The Present Situation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn crossed the room to sit on the edge of the bed. She knew why Ben was there, that she was going to have sex with him again. A little tired she leaned back on her elbows resting her upper weight on them. This caused her nightie to ride up higher exposing her cunt to both of us men. She probably had not thought of that as she slowly parted her thighs a bit. It was almost as if she were saying "Come on in guys!"

I turned to Ben and told him I was tuckered out and invited him to join her on the bed. I had already cum twice today and figured I was pretty well done for. But also figured this young stud, though he had cum three time today probably still had a load or two left. As Ben got up to stand before Dawn I counted on my fingers what sex Dawn had had today. She had taken four loads in her mouth, two in her ass and one in her cunt. She had worked hard today so I reasoned she would find good old fucking to be the most enjoyable.

Dawn had already unbuckled his belt and lowered his pants when I moved a chair closer to the bed. I watched her remove his boxers then his shirt and sit there rubbing her hands on his trim hairless athletic chest. She looked up at him as if asking what he wanted her to do next. Ben just stared down at her waiting for her to make the next move.

Dawn finally made that move by leaning forward and kissing the tip of his prick. Dawn started raining little butterfly kisses on the head and sides of his cock before placing the tip on her lips and slowly pushing her head down on him. We watched as she slowly drew about 5 inches into her warm mouth. Dawn slowly pulled it up several inches before drawing it back in again, slowly repeating this over and over. Her other hand reached up to cup under his balls and she gently held them.

I let Dawn orally minister to Ben several minutes but really wanted to watch him fuck her. I broke the spell between them by saying I wanted to see Ben fuck "Pam" on the bed. Neither spoke as Dawn scooted up on the bed and lay back. Ben pulled his socks off and said he would be right back as he headed to the bathroom.

I came over to Dawn and bent down to kiss her. She asked if I really did want her to have sex with Ben and couldn't she bring him off with her mouth instead? I could tell having vaginal sex with another man still bothered her. I did think it a bit funny my faithful wife found it less morally wrong to have a guy cum in her mouth than her cunt, which is the more natural form of having sex.

I reminded her for tonight she was not married to me, she was still Ben's girlfriend. She had already brought Ben off with her mouth twice and had sex with him earlier. As a loving girlfriend she should want to have sex with him again. Dawn whispered her vow of loving only me and followed it up with if this was what I wanted she would do it. I kissed her again and went back to my chair to await the show.

Returning, Ben headed to the bed. As he positioned himself to lay next to Dawn I told him his girlfriend "Pam" was ready for some long slow loving. That it was just the two of them in a hotel room ready to enjoy each other's bodies. Ben took his cue and wrapped his arms around "his girlfriend" drawing her close mashing their nude bodies together.

When he began French kissing Dawn she readily accepted and I watched as their tongues danced together in Dawn's mouth. Dawn was really getting into the makeout session. She wound her little arms around his shoulder and head and ground her body against his. Her firm breasts were smashed against his chest. Both lovers were moaning.

Dawn was the first to break their lip lock. She pulled back to look him in the eye and softly said she wanted him, that she wanted Ben to make love to her. It surprised me to hear her say "make love to her" for we had agreed making love was different than having sex. Perhaps this was her way of saying she wanted gentle sex like she and I always had or perhaps she was beginning to have feelings for Ben? Probably she was just getting into her role as his girlfriend. No matter I wasn't worried. Soon the conference would end and we would head back home never to see Ben again.

Dawn lay back, opened her legs and looked expectantly at her lover/boyfriend. Ben raised up to position himself between his lover's thighs. He lay down on my wife, his hips moving back and forth several times trying to spear her cuntal entrance. Locking her eyes on his Dawn reached down between them and grabbed his large cock in her little hand as Ben raised up to give her more room. Her diamond ring twinkled as she guided him to her cunt. Dawn rubbed his flared head up and down her entrance a couple of times, moaning as she experienced the waves of pleasure. But Ben wanted in his petite beauty and began impatiently pushing forward. Dawn placed his cock right before her entrance and lifted up. This gave Ben clear access and feeling his head enter he lunged forward.

