The Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, I heard the car out front, followed by all four doors closing. Now I was getting interested. I heard whispers and giggling in the living room and then Allison came into the bedroom with a magnum of Dom Perignon and five glasses.

Okay, I thought, we’re gonna party. Probably Mike and Sarah with their little bisexual house mouse – what was her name? Or it might have been James and Patty with James’s infamous cooler of beer. I had no idea. I soon found out that I wouldn’t know until the last minute as Allie set the tray on the dresser and put the blindfold securely over my eyes. I felt her kiss me long and slow, then felt her move off the bed yet again, opening the door. I could hear and smell the visitors, though I still had no clue as to their number, gender or intentions. I listened as they undressed, strained to interpret muffled whispers, prayed that Allie wouldn’t keep me waiting much longer.

I started as the champagne bottle opened with a pop, then smiled inwardly at the squeals and giggles produced by the foam splattering on the floor.

All female, I thought. This should be very interesting. A wet finger brushed across my lips and I licked at the sunny taste of the sparkling wine.

"Remember me, Jason?"

The throaty voice in my ear was Jackie’s. The pieces were falling into place. Allie had gotten Jackie and at least two other girls to come to my ‘party.’ I was liking the way things were turning out.

In the other ear, the voice sounded like Allison.

‘I always wondered if Allie was telling me tall tales. Now I see she was holding back." This was Andrea, Allison’s twin sister, my sister-in-law. I had entire volumes of fantasies dedicated to my lovely wife and her equally lovely twin. Andy was just out of college with her Master’s and still hadn’t settled on one guy. It was enough to make me want to move to Utah.

Next came the familiar voice standing at my feet.

"According to Allison, you’ve had a few fantasies about me as well,Mister Holley." This was the soft, sultry, ever-mocking tone of Theresa, my secretary.

The fourth voice belonged to Annette, my ex, the one I was dating when I met Allison.

"Hi, Jason. Long time no, uh… see."

This was the punchline. Now all four women giggled and squealed at Annette’s little joke.

Allie’s lips met mine, tasting wetly of expensive champagne. Even blindfolded, I knew my wife’s kiss. Her voice was soft, seductive in my ear. "Tonight, my love," she whispered, "we live out a majority of your fantasies." She rose, reclaiming her place at my right hand. "Isn’t that right, ladies," she continued. "Tonight, my Jason’s fantasies fall like Custer’s army."

"Hear, hear!" they said as one. Allie elaborated.

"Tonight, Jason, you get my best friend, my sister, your secretary, your ex, and…" she grabbed the blindfold from my face with a flourish, "you get to sacrifice your first virgin."

On my right was Allison, still in her black thong. Near my right foot was Jackie, wearing a sheer black teddy that was straining to contain her ample breasts. On my left was Andrea in the match to Allie’s thong, her platinum blonde curls cascading over her shoulders to her waist. Down from her was Theresa in an emerald green silk kimono, barely long enough to hide her treasures, the green a stark contrast to the deep almond of her Asian skin. Sitting on the corner of the bed by Theresa was Annette, striking as ever in athletic gray briefs and sports bra.

And there in the center, between my restrained feet was Kelly, the check out girl from the market, wearing white cotton panties and my favorite Oxford shirt, her blossoming breasts pushing the fabric out to reveal her pale skin and fine young lines. I was speechless. She was a mixture of lust, nerves and intoxication.

"H – How…." I tried but the question would not form.

"This might help." Allie held out the micro cassette she carried for interviews and thumbed the ‘play’ button. The voices were hers and Kelly’s, heard clearly over the beep of the price scanner and the shuffle of canned goods.

"So that tall guy with the ponytail is your husband?"

"Yep." Allie’s voice sounded a little cocky.

"Oh my GOD! He is so gorgeous. I hope I find a guy that’s just HALF as fine as he is. Y’know I’m saving myself for the right guy, but I think you got to him first." Then Kelly’s self conscious laughter.

"Honestly, sometimes he’s more than I can handle. Maybe you’d like to borrow him sometime." I could practically hear Allis’ devious, calculating grin.

"Oh my God, don’t joke. I would crawl through broken glass for a man like him. Oh please tell me you’re joking or I’ll, like, totally freak."

"Are you really saving yourself?"

"Oh, well I’ve fooled around some, y’know, oral and stuff but I’ve never, you know…."

