The Present Situation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank seemed to be mesmerized by Dawn's firm tight butt. He kept rubbing all over her ass cheeks and lightly pinching her inner thighs. This caused further moans from Dawn and she opened her stance a little to give easier access. Frank wasted no time in reaching down and inserting a finger into Dawn's rapidly moistening gash. His rocking finger broke the silence as Dawn gave a louder moan. She leaned against Ben as an orgasm hit her, causing her body to shake and quake. I had never seen Dawn get off this quickly and it amazed me.

The men just held the shaking girl in place until her orgasm passed. Ben raised Dawn's face to look her in the eye and said she had been pleasured it was now time for her to take care of them. He reminded her she was his to obey and she had agreed to do whatever they wanted. Dawn slowly shook her small head in the affirmative.

Placing both hands on her shoulders Ben gently pushed Dawn down to a kneeling position. Frank wasted no time in moving in front of my kneeling wife. By now Dawn had been trained to know what to do when kneeling before a man. No words were spoken as she raised her petite hand up to draw his pants zipper down. Frank loosened his belt letting his pants fall to a heap and Dawn helped move the material away as it pooled at his feet. Standing there in shirt, underwear and socks Frank stared down at the kneeling beauty. Dawn reached her hands out again and proceeded to pull his boxers down his hairy thighs. Dawn was still facing me so I could not see Frank's cock. I watched her face as his prick came into sight to see her reaction. I was surprised she didn't show any real reaction and waited.

Without preamble Dawn took his cock in her hand and I watched her move her face forward to suck the male meat. Her head bobbed back and forth several times before she sat back a moment to pick at a hair in her teeth. Frank turned to Ben commenting on how well trained Pam seemed to be and praised her cock sucking ability. It was then I got my first glance at his cock.

I almost laughed out loud at this big burly man's cock. It stood hard and looked to be only about 4 maybe 5 inches long and not very wide. It kind of reminded me of a hard pale hot dog. I knew this was not going to present any problems for my little wife.

Frank turned back to Dawn and grabbing both sides of her head moved her mouth back to his cock. When Dawn opened her mouth to accept the cock he forcefully jammed the whole thing in her mouth. Surprised, Dawn tried to back off but Frank held tight and started moving her head back and forth not caring for the kneeling beauty's comfort. His hips moved fast, pistoning in and out at a fast clip. Dawn's little breasts wobbled back and forth as he set the fast pace. With a loud groan Frank suddenly arched his back, jammed Dawn's face to his cock root and dumped his load down her throat. Dawn just knelt there quietly swallowing this stranger's cum load.

Finishing Frank pushed out of Dawn's mouth and pushed her back. He stood there on shaking knees looking down at the subservient woman. We all watched as Dawn raised her hand to wipe the corner of her mouth. It glistened from a trail of sperm.

Frank stepped to the couch and sat down ready to now watch "Pam" service Ben. Ben grabbed Dawn's hand and led her to the couch. He sat at the other end and told her to kneel before him. Dawn did as instructed and began to undress the sitting man. When she was finally able to get his pants off we saw his large cock pressing against his boxers. The tent told me he was already turned on.

Dawn needed no prompting and quickly swooped her head down to suck on this familiar piece of hard young meat. As she worked on Ben's cock he reached his hands out and started kneading her tits. Before long Dawn was moaning as she was swept by the feelings. Ben had already cum several times this day with Dawn so I figured it would take a while for him to get his load off. Dawn must have also thought that for she setup a nice slow pace sucking the mammoth prick.

Frank had been pulling on his cock as he watched the sucking gal next to him. He kept pulling on his cock and soon it was back to its former hard short length. He got up positioned himself behind "Pam" and started pulling her underpants down her trim thighs. Dawn lifted each leg as he slid them off her.

Frank pulled Dawn's thighs up to position her ass upwards. I knew he was going to doggy fuck my compliant wife. Sure enough without much ado he aimed his cock straight at Dawn's cuntal entrance and pushed all the way in. Dawn gave a muffled yelp as she felt the unfamiliar small cock enter her. Good thing it was of a small size for she seemed to be able to accommodate him without much trouble.

Frank grabbed Dawn's hips and began pushing himself in and out at a fast pace. This disrupted Dawn's concentration on her mouth work so Ben guided her back to the task. Soon a rhythm was set where one cock exited as the other entered keeping Dawn constantly full of cock.

