughing so hard, because I thought Jacks was really sweet and funny. When he was with Wally and thinking "God, I can't believe I'm turning down ass this fine" I screamed, he was just hilarious. I also loved his family by the way (except for the cuz ... YUUCK !)

You know, that scumbag preacher needs to go to prison (now that he's been caught for fraud) and really be taught a thing or two by the ones of the N+++ word.

darthatheosdarthatheosabout 9 years ago
Write a book

Seriously, write a book, you're that good.

ozblueozblueabout 9 years ago
Serious Talent

Well thought out plot flowing smoothly from beginning to end. Excellent story. Would have loved to have kept on reading. Don't stop writing you got a natural talent for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Holy fuck

I NEED AND CRAVE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

This is perhaps the first story I've read on Literotica about a black/white pairing that isn't filled with smutty fetish and stereotypes. As a Black man I get tired of that, and I like how you actually gave Jackson a personality, and the scenes with Mama Carter remind me of times I'd have dinner with my relatives. While not all of them are as receptive as she is, there are those who are and think "God don't make mistakes". I like how authentic the religious angle is - as a skeptical Two Spirit who is openly pansexual - that kind of mentality is something I've seen personally.

The end felt rushed in comparison to the rest and didn't quite tie into the beginning full-circle, but it was satisfying nonetheless. This is the kind of premise that could be an entire novel on its own if you ever thought about expanding their journey any further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beautiful

This is one of the best stories I have read in literotic. Love it! Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Amazing story, thanks very much.

Pete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unfinished

I think this is was left unfinished it's a good and beautiful story so far but it needs more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
FUCK YOU!

Fuck You Robcub!!! Because of you I gotten myself finding a small guys for myself and stopped fucking everybody. I want you in my ass! I LOVE U GODDAMIT!!! U FUCKN GENIUS! Love all ur stories...muah, XOXOXO...

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Love the story --- Need to do something with the father/parents

Like I said, great story.

Would really like to see a continuation with his old man being arrested for assault, both parents for false imprisonment and again with the old man and his hoodlums on attempted kidnapping!!!

Hhmmm, pushed some buttons much? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unfinished

This was a good story, it could have been a really great story if it had a stronger ending, because this one left you hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Like the others, I would like some more, so I can find out what happened to the preacher. Do get me wrong but I feel that he and his wife will blame it all on their son for all their problems. It's the ones that they think are perfect ,that fall heavily

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I've read this story probably a dozen times before.

Just as I come back to read all your stories periodically. This is the first time I've really taken note of Darvin as more than a villain. Is he truly brainwashed? Is he just doing what he must to survive a horrific ordeal? I am now wondering about who he is? Is he a predator, as the writing would imply, or is he in hiding? Where's the reason he was sent to the camps? Was it experimentation or love?

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Religious, Racist Hypocrasy!

What a marvelous story of the relationship between Black and White. As an older white male, I really appreciate the wonderful qualities of people of colour.

One really wonders about the sincerity of the older (Rev.) Walt Rockdale and his stupid, racist wife - so reminiscent of the Scribes and Pharisees of Jesus' day. So lacking in love and compassion, and so hypocritical and racist and homophobic.

We know we are all God's children, and I am sure He doesn't distinguish between us because of our skin colour.

Young Wally showed his compassion for the young, black ex-con. from their very first interaction. That compassion turned into a deeper love with their real appreciation for the qualities in each other.

Let us pray that their future together remained as strong.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
We are all God's Children.

Just had to read this marvelous story of black/white love once more, even skipping an appointment to read it through to the end.

You have a great gift in bringing your characters into reality, Rob. Just love your stories, and I always particularly enjoy reading of close relationships between black and white. I really love the beauty of black men and feel that God has blessed them in a very special way.

As for the hypocritical, racist attitudes of young Wallly's mother and minister father, I cannot comprehend their mentality when they claim to be sharing Christ's love.

MickyFox0MickyFox0over 6 years ago
This tells it all.

I've enjoyed all your tales, and I do reread them and notice something different each time. People say you should do a sequel for this one and explain what happens to Walts parents but I for one can't see how you can. I for one ain't too keen on finding out. Besides they would more then likely blame Walt and Jacks for everything. Although with recent events it just might be interesting.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Black is Beautiful!

This is my third reading of this great love story. I love the relationship between black and white.

I cannot comprehend how people who claim to love Jesus can be so racist, especially Walt's stupid mother, backed up by his minister father.

I wonder how they thought they were going to "cure" Walt by sending him to a religious brainwashing camp to get rid of his gayness?

So pleased that Jackson came to rescue Walt from the brain-washers.

As for Jackson's Mama - What a wonderful loving, understanding mother she is.

Let us hope that Jackson and Walt's future relationship can stand the test of time.

Thank you again, robcub32, for this wonderful story of genuine love and affection between black and white.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Black and White Love.

As with all your stories, Rob, I just had to come back and re-read this wonderful tale of Love between Black and White.

I cannot comprehend the racist attitudes of Walt's hypocritical parents, even though they were supposed to be purveyors of the Christian message of Love. I remember a hymn we used to sing as children in Sunday School:

"Red and Yellow, Black and White, We are precious in His sight. Jesus loves the Little children of the world.''