"And how old are you?"

"I’ll be nineteen on Saturday. Oh my God you’re not joking are you?"

"Here’s my card. Call me on my cellphone tomorrow after nine, okay?"

"Ohmigod, ohmigod… Absolutely I’ll call you!"

"Good, I might make your birthday one to remember."

"Oh my God. Thirty-seven twenty-three. Do you have any coupons?"

Thirty-seven twenty-three. I had seen that check stub. That conversation had taken place on Tuesday. Kelly’s birthday was the same day as mine. Allie clicked off the tape and raised her glass.

"To my wonderful husband Jason on his thirtieth birthday. May all his dreams come true. Tonight."

Another ‘Hear hear,’ and they all raised glasses. After a long pull on her champagne flute, Allison started. "Oh, Jason," she exclaimed. "I’m so sorry darling, we forgot you. Jackie, will you get Jason a drink of champagne?"

I watched as Jackie unsnapped the crotch of her teddy, sliding the silky material up her sides and tucking it into the deep v-neck. I looked down in the candle light to view her smoothly shaved mound and full, pouting outer lips. She knelt on the foot of the bed and shook out her long, full black tresses. Then she crawled slowly, lustfully up my body, draping her dark curls over my naked skin. She crawled all the way up to my face, lowering her gorgeous, bare snatch over my mouth. She hovered, just out of my reach, letting me breathe in her sweet, heady aroma that I remembered so well from two years earlier.

Jackie slowly leaned back, giving me the view of a lifetime. She then licked two fingers and slicked up her divine loins. Allie took the champagne bottle from the dresser and carefully placed it on my chest, while Jackie raised herself to her feet and lowered her hot flesh onto the bottle. She gasped as its cold glass neck slipped deep into her steaming cunt, then leaned back carefully on her hands, raising the bottle off my chest. Allison reached up to help, tipping the bottle up to fill Jackie’s tunnel with icy, bubbly nectar, eliciting another gasp.

Jackie bit her lip and whimpered softly as she shifted forward again, watching as Allie eased the thick green bottle from her dripping crotch. She quickly lowered her quivering folds over my mouth, groaning loudly as my hot tongue searched out my drink. The flow of cool liquid nearly choked me as the combination of bubbles, cold and my expert tongue made Jackie groan with release. She rode my face for several minutes, coming twice more before rolling off to my side, snuggling and purring softly, caressing my chest.

"Neat trick," I whispered, still licking my lips.

"Learned it in college," she cooed, smiling sweetly. "Glad you liked it."

A tap on the shoulder and Jackie was off the bed, replaced by Allie and Andy. The pair kissed their way up and down my body, giving my throbbing tool double attention before going their separate ways. My wife began to ravage my cock with her talented mouth while her sister offered me first one small, sensitive nipple, then the other. Her crotch was soaking wet by the time she pushed it forcefully into my mouth, ordering me to suck her clit. As she gasped out her first orgasm, sounding eerily like my wife, she slid her wet folds down my belly, lowering herself onto my straining pole.

She was tighter than Allie, her moves different, but there was something unbearably erotic about fucking a woman so different yet identical to my wife. I held out as long as I could, firing an ocean of hot seed deep into my sister-in-law.

Jackie had reclaimed her place at my side and eagerly accepted Andy’s pussy on her mouth, lapping hungrily at my come as it flowed out of her fine blonde snatch.

Allie snuggled up on my other side, whispering to me that Jackie had often fantasized about her. Letting her have Andy was sort of a thank you gift. I had suspected that Jackie was bi- from the way she’d kept eyeing Allison that night so long ago. I also knew that Allie wouldn’t be able to handle fucking her best friend. It would just be too complicated after that. Jackie considered Andrea a feasible alternative and it gave Andrea the chance to experiment. From what I could tell as I watched them, Andrea’s curiosity was more then satisfied.

Theresa climbed aboard next, slipping the green silk kimono from her breathtaking Asian body, then curled up between my legs and sucked my balls into her mouth. She rolled them with her tongue until she had my wilted manhood back at attention, mounting me and riding with abandon, clawing my chest and wailing in carnal bliss. Her long black hair whipped at my face as she thrashed around, impaled on my spear.

During the action, Jackie and Andy had changed position, sprawled across my chest, locked in a sixty-nine sweeter than any I had seen before. On second glance, I saw that Jackie was now wearing the strap-on dong and Andrea was throating it with abandon.

As I looked up, Annette was shedding her briefs and bra revealing the lean athletic body I so fondly remembered. She walked up onto the bed, placing her feet firmly under my arms and began to dance, swaying her hips as I gazed up at her neatly trimmed auburn bush and perky, round breasts. My exhausted cock twitched as I remembered the feel of that tight, toned pussy grabbing at it. She danced lower until she was brushing her burning loins across my lips, never letting me get a decent taste. Then suddenly she was dancing upward again, helping Jackie and Andrea back to their feet.

Moving slowly and precisely, Annette captured my still rising staff and squirmed down onto it, leaning forward until we were eye to eye. I watched an uncertain expression cross her face as she clenched her muscles tightly around my shaft, then relaxed them slowly. Suddenly, I felt another intrusion and realized Jackie’s latex phallus was pushing its way in with me, stretching Annette’s pussy to its limits.

Annette’s eyes widened and she gasped in fear and surprise as Jackie began to hump forcefully from behind. She held my gaze with effort, moaning loudly with each stroke. The term ‘hurts so good’ drifted through my mind but was quickly forgotten as I concentrated on matching Jackie’s strokes. Annette came all too soon under the assault of two dicks at once, and Jackie took the opportunity to demonstrate her phallic skills to Andrea, bending her over in my crotch and mounting her from behind. Andy moaned into my cock as Jackie brought her off, whispering dirty talk into her ear and pulling her hair.

My wife finished her champagne and walked calmly across the bedroom, taking Kelly by the hand. She coaxed the nubile redhead to the foot of the bed, giving her a soft, almost maternal kiss on the lips and helping her out of my shirt. Kelly’s eyes darted around the room as she folded her arms self-consciously around her still developing body. The poor child was literally awash in a sea of prime flesh – it was no wonder she felt self-conscious – but to me, at that moment, she was the loveliest creature I’d ever seen.

Allie gently lowered Kelly’s hands and helped her out of her panties as the other girls respectfully vacated the bed. Kelly’s body was slender and pale, her breasts small but showing great promise, a generous triangle of dark red hair hiding her secret treasures. She began to protest nervously, but Allison hushed her gently with a finger to her lips and another soft kiss. Allison then looked to her other compatriots who quickly freed me from my gilded cage and filed quietly out of the room.

I sat up, rubbing feeling back into my hands. Kelly took a step back, eyes locked on my erection. I smiled my most charming smile and patted the bed next to me as my wife, her sister, her best friend, my ex and my secretary slipped out. Kelly shuffled around to my side, sitting stiffly, her eyes wide with terror.

As the door closed, I gently put my arm around her waist and softly spoke to her.

"That was very sweet, what you said about me," I whispered to her reassuringly.

"Oh my God," she whispered shakily.

"You’re so pretty," I breathed into her ear as I carefully stroked her hair. Kelly rolled her eyes, looking away. I read the feeling of inadequacy and quickly countered.

"Oh, don’t get me wrong, Kelly," I began. "Every one of those women are beautiful, sexy, expert lovers, but that doesn’t change the beauty I see right here, right now."

She turned back to me, her eyes confused.

"But those girls are like… fuck!" she sighed. "And I’m just…"

"Any one of those women could make a good living as a porn star," I smiled, "but they’ve lost a quality that you have in spades."

"What?"

"Innocence," I answered. "Youth. No matter how gorgeous they are or how accomplished they may be, they’ll never be virgins again and they’ll never be nineteen again."

Kelly gave that some thought as I ran a soft hand down her shoulder.

"Before long," I continued, "You’ll look like any one of them, able to seduce any man that crosses your path. But tonight, you and I get to share the most precious thing there is."

"My cherry," she sighed as my hand traveled down her side and onto her thigh.

"Right," I replied. "And I also get to set your feet firmly on a path that will lead you straight to a membership in that exclusive social club waiting out there." I nodded toward the bedroom door.

This drew a blank look.

"Sex goddesses," I winked, causing her to giggle softly. Her tension seemed to melt away as we laughed together. Suddenly she was in my arms, kissing me hungrily, her hands exploring my body.

I pulled her down next to me, kissing back gently, caressing every inch of her young body, stroking the folds between her legs until she whimpered out nervous appreciation. I brought myself over her, kissing my way down her small, sensitive breasts. Her supple body squirmed beneath me in anticipation of the events at hand. I continued a torturously slow journey down her body, intentionally missing her sweet smelling pubic mound, all the way to her delicate ankles, then worked my way back to the prize.

As my tongue searched out her secret places, she whimpered louder, spreading her legs for me. I kissed and licked gently, bringing her to the edge and keeping her there for several minutes before sending her crashing over into the yawning abyss of ecstasy. Her orgasm came out as one long, loud, shuddering moan.

As I kissed my way back up to her face, she gasped, "Oh my God, the guys at school have a LOT to learn!"

I smiled knowingly as I lowered my spear closer to her waiting cleft, keeping eye contact, laughing with her. My distractions were successful until she felt me move into her an inch, then the angst returned to her eyes. I felt her tense, then try to relax as my throbbing bone met resistance.

"I already know it will hurt," she whispered. "But I know you’ll make it good for me."

I smiled down at her, then kissed her deeply, capturing her tongue and nipping it gently as my cock pushed through her maidenhead. As her surprised gasps changed to sighs, I knew the ‘distraction method’ was a winner. By surprising her with a little pain somewhere else, she hadn’t felt the amount of pain she had expected inside her.

I moved slowly onward into her unbelievably tight loins as she continued to gasp and sigh in happy disbelief. Her eyes grew wide as she slowly realized how long seven inches really was and I grew amazed that her petite body took it all without complaint. As I hunched forward filling her completely, I felt the firm bud of her cervix flick across my tip and she squealed in surprised delight.

That was all the encouragement I needed and I began to move slowly against her clit, nibbling her neck and kissing her passionately. Her legs wrapped tightly around me and she clawed at my back unmercifully as she let out short grunts and squeaks of pleasure.

The combination of my arousal and her tightness would have been more than I could handle if I hadn’t already come several times. Thanks to Allison’s careful planning, I was able to go as long as she wanted, bringing her off twice more beneath me before she asked to try something new. I quickly brought my knees up under her, lifting her into my arms and sitting up cross-legged, holding her tightly to me. She screamed out another intense climax as I raised and lowered her on my thick root. Stopping to catch her breath, she untangled herself from me and got on all fours, her beautiful, round bottom just inches from my nose.

"So, do you like my ass," she giggled.

I let out an animal growl of agreement and gave her a playful slurp up the middle as I rose to my knees behind her, sliding easily back into her vice-like tightness. Allison must have told her that I always come in this position, but Kelly surprised me with how much she knew about me when she found Allie’s vibrator and applied it perfectly to her clit and the base of my cock. I picked up speed with my thrusts as I felt the last of my seed warming to the occasion, grunting my pleasure with each stroke.

I grabbed her hips and thrust hard, aiming for her tender cervix with every assault. She dropped face first into the pillow, screaming in lust and working her clit with both hands as my command performance neared its finale. Suddenly, her extra hand reached beneath and grabbed my balls, tugging in time with my thrusts. I roared into the night as my come boiled out, filling her tight space, then collapsed next to her, thoroughly spent. She dropped across my chest, heaving and mewing her approval of my abilities.

"I always hoped," she said between kisses, "that I would give up my virginity to a man like you. Imagine my excitement when Allison said I could lose itto you. I’ve wanted you ever since the first time I saw you, Jason."

"Happy to oblige," I breathed, exhausted. "You’re a fantastic lover, Kelly."

She smiled at that, snuggling close to me and sighing in absolute sated bliss.

"Not up for another round, are you?"

I laughed out loud, secretly wishing I could have this girl all night, and pulled her close to me as the rest of the party came back in with applause.

Allie sat on the bed next to Kelly, stroking her hair and asking how I did.

"He’s incredible," she sighed sleepily. "Can I have him again sometime?"

Allison gave me an accusing look, then smiled down at her. "Call me sometime, maybe we’ll double-team him."

Each of them gave me a lingering goodbye kiss as they gathered up their things and parted one by one, Kelly kissing me last, whispering her hope that she would see me again soon.

Allison returned to the bedroom, covering me with the sheet and slipping in next to me. I vaguely remember mentioning that I would remember it forever.

My loving wife laughed, holding up a VHS cassette, saying it should be easy to remember since she got the whole thing on tape.

My last thought as I drifted of into exhausted slumber was, "I wonder what she’s got planned for next year?"

12