Ben's hands were still grabbing and pulling Dawn's tits. I could see they were getting red from the attention. I also saw Frank grabbing handfuls of Dawn's ass cheeks squeezing them hard. All this was having an effect on my little wife as she was constantly moaning.

Frank started pushing a thumb in Dawn's ass crack and inserting it in about a knuckle's length. Dawn wasn't paying much attention so he stuck it in a little further. Dawn just continued to moan as she worked between the two studs. Frank pulled his wet cock out and rubbed it up and down on Dawn's ass crack. He put it back in her sopping cunt before pulling it out to rub her again. Frank did this several times and soon her cheeks were glistening from the juices.

Exiting again Frank grabbed his cock and positioned it before Dawn's little rosebud. My eyes grew big as I realized he was planning on fucking my little wife's ass. I started to step forward because this was not part of my plan. I was to be the first to fuck my wife's virgin ass! I hesitated as he placed his small cock head against her rosebud and pushed forward. He had about an inch in my wife's ass before she realized this thing in her butt was not his finger. Dawn spit Ben's cock out and pleaded for Frank to stop. He laughed and said she was a bitch and deserved to be ass fucked. Dawn cried out again as he pushed another inch in.

She sobbed and looking up at Ben she asked him to stop Frank. Ben started to say something when Frank got a mean look on his face and told Ben he was going to fuck the bitch's ass and no one was going to stop him. Ben caved in and looking down at Dawn told her to calm down and relax, that she was going to be ass fucked and she should just go ahead and enjoy it.

Dawn was crying now as she lay her head in Ben's lap, letting the stranger saw in and out of her formerly virgin ass. I wanted to beat the guy to a pulp but as I watched I figured this might not be such a bad thing. Yes, I had wanted to be Dawn's first ass fucker. But this guy was so much smaller than me or Ben that Dawn would be able to take it better. He was actually doing me a favor. Smiling I sat back to watch him ream my wife's ass.

Not being challenged by Ben, Frank proceeded to saw back and forth each time driving in a little deeper into the whimpering lady. It took several thrusts but eventually his stomach was slapping against my wife's upturned ass cheeks. He was crying out about how tight and warm this bitch was and telling Ben he had to try this ass out. Hearing that Dawn shuddered deeply, knowing Ben's cock would feel much worse than Frank's.

Frank slapped Dawn's ass cheek and told her to start moving. He accused her of being a dead fish and she needed to get with it. Dawn whimpered as she began to move her body forward and back to meet his thrusts. Each time he bottomed out Dawn would give a little cry.

Ben had been passively watching. Now he again reached out his hands to play with Dawn's tits. He began pulling hard on her nips, pulling them as far as he could from her chest. He would ground his palm into her breasts and twist them around. As he did this it seemed to take Dawn's mind off her ass fucking. She continued to moan but I thought I sensed a difference in the tones and soon it looked like she was thrusting back a little harder into Frank.

Frank was really getting into the ass fucking now. He was pistoning in her as fast as he had fucked her before. With a bellow he arched his back pushing in as deep as he could. It was evident he was depositing his sperm far back in a place that had never been spermed before. Grunting he pushed forward a couple of times, trying to get the last bit into her.

Finally Frank pulled out of Dawn and flopped his slimy cock on Dawn's ass cheeks. He reached over grabbing Dawn's panties and wiped his shrinking cock on them before tossing them aside. Breathing hard he got up and stumbled to sit on the nearby chair. He reached out and grabbed his underwear and pants. Ben and I both watched as he finished dressing. Dawn remained in place, her ass up and head in Ben's lap. I think she was too embarrassed to look up.

Frank finished dressing and rising up he grabbed his drink and downed it in one gulp. Finishing, he set the glass down and stared at the lady's backside. His juices still glistened on my wife's backside. With a sigh he said he was going back to his room. He told Ben he had one fine bitch and if he wanted to share her again tomorrow he would love to have her ass again. Dawn trembled when she heard those words. Telling Ben to call him tomorrow Frank stumbled out the door.

As the door latched I hurried from the balcony into the room. I asked Ben to give me a few minutes with "Pam". He obliged by gently pulling Dawn's head from his lap and rising from the couch. As he dressed he said he would go downstairs for a drink, asking me to call whenever I desired.

