All Comments on 'The Present Situation Ch. 02'

by Maturestud2015

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
If he loved her as much as he expected her to love him

Then he would honor his wife and not debase her for his own pleasure.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
I agree with @Whackdoodle...

I agree with @Whackdoodle...This man only loves himself and his dirty desires!!! He doesn't love and even less respect his wife, the mother of their children!!! This part is nothing more than a introduction for the degradation of his wife!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What they said; husband loves only himself. Hope she marries a true man someday.

Maybe you could write that story, where the wife decides to assert her humanity and dignity and finds a real man worth partnering with. The sexual perversions of selfish sick men are not erotic.

Concritic123Concritic123almost 9 years ago
Hey guys.....

It's an erotic story. And well written at that. Fantasies can be selfish. The wife has free will and can shut it down at any time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too one sided

This is all about the self centered husband. His wife should just say "No". And if he pushes it - time to get a divorce. The writing never convinced me the husband was anything less than an ass, nor that the wife would agree to do anything he wanted. It's not in the nature of the character you wrote. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story.

She sucks you, but what about licking her ....?

Good story. Continue.!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lighten up folks!

Remember it is only a fantasy story. The writing and plot are awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter my cock is throbbing at the possibilities that might cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brings back memories

Long time ago, 1st wife. Shy to the point of silly, then one day up at the lake we were playing frisbee and her bathing suit strap top broke. She ended up exposed and embarrassed at being seen by at least a dozen guys, who all hooted and hollered. On the way home she kept talking about that. It hit me it made her hotter than a pistol, something about being exposed but not her fault? At home she practically raped me? We talked and she admitted to it. She was a true exhibitionist, it just always needed to be an "accident." Odd fantasy but one we had a lot of harmless fun with for years and I found that I liked it also. Good story, let's see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hot story but a little slow on the build up and I thought in the first part the guy in the bar squeezed her nipple. Hope she doesn't turn into a total pig for hubby's sake. They can have fun without her being fucked to death by strangers and that's where it's heading

BlueFlame6178BlueFlame6178almost 9 years ago
Great story!

Nicely done and well told from the husband's perspective.

I enjoyed reading this and look forward to the next installment.

nedslapnedslapalmost 9 years ago

I love it so far. The slow buildup allows their feelings to unleash. Great job

Sexywife104Sexywife104almost 9 years ago
and . . .

More please. Don't keep us waiting. You're a great story teller and I can't wait to read what happens next.

Kisses,

Jo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So far so good

lots of leadup.............hope the wife submits.........please continue.

This has the potential of a 5 start, but......so far, only teasing.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's only a fantasy?

So what? Maybe somebody doesn't like this fantasy. So that means everybody has an opinion what erotica means to them. So fuck off you whiners. It's a public feedback. Anybody can say what they want. Here's a flash, don't like some comments. Stop reading them.

1jbm1jbmalmost 9 years ago
Hot story

I have read, and enjoyed both stories.

This is a great buildup and I look forward to more chapters.

Thanks for a great read

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice so far

So far the author is doing a pretty nice job of expressing the mild embarrassment and excitement of first time exhibitionism and of seeing his wife and her observers getting excited (thereby exciting him). Personally I would prefer less of a feeling of plotting duplicity on his part, but that is me. Please, though, do not move this along too quickly. For me, it is always the slow process.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MORE

MORE! Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Present

Finally, well written story (tale) that is a good read. More (and longer) chapters, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more...

Love the slow build up and the exploration of unknown desires from both the husband and wife. Enjoy that he puts her in a situation where temptation is introduced and then the advances begin and the wife's reluctance and struggle between what the head says and the body feels is an exciting element of the story. Love how the wife starts off reluctant but then slowly submits to her body's feelings while the husband also goes through the struggle between jealousy and carnal excitement. Their end result is to explore incredible experiences together. More chapters please, soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
When is the next chapter

Great story why leave us hanging ? When is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story; looking forward to part 3

She seems ready for the 'next step'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I loved the start to this story, can't wait to part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story!

We're still waiting for Chapter 3. I hope it's coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

If you really loved me you would...

I rolled over and instantly fell asleep.

This guy is a real prince among men. Hope he gets ass raped by someone he sets his wife up with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's all about him - never mind what she wants

"I smirked knowing Dawn didn't even know she was putting on a show for this middle-aged stranger."

"I continued by telling her it would please me greatly if my attractive wife would do this for me ... she felt it was wrong and did not want to be exposing herself..."

"I carried it further by saying she should dress like this more often. That I liked it and all men would appreciate it."

"I rolled over and instantly fell asleep."

"I proceeded to tell her I had thoroughly enjoyed our first outing..."

Nasty, creepy little bully.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Piece of shit makes a whore of his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

week little wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want to see her slowly being pulled deeper into letting other men play with her and becoming excited by them. The ultimate goal is to teach her to enjoy letting her husband watch as she’s used by other men and them making her orgasm from how being wicked excites her. She wants to be a submissive cocksucker. That’s how nasty she wants to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Always loved my girlfriends and wife to be easy. It’s just how I’m made. It turns me on knowing she can get talked into satisfying other men and she enjoys doing it. Showing off that she knows how to be a hot slut if she wants and how she kisses me teasing me about wether I will taste another man cock on her breath each time she French kisses me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous