The Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I withdrew and collapsed into my chair. Celia kept her kneeling position on the pillow, but sat back on her legs. Her eyes were hot with desire. My cum was on her lips and chin, and she couldn't do anything to remove it. She twisted her body and shimmied her tits at me, daring me to do something else to her.

"Woe," I exclaimed. "You are a hottie. If I untie you do you promise to be good?"

"Yes sir. I will be good and obey your every command."

"You'd better," I said. "Okay, let's get you back sitting on the bed so I go to work on these knots."

I put my hands on her waist and lifted her off of her knees so that she could sit on the edge of the bed. In order to get at the ropes around her ankles I pulled up my chair and place her feet in my lap, right on top of my still sensitive but no longer stiff cock. The minx smiled at me and managed to squeeze my cock between her bound feet.

"You really want to be fucked, don't you?" I said.

"Yes sir. My friend Elizabeth said you would give me a screwing I wouldn't soon forget. I am ready."

I laughed. "Well then, I guess we'd better remove this rope so we can get your legs apart. By that time I will be ready too."

The knots were tight, but the rope was coated and slippery enough so I could work them lose without much difficulty. Once her ankles were free I reached up and untied the binding at her knees. Her legs fell open.

"That's better," she said.

In response I slid my hand up the inside of her bare thigh onto her panty-covered pussy. She squirmed.

"Ummm.... "

"Still hot and wet I see," I said. "Now turn around so I can get your arms loose."

Ropes were wrapped around her upper arms and her wrists, and it took me several minutes to free her. Just as I did so, my cell phone began to ring. It was in the pocket of my pants, which were on the floor across the room. I left her on the bed and went to retrieve it.

"Not the best time for a call," I mumbled as I shook my pants to dislodge the phone. Celia rubbed her wrists and watched me, running her eyes unselfconsciously up and down my naked body.

"Hello," I said when I finally got the phone up to my mouth.

It was Elizabeth. "Well hello," she said. "How do you like the present I left for you?"

"You naughty woman," I laughed. "You left this poor girl tied up on my bed, knowing that I would have to punish her for being in my apartment uninvited."

"Of course I knew that. That's why I did it. Celia needed a good punishment, among other things. Have you done it yet?"

"I have begun. Your call has come right after the first phase."

"Wonderful. You must tell me what you have done so far."

"Elizabeth, shame on you. You want me to tell you so you can play with yourself, when you really should just come over here and help me."

"Maybe I will. But first tell me. Celia was in such a state of anticipation when I left her there."

"Well, let's see. Up until a few minutes ago I left her tied just as you had bound her. She looked so fetching with her blouse stretched tight against those big tits and her shirt pulled up high on her thighs. And that glorious black hair framing her pretty face with those pouty lips."

"Don't tell me you left all her clothes on."

"Not exactly. Eventually I opened the blouse and pulled her bra down under her tits. And I managed to get the skirt clear off of her. She is wearing such cute bikini panties. In fact that pretty much describes the way she is dressed right now, only the ropes are gone, and so is the blouse."

"So how did you punish her?"

"I haven't really punished her yet, just a little whipping of her tits with the end of my belt and then a light spanking on her bare ass with a metal curtain rod."

As I said these things Celia shook her head like she thought she had been punished rather severely. For her part Elizabeth breathed into the phone and sighed. "How delightful. I'll bet it turned her on."

"Just like hearing about it is turning you on. Am I right?"

"You know me too well."

"Yes I do. Would you like to speak with Celia?"

"Maybe just briefly."

I walked over to the bed and handed the phone to Celia. When she began talking I sat down beside her and put my ear next to hers so I could hear what Elizabeth was saying. At the same time I began to play idly with her bare tits.

"Hello Elizabeth," she said.

"Hello Celia. How do you like being a present for my friend, Frank?"

"He has not been very nice to me," she whined unconvincingly. "He left me tied up, made me kneel with my ass in the air, pulled down my panties, stuck a finger up my ass, and spanked me—really hard. Then he made me lick and suck him until he came in my mouth."

Elizabeth laughed. "And you loved every minute of it."

"That's the problem," said Celia. "He has me hotter than burnt toast but hasn't fucked me. Right now he is playing with my tits and my pussy is drooling all over the bed."

"Maybe if you beg him.."

"I don't think so. He is going to do what he wants, when he wants." There was a pause and she looked in my eyes as she said in a low voice, "I promised to obey him."

My limp cock twitched at that comment, and it gave me an idea. Snatching the phone away from Celia I spoke firmly to Elizabeth. "That's right, she has to do what I say. And if you know what's good for you, you will take your fingers out of your pussy and get your ass over here."

There was a quick intake of breath . "Yes sir," she whispered. "I'll be there in an hour."

I put down the phone and stood up. "I need a drink," I announced and walked toward the kitchen. "If you want one too, put on your high heels and come with me."

The first thing I had moved into my new apartment was a twelve pack of beer, which was now waiting for me in the frig. The cold can felt sharp and clean in my hand. I leaned my naked body back against the hard granite counter and took a long swig, while at the same time I looked over the top of the can in the direction of the bed. A sexy brunette was slinking slowly toward me in spiked heels, swinging her hips as she moved.

God I love seeing women in revealing clothes and high heels. In this case the clothes consisted only of a brief bikini panty and a bra pulled down and bunched under a pair of full tits with stiff protruding nipples. The spiked heels forced her body into a sexy arch, and I felt that familiar tingle in my stomach. Her eyes were hot and locked on mine. It was clear she was still highly aroused and offering herself to me in any way I wanted.

"Your friend Elizabeth is coming over soon," I said. "We don't have much time."

Her response was to smile and continue to display herself to me as provocatively as she could. She turned and bent over like a stripper showing off her ass before removing the last garment. Then she straightened and faced me with her hands behind her head and her hips thrust forward. I saw her eyes focus on my slowly rising cock. Her smile broadened and her hips began a slow rotation.

I sucked in my breath. A primal, animal-like lust was building in my body. The room was charged with a sexual energy that made everything else irrelevant. The female creature before me was giving me all she had, begging to be taken and used, yet completely submissive to my will. Instinctively I knew that the more I humiliated her the more she would like it. My cock was now fully engorged and ready.

"Come here you little slut," I barked.

With her hands still behind her head and her body thrust forward she shuffled up to me. I put my hands on her waist and lifted to sit her on the end of the counter. Her tits were level with my face, the nipples pointing slightly upward, asking to be sucked.

"I am going to make you cum like you never have before, and then I am going to fuck you in the ass."

"Ohh goddd....."

My mouth descended on her left nipple. I was not gentle as I sucked and nibbled on the sensitive nub. At the same time I slid a finger under the edge of her panties and onto her wet pussy.

"Ahhhhhh.... ohhhh..."

"Now for the other one," I mumbled, moving my mouth to her other nipple and biting down hard. Simultaneously I pushed a long finger up into her.

"AWWW.... godddddd.... yesssss...... mooore...."

Her hips began to buck on the counter like an outboard motor dragging across a reef. She was so ready, but I wanted to prolong it and tease her until she completely lost control.

"Now lie back," I said, keeping a finger in her pussy while I used my other hand to grab her hair and force her down on her back. The counter was long enough for me to position her flat on her back with her legs hanging over the end. I stood looking down on her.

"It's time to get rid of these panties. Raise your hips."

She obeyed and I pulled her panties down over the curve of her ass and off of her legs. Then I pulled over a stool.

"Open your legs bitch," I commanded. "I want to examine you."

"AAHHH..."

Her thighs parted so I could sit on the stool between her legs. My face was now inches from her pussy, which seemed to be twitching in excitement. It was fairly clean shaven with a film of moisture that invited licking. The odor of arousal was strong and intoxicating. I wanted to bury my mouth in her, but I held off, only blowing lightly to let her know how close my mouth was.

"Tell me what you want slut," I said.

"Godd... I want to feel your mouth on my pussy... please......"

"How bad do you want it?'

"Really really bad..... I am so hot..... goddddd... lick me..... Fuck me......"

"Like this?"

"OHHHHH.... YESSSSS...."

My tongue began to work on her, moving lightly over her lips and probing for her clit. Her hips jumped around so much that every few seconds I had to stop to let her settle down.

"Hold still bitch. I can't hit my targets with you moving so much."

"I can't help it.." she wailed. "It's driving me crazy...."

"In that case I am going to have to do something else," I said. Her position and need reminded me of something I had wanted to try. Weeks ago I had bought a set of artists' brushes, some with incredibly long and soft bristles. My horny mind had seen them as possible sex toys. It occurred to me that this was the perfect opportunity to see how they worked.

"Don't move," I ordered as I stood and walked over to the bureau where the box of brushes was waiting in the top drawer. "I have a special treat for you."

She lay still but turned her head to watch as I returned with the box. I came up to the edge of the counter and opened the box in front of her face. There were six brushes held in place in the box by little elastic bands. Her eyes opened wide as she imagined what I might be planning to do.

"What are you going to do with those?"

"I am going to drive you out of your mind."

"Ohhhh...."

One of her arms was hanging down from the counter right where I was standing, and I couldn't resist pressing my hard cock up against it. She immediately took my cock in her hand and began to rub her thumb lightly over the tip. It felt fantastic.

"You really know how to please a man, don't you bitch?"

"Yes sir. I will do anything to please you," she said as she began stroking my cock up and down.

I laughed and pulled away. "Not so fast. First you. Now open your legs again."

Back on my stool I was ready to try out my new toys. I chose first the biggest brush, about three quarters of an inch across, with long bristles. This I intended to use to stimulate the entire surface of her pussy to heat her up before the main event.

"Now try to hold still while I spread your juices all around....like so....."

"Ummmm...."

It was like painting the base coat on canvas. I used long smooth strokes, up and down her mound from her ass to just below her navel. Then I painted back and forth with just the tips of the bristles.

"Ahh... that feels sooo gooood....

With my left hand I gently pulled open her lips so I could run the brush along the inside edges. Her juices were percolating upward like water from a hidden spring. She began humping the brush, and I had to push down to keep her ass on the counter.

"You're a horny little slut, aren't you Celia," I teased

"Goddd..... yes.... I'm a horny slut... you're driving me crazy...."

"Stop squirming. There is one area I haven't painted yet."

She froze in place and spread her legs wider, tensing her body in anticipation of a new sensation. I opened her up and began lightly dabbing her hole with the soft bristles. Then I inserted the tip half an inch and began to twirl it.

"OHHH MY GOOOOD....."

"Steady now.... Just a little more....."

But she could not help herself. Her hips came off the table like she wanted to suck the brush into her. I held the handle steady and let her fuck the bristles. The entire head of the brush disappeared into her pussy.

"You wanton bitch. Look what you're doing to my new brush. The bristles are going to be all bent and out of shape. You are going to be punished for this."

"Ohhh.. I can't help it... I need more... more.... please......"

I took the brush away and let her calm down, although her ass was still twitching on the counter. It was time to use a smaller brush and bring her off. My cock was calling out for attention.

"Now Celia I am going to use this tiny brush on you. It has only a dozen or so bristles, and I'm going to paint a little design right on your clit."

"NOOOO... I won't be able to stand it..... Please just fuck me.."

"You'll stand it all right. You are going to cum like you never have before."

Quickly I got up and stood beside the counter so I could rest my left forearm on her abdomen, pinning her down. With the fingers of my left hand I opened her pussy to expose her swollen clit. Then, leaning down with my little brush in my right hand I went to work.

"OOOOOHHHH... AAAAHHHHH.."

She bucked and twisted, but I held her firm and kept stroking her with the soft bristles. It didn't take long.

"I'M CUMMMMINGGGG... OHHHHH.... ARGHHHHH. YES... YESSSS...."

I kept stimulating her until her body relaxed and collapsed on the counter. When she finally opened her eyes my face was all she could see.

"Did you like that slut?"

"God yes.."

"Show me," I said as a lowered my mouth to hers. She kissed me furiously, probing my mouth with her tongue. It was like I had poured water on her fire but not put it out, and it was burning again.

"Now it's my turn," I said. Sliding my arms under her I picked her up and carried her back to the bed where I had found her. Except for the silly bra still holding up her bare tits she was naked. I dumped her on the bed.

"On your knees bitch, with your ass in the air facing me."

There was no hesitation. With her head down she maneuvered her body until her knees were on the edge of the bed and her ass was high in the air. It was at the perfect level for me to fuck from my standing position. I reached up between her legs to gather some of the copious juice and smeared it around her ass. A little probing with my finger showed me that I was going to have no difficulty impaling her. Her ass had obviously been visited before.

"Do you feel me, Celia? Are you ready?"

"Yesss.. Do me..... I want it....."

The head of my cock penetrated her. It felt fantastic. Slowly I pushed in a little deeper.

"Ahhhh....."

"Do you like being fucked in the ass Celia?"

"Yess damn it..... You know I do...."

"Does Elizabeth fuck you like this Celia?"

"OHHHH... yes she does.... she does awful things to me..."

I shoved my hips forward and went in another inch. "Ummmm... you are still nice and tight. What awful things does Elizabeth do to you?"

"Ahhhh.... so gooood..... She puts vibrators up my ass and into my pussy and then whips my tits with a flogger.."

Picturing this scene produced a surge of lust that started in my toes and moved up my body. I could no longer be gentle. With a groan I thrust forward and embedded my cock fully in her ass.

"ARGHHHHH..."

"What else does she do, Celia?"

"OHHHHHH... I feel so full....."

I slapped her ass. "What else Celia?"

"She makes me lick her pussy and her....ass."

"AAAHHHHHH..." Hearing that sent me over the edge. I grabbed her hips so I could pull and push her ass on my cock as I exploded into her. For half a minute I plunged in and out of her, delighting in her cries. Finally I sank onto the bed and held her tight against me, still buried deep in her.

"You are one hot bitch," I sighed into her ear. "What do you think we should do with Elizabeth when she gets here?"

"I think you should tie her up and let me use the brushes on her," she said. And I felt her ass muscles squeeze my still hard cock.

12