Throughout our conversation Dawn had remained kneeling in front of the couch. Her head was buried in a pillow and from the way her body moved I could tell she was quietly crying. Having lost her anal virginity had to have been traumatic for her so I knew I had to reassure and console her. I moved to sit next to her and gently stroked her hair and back.

My little wife responded to my touch by wiping her eyes and thru tears looked up at me. She sobbed as she told me she felt so ashamed she had let the strange man take her rear. I smiled for though my wife had now had sex with three men she still could not bring herself to use coarse language.

In soothing words I told her she had not given her ass to him. That instead the guy had taken it. He had wanted it and he had fucked it. It was not her choice. I reminded Dawn I had given control of her body to Ben for the night and she was only complying with what he allowed, just as she had always done for me.

I continued by assuring her she had done the right thing by obeying Ben. It may not have been what she wanted but it made me proud she had done it. I went on to tell her I had watched the whole scene and had found it extremely erotic. I rubbed my hands across her lower backside as I said I couldn't wait to sample her ass. Hearing these words Dawn tensed a little but to her credit she stuttered out asking if I wanted her right then.

As she said those words her little right hand was reaching out to grab my belt and loosen it. I stood up and pulled her to stand before me, hugging her close. I told her of my deep love for her and told Dawn to go clean up in the bathroom, when she returns we will make love.

As Dawn turned and closed the bathroom door I reached down and picked up her damp panties. I brought them to my nose and inhaled deeply catching the scent of her and Frank's mingled juices. My cock hardened at the thought of the strange guy's cock plowing into my little wife's tight ass.

Tossing the panties on the couch I walked to the bed, proceeded to disrobe and lie back nude waiting for my lovely wife. I slowly wanked my cock as I kept my eyes trained on the spot before the couch where Dawn had been anally impaled by Frank's small prick.

After a few minutes Dawn reentered the room looking much better. She had washed and dried her face, combed her hair and applied fresh makeup. She looked as lovely as ever. Dawn had put her short white nightie on that had been hanging on the bathroom door. Her breasts bobbed freely as she crossed the room to the bed. I smiled at her as if all was well and her face lit up.

Dawn crawled up on the bed and laid over me smothering my face in little kisses. I could smell the scent of fresh toothpaste and was relieved she had brushed her teeth. I did not relish the thought of kissing her with remnants of Frank's cum in her mouth.

Dawn began kissing her way down my body, toying with my nipples, belly button and stopping to stare at my hard waving cock. She grasped it by the base and wasted no time in inserting half of it in her warm wet mouth. The feelings were electric to me and I curled my fingers in her short dark hair.

My wife's mouth and tongue felt so good on my cock but I didn't want to cum that way this time. So I gently pulled her off my cock and guided her to lay beside me. Cradled in my arms Dawn contentedly lay. I broke the spell by asking how her ass felt after losing her anal virginity. Dawn hesitated before answering it had hurt a lot at first but became less hurtful later and was more uncomfortable than painful. I asked if she had received any sexual pleasure while Frank was in her ass. Dawn replied no she had not.

I told her from my viewpoint it had looked like Frank was really plowing into her backside. Dawn replied she thought that was partially why she didn't like it. He had been too forceful and uncaring. It had been different than when I or Ben had sex with her. It felt good when we inflicted a little pain on her but we had not intentionally try to hurt her like Frank had. I filed that away in my mental cabinet for future use.

I gently rubbed Dawn's ass cheek as I reminded her I was still going to take her ass, but I promised to be gentle when I did it. To my surprise Dawn shyly asked me if I wanted to do it now. I instantly replied I would love to if she wasn't too sore back there. Dawn meekly said she was willing if I just took it easy. I kissed her deeply and said for her to get into position.

Dawn turned over, got on her knees rested on her elbows and pushed her face into the pillow. I sat up duck walking behind her and stared at her upraised ass. What a change in my wife! A few days ago she would have died if I asked to fuck her ass and now she was willingly offering to me. Well, I reasoned who was I to pass up this opportunity?

I had known I would probably take my wife's ass some time on this trip and had come prepared. I reached over to the nightstand, opened the drawer and pulled out a tube of strawberry scented gel. I applied a generous glob on my fingers and rubbed them on her slightly puckered ass hole. Feeling the cool gel startled Dawn so I told her what I was doing. She lay her head back down and waited. I think it reassured her I had been thoughtful enough to provide the gel.