If only everybody looked at their neighbours in this light, what a great world it would be.

I would love to read more stories including black men in a positive light.

Last month I spent a week in PNG. It was so wonderful to be accepted by those men of colour as a Brother.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
A Hypocritical Household

As with all of your stories, robcub32, I had to come back and re-read this wonderful story of inter-racial love.

Every time I come to this site, I look to see if there is a new story under you name. If not, I re-read one of your gems.

However, it is so frustrating that whilst I am typing, a lot of the text just disappears, and I have to try to re-assess my thoughts and re-type.

Anyway, thank you again for all your wonderful stories, which are very inspirational and illustrate tolerance.

Love from Patrick X

BellaveeBellaveeabout 6 years ago
On the edge of my seat

What a great love story. I was in a trance to the end. You kept me glued to each paragraph, each page. No doubt you are my favorite author and I will read your stories as fast as you put them out. Thank you from a female who loves gay men stories.

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Black on White

Robcub32, after "Salvation" and "Salvation II", this has to be my next favourite story. I particularly love that there is love between Black and White.

Actually, when I read "Salvation". my mental image of Moose was that of a man of colour.

I think that I am a "straight" person, even though I may have felt attracted to other men at times, but I can understand Wally's attraction to Jackson, and his lack of racism, despite that of his parents, particularly his hypocritical mother.

I would love to read other stories of interaction between men of different races.

Love from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Just Love

It is wonderful to re-read about the love between "white" Wally and "black" Jacks. How

Walter's parents can live with their racist attitudes whilst claiming to be Christians I find difficult to comprehend. So different from the loving attitude of Jackson's mother. It would be so nice to have a mother like that!

I have a black friend in the States for whom I have great affection but, because I live in Australia and he is in America, it is a "g.i." ( geographically impossible) situation. While talking with my doctor the other day, he is quite convinced that there are gay people in heaven, and that God loves everybody irrespective of their sexual orientation

Thank you for this wonderful story, robcub32, and all your other stories of love between two men.

Love and blessings from Patrick X

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Somewhere at sometime I wonder if this has happened to anyone?

As I read word after word, page after page,i felt my hopes rise toward the sky,and my dreams were dashed against the rocks,though I find myself envious of the two young men finding each other within a world set against them from the very start,i can't walk out on the one person who has remained by my side THREW out it all.this has been the very best story love read in all my years,exseptcionaly written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GOOD TRUTHFUL READ

This story rings so true of the twisted fundamentalist Christian thinking. If there is a place called Hell, they have first-class tickets there. No doubt about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
awesome

I'm at a loss for words. As a person who's also scared to tell my father about being gay, this story hit me on a personal level. The fact that illegal gay conversion centers exist is an atrocity and a breach to universal basic human rights. My heart was racing and this is the best story I've read so far in Literotica.

Spadger2Spadger2over 4 years ago
Love Everlasting

So enamored by the Love between muscular black Jackson and nerdy, pale Walt - almost a contrast in everything - race, size, muscularity and upbringing.

I really love it when there is a meeting of minds (and bodies) between people of different races. At first it seemed as though Jackson was the hunter and Walt the prey, but there seemed to be a very strong chemistry between the two very different young men.

Obviously, Jackson was not a virgin like Walt, but he developed a very strong attraction for the younger white boy, and was prepared to remain monogamous with Walt, even if, at first, his main aim was to seduce him, little knowing that Walt was to become the Love of his Life

Such a contrast between loving Mama Carter and Walt's racist, bigoted parents.

The older Rev. Walt seemed to be such a hypocritical type of Christian, and forgot Jesus' command to love one another - even our enemies.

Such a wonderful story, and it would be great to read more stories of Love between people of different races. After all, we are ALL God's children.

Love to you, Rob, from Patrick X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Compatible Minds and Bodies

I jsut had to return once more to this great story of love between two young men of very different backgrounds. Jackson comes from a single parent home with a loving mother, whilst Walt has to live with his bigoted and racist, hypocritical parents. ..Let us pray that the differences between the two young men are not something to divide them, but that their love can bring them closer together.

Much Love and blessings to you, Rob, for this very caring, inter-racial story

from Patrick

Spadger2Spadger2almost 4 years ago
Compatabilitv between Black and White

This is a story that one has to keep returning to, like bees to flowers. The magnetic attraction between black Jackson and pale Walt is a refreshing change to the racist attitudes of Walt's hypocritical parents.

Let's hope their future together works out from consideration for each other's feelings, and a genuine developing love for each other, even if their relationship began with Jackson's initial intentions to seduce the young, naive Walt.

Much Love to you, Rob, from Patrick.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

I love Mama Carter! Nice to read an interracial love story. Walt’s parents are awful. Wish the ending went on a little longer but great story as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I keep coming back

My go-to story (along with on the run and Big Ben). Just a lovely read.

Spadger2Spadger2over 3 years ago
Racist, anti-gay Parents.

I have read this story a number of times and never get tired of it. No doubt I shall come back to it again.

I'm not gay, but I can understand the affection between Walt and Jackson.

Thank you, Rob, for the affection you portray between your characters.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous