The Predator Becomes The Prey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monoj was quite hard now and wanted to fuck her real bad. He broke his kiss and spun her head to face the table and pushed her till her belly stuck the wood. Then he got himself behind her and gripped her from behind. He grabbed her boobs with both his hands and kissed her cheeks, while his open hard prick poked just above her ass. Then he slides down himself to kiss her back, exposed from her low cut blouse and moved his hands down to her legs above her Sari. Then he slides his hands further down to get hold on the hem of her Sari, and pulled up the garment, exposing her naked legs. He pulls up the garment high above her waist, exposing her ass and pussy covered only by her tiny panty. When he saw her nice white creamy ass, he got more excited and put his fingers on her panties elastic and tugged the tiny piece of clothe with a hard jerk and made her all naked waist down. Then he pushed her head down till she bend at her waist and her face touches the cold table. Archana was all frightened with his aggression, didn't say anything and lay there with her eyes closed. But when she felt his thick hard cock head, probing on her tight opening, she opened her eyes and saw the door, still unlocked.

"The door."

Monoj looked at her and followed her eyes. Then he grabbed the intercom and pressed one button.

"Rita, I'm in some important work now. Please don't disturb me for an hour." Then he cut the call and looked at her. Archana turned her eyes down from him and looked at the table below her face, waiting for his big monster to invade her tight pussy again. Monoj admired her naked ass for some minute and leaned himself on her to kiss her bare shoulders. He moved his hands under her chest and opened her blouse and lifted the bra to expose her firm breasts. Archana remained still as she felt his hands fondling her boobs and his lips on her back, while his rock hard prick was prodding between her round ass cheeks. Monoj enjoyed the feel of rubbing his cock between her soft ass globes and also enjoyed mauling her nice and firm boobs. He rotated his pelvis to fix his dick head between her soft ass globes and slowly motioned his crotch back and forth, pushing his cock between her ass crack. He liked the warm feel of her soft round buttocks, clasping around his cock firmly.

Archana got a bit alarmed as she felt his stiff cock head prodding at her ass and nudging just around her tiny ass hole. She knew Monoj had a crash for her sexy bum, but never thought about his attempt to fuck her in the ass before. Now, as his pressure grows strong on her back, Archana gets scared about his big cock, inches away from her asshole. She remembered how his thick cock had stretched her married pussy like a young girl just the night before, and she knew it would be a great trouble for her if he tries to impale her tiny ass with that huge shaft. She clenched her ass muscles, resisting his advance and tried to get up from her position. But Monoj keep her in position with his body weight and keep rubbing his dick between her buttocks. Monoj liked it even more, when she stiffened her ass, cause it holds his cock more firmly between her ass, giving him some extra friction. He keeps pushing his dick harder between her ass, until he got his thick cock head lodged on her tight asshole and about to invade her virgin hole with his thick hard member. Monoj was so lost in the new found tightness of her asshole that, he almost forgets about her difficulties and pushed his cock hard in her ass, just to push the thick tip into her tight hole.

"Aaaaahhh, please Monoj, not there." Archana pleaded him, as her ass was in burning pain with his thick cock head jammed right on it. Monoj immediately stopped, hearing her crying and writhing her body under him with agonizing pain. He came to his senses that her anal hole was too small for his thick cock and he need to prepare her well before he could put that thing in her tight puckered hole. And at this moment, he neither have the time or patience to do that. He knew he had her in his hand now and can have her tight ass anytime he wanted to. Right now, he better put his cock in her tight pussy and finish this off quickly as he has other things to do too. So he eased his pressure on her ass hole and slid his cock further down, and rubbed it against her pussy lips.

Archana took a sigh of relief as she felt him let go her ass and aimed back at her pussy. By now, she was also quite hot with his ministrations on her boobs and her ass. She could feel her pussy getting wet and moistening up for his cock. Then Monoj slide his right hand from her boob and run under her body till it reaches her lower belly.

"Ooommhh." Archana moaned as Monoj slide his hand further down to her pussy and put a finger in her wet hole. Monoj knew she was ready for his cock and didn't want to waste any more time. He ran his hand further down on her right leg, to her back thigh, and hold her just behind her knee and lifted the leg on the table. Now Archana was half band on the table, with her right leg lifted, which gave Monoj a superb angle to fuck her well spread pussy from behind. Then he holds his hard prick and rubbed the head between her wet puffy pussy lips for few times to lubricate the huge head. And then, he placed the bulbous head between her wet slit and pressed hard, spreading her pussy lips and lodging the head at her tight wet opening. Archana holds her breath and waited for him to push his thick member into her tight pussy for the second time again.

"Ok Archana, it's time to celebrate your new job." Monoj whispered in her ears and thrust his pelvis hard, pushing the thick cock into her small pussy again.

"Aaannnhhh."

Archana screamed as the broad shaft made its way fast, stretching her pussy real wide again. She howled and yelped with both pain and pleasure, as Monoj pinned her down with his weight and keep thrashing his thick cock meat deeper into her tight hole. With some effort, Monoj shoved his entire shaft, ball deep in her and started to fuck her petite pussy with hard and fast strokes. Archana gritted her teeth and clenched her fists as Monoj kept pounding her mercilessly from behind.

"Oonnhhh, uunnnhhh, aannhhh."

Archana squealed with pain and discomfort as she was unable to bare the rough and hard fucking of Monoj. Although Monoj had fucked her the night before, but that was not so brutal and ferocious like the one he was giving her. At the moment, Monoj is just holding her down like a cheap bitch and kept fucking her from behind like a mad dog.

"Aannhhh, oonnnhhh, aaahhhh."

Monoj was enjoying screwing her like that and her screams made him even more aggressive. He lifted his right leg on the table and get hold of her hairs with his left hand. Then he gripped her waist with his right hand and pumped his thick dick hard into her petite pussy. The new position gave him even better access to her pussy to fuck her deeper and his cock head was constantly thudding against her cervix with each and every hard push.

"Aaannhh, ooommhhh, uh-huh." Archana kept crying, but slowly her cries become more of pleasure than pain. She finds it strange that her mind and body started to enjoy the most brutal fucking of Monoj. Although it was rough and forceful, Archana just can't deny that her pussy did like it when his cock head hit her cervix each time he shoved his dick, deep into her love hole. That creates a new sensation in her and a sweet feeling of delight and fulfillment spread across her entire body. Now she was also replying his thrust by pushing her ass back to him.

When Monoj saw her backing her ass up to meet his powerful thrust, he moved his right hand from her waist to grab hold her hairs with his both hands and started to ride her like a horse. He pulled her head up with her hairs and rammed her pussy with hard and fast strokes, making the table to shake with his vigorous force of fucking her relentlessly.

"Aannhhh, aaannnhhh, mmmhhhh."

Archana screamed and moaned as Monoj keep pounding her pussy with abandon force. He was fucking her so hard that with each thrust, her feet lifts up from the ground and her body was shaking like a rag doll. Monoj wanted to fuck her hard so that she will remember his cock when she will go home and meet her husband. He grabbed her hairs tighter and pulled her almost to a stand up position and keep pounding her with rough strong strokes. The tight embrace of her silky pussy walls around his cock made him pretty excited and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold himself for too long. He gritted his teeth and started hammering his cock real hard into her petite pussy.

"Aaannhh, oonnhhh, ooommmhhh."

Archana kept moaning and shouting as Monoj increased his speed more and more. Archana heard his breaths getting shorter and knew he was about to come. She was also quite hot now and nearing her own orgasm too. She closed her eyes and started to feel his cock deep in her pussy right up to her cervix. And then, she started coming right at that moment.

"Oooohhh, oooonnhhhhh, my god, uuuummmhhhh."

Archana moaned loud as she came hard on his cock. She was shivering and trembling with lust as wave after wave of her orgasm sweep across her body. Monoj felt her coming too, as he felt her pussy walls squeezing and pulsating around his cock. The tight squeeze of her pussy walls on his member got too much for him. He pushed her face down on the table again and leaned his body on her. Then he pushed his cock hard for one last time and started shooting his cum deep inside her pussy.

"Aaagghhhh, yes, take it Archana, take my come."

Archana heard him groaning and felt his cock pulsating and shooting spurt after spurt of his hot jizz, deep in her pussy. She also lifted her ass to take his cock more into her as her orgasm didn't subside yet. They both keep coming on each other and stay like that, till Monoj shoot his last drop of cum and her orgasm also subsided. Then Monoj hold her face and turned her head back and put a long kiss on her lips. Archana also kissed him back and they kept on kissing until Monoj's cock becomes soft and came out of her pussy. Then Monoj broke their kiss and got off her. He picked up her panty lying on the ground and cleaned his cock with it. Archana dropped her leg from the table and pull the Sari down to cover her legs. Tiredly she adjusted her bra and button up her blouse and put her Sari back on her shoulder. Then she arranged her messy hairs and looked at Monoj who was busy putting his pants on. Then she looked at the document on the table, for which she came today here. Monoj follow her look and picked up the document. He put up the paper in front of her eyes and tore it away right in front of her face.

"I don't think you'll need this anymore. Now go home and come tomorrow, right at nine o'clock. And don't be late as I don't like late people." Monoj said as he dropped the torn paper into the dustbin and sat on his chair. Archana nodded him silently and walk out of the office, knowing that she'll again have to come here and will have to bare his huge dick in her pussy every day, for a long period to come.

To be continued...........

12