I applied more gel on my prick lathering the whole length of it. I then placed the slick head against Dawn's small rectal opening. Eyeballing the difference in the size of my cock and her asshole I wondered if she would be able to accommodate me. But I was too far gone to back off and gently pushed my cock forward.

Dawn laid still as my cockhead began to disappear up her ass. I stopped when the cock head was fully inserted to give her a chance to get used to it. I then began to slowly rock it back and forth inserting an ever slowly increasing amount of cock flesh on each thrust. After about two inches were gone from sight I looked to see how Dawn was taking it. Her fist had grabbed handfuls of the sheet, her body was very tense but to her credit she had not cried out or begged me to stop.

I asked he if she was okay and Dawn said she felt full and uncomfortable but for me to go ahead. Getting the green light I slowly pushed forward another inch before backing out and in again. I repeated the same routine several times until I had about six of my 7 ¾ length cock imbedded in my wife's ass. Dawn was still passively lying there but she was taking short fast breaths. I asked if she was still okay. Dawn replied she was and asked how much more was to go in? When I said I was almost there she sighed and asked me to go ahead and get all the way in. So I pushed in a little further and to my surprise the last inch kind of popped in with little resistance.

I knelt there over my wife looking down at my pubic hairs plastered against her ass cheeks. I couldn't believe what I saw and felt. My wife had just willingly given me her ass. True I wasn't the first but it felt like a virgin ass to me. It was so tight like her muscles were milking the length of my cock. The warmth was incredible.

I told Dawn I was fully inside her now. She gave a big sigh and murmured she was okay for me to go ahead. I retracted about half my cock and pushed it back in. I did this slowly several times hoping Dawn would adjust to it. After a bit I noticed Dawn's hips slowly moving back as I moved forward. I figured she was getting used to me so I pulled a bit further out and pushed back in. Within a few minutes I was gently feeding her most of my cock on each thrust.

I picked up the pace a little but never to the point of my stomach slapping her ass like Frank had done. I kept looking at my cock disappearing up my wife's ass and marveled at the sight. It was such a turn on I knew I would not last long. And sure enough soon I felt my cum boiling up. With a grunt I straightened up, grabbing Dawn's ass and pushed all the way in to shoot my load in her. Dawn gasped as I poked fully into her. I held still as I deposited several spermy spurts up her chute.

Finishing my deposit I slowly backed my cock out of Dawn's ass. I watched as my cum coated cock reappeared. It was red from the friction of the tight ass. Released from my hold Dawn fell forward to fully recline on the bed as I got up to go to the bathroom. I relieved myself, washed off my cock and headed back to the bedroom.

I stopped to gaze at my wife's backside exposed before me. She looked so lovely laying there. I knew I was such a lucky man to have her as my wife. I lay down beside her and gently held my wife. With adoring eyes she looked at me and asked if I was happy with her? Had she pleased me? In reply I kissed her deeply and said she was the most wonderful woman in the world. We lay there whispering little words of love to each other for some time before dozing off.

I was awakened by my cell buzzing. I answered it to have Ben ask me if everything was okay? I assured Ben everything was just fine. Dawn flinched when I told him I had just had Dawn's ass and she had been wonderful. Though I was tired and knew Dawn had to be I asked Ben if he wanted to come up for a last late night round knowing it would end with him fucking my little wife. Ben said he would appreciate that and would be right up.

While lying there waiting Dawn said she didn't think she would be able to fit Ben's larger cock in her rear. Realizing she was probably right I assured her I would not let Ben have her ass tonight. I told her someday she might take another man's cock up her ass but for now it belonged to me. Relieved to hear me say that Dawn kissed me and got up to clean herself off.

I answered the door when Ben knocked and ushered him in. We both sat on the couch awaiting Dawn's reappearance. I had time to fix us both drinks and we chitchatted several minutes. It seems like it always takes women so long in the bathroom.

Finally the bathroom door opened and my petite wife walked into the room. I could see why it had taken her awhile. My wife looked lovely. Her hair had been again combed, fresh makeup was applied and she wore a beautiful warm smile. She had put her short nightie back on which only made her look more sexy and appealing. It was short enough small strands of black pubic hair peeked out from under the hem.