Dawn bit her lip and cried out as she was suddenly filled, overstuffed again by the oversized young hard cock. But unlike before she had known what to expect and instead of a cry of pain it was one of joy, deep satisfaction she was feeling. Her arms wrapped around Ben's torso to draw him down to lay on her, their lips again locked in a soulful kiss as her legs raised to lock her ankles around his powerful thighs.

I moved my chair a little to get a clear line of sight between their legs. What I saw was Ben's cock fully planted in my wife's tight little cunt, buried to the root. The two lovers remained still for a few moments and as Dawn adjusted to the large cock she began to move her hips a little. Ben took this as his signal to begin fucking her in earnest.

At first he took it slow pulling about half his cock out before slowing reinserting it. As Dawn would raise her hips higher he would increase his pace and draw in more deeply and forcefully. Soon he was pulling out almost all the way before slamming all the way back in. I held my breath as I watched this long fat prick seem to take forever coming out only to watch it slide back in disappearing from sight. Dawn's pink cunt lips were a stretched tight ring around his cock and when the cock moved they were pushed and pulled. Surely my wife was filled to capacity.

Slapping noises were heard as their hips came together. Beads of sweat were popping up on his back and her face. Ben began slowing his furious pace to take a small break. He broke their kissing to raise up, resting on an elbow and told her he wanted her on top. Ben slowly pulled out of Dawn and I saw a look of disappointment as he exited. She had really been getting into it.

Ben flopped down next to Dawn and looked expectantly at her. Dawn raised up on her knees to position herself between his legs. But instead of impaling herself on his upright cock she bent forward and took it into her mouth. She slowly drew the head into her mouth and sucked on it. Ben wound his hands in her short dark hair and pulled her forward to take more in. Dawn easily swallowed a couple inches of the cock flesh.

Dawn was rocking her body back and forth as she serviced the young man. This caused her hanging tits to sway in time, her nips stood out red and long. Ben was moaning and Dawn was cooing as she worked on him. Ben told "Pam" to keep sucking him but to turn her body round to lay over him. Dawn did as ordered and splayed both legs on either side of his head. I was surprised she was able to make the complete turn and movement without breaking her lip lock on his cock.

Ben scooted her little body a bit and by raising his head was able to extend his tongue and play with her gash. Dawn squirmed at the new feelings and moaned a few low words I could not make out. Now both lovers were able to please the other and they each worked diligently at it. Dawn was gently cupping his balls as she sucked and licked his large cock, Ben's tongue was rubbing her clit and traveling the length of her gash. The room was filled with their moans.

Dawn started giving little "Oh, oh" sounds and grinding her hips into Ben's face. He grabbed her hips to steady her and continued to assault her clit. I watched as my prim wife thrashed through an orgasm with her stranger/lover, a man she had met less than 24 hours earlier. Dawn spit out Ben's cock and held it with both hands as with tight shut eyes she gave out low guttural moans.

Soon my wife was coming down from her high. At first she just laid her head down. Eyes closed, her lips close to his pubic patch, taking in long breaths and expelling them into his dark curly patch. Regaining her strength Dawn roused herself and began kissing the insides of this young man's firm thighs. She worked her way to the base of his cock and gently holding his balls gave them a couple of kisses. Talking to them she dreamily said she hoped they had a lot of sperm for her for she wanted everything they had to give.

Ben gently slapped Dawn on the ass cheek and told her it was time for her to take a ride on his cock. He said she was to ride him cowgirl style to climb on the saddle. Dawn grinned as she swung off him and turned to face him. She was straddling him now. Reaching behind her she grabbed his cock, raised up and felt around to place the tip at her entrance. Finding it she slowly lowered herself on the fleshy rod, sighing all the way down. Dawn must have grown accustomed to his size for she didn't stop until she rested fully on his hips.

Dawn just sat there unmoving for a few seconds luxuriating in the moment until Ben broke her reverie with a light slap to her thigh. Dawn raised her hips and his long pole began to appear. When about half was out Dawn stopped and reversed movement slowly lowering until her ass again rested on his thighs. Dawn did this several times. She kept her back straight and using her hands on his muscular hips for leverage pistoned straight up and down.

This caused her firm little tits to stand out. Ben, laying back watching the sexy girl do all the work, couldn't resist to reach out and begin rubbing the tit flesh before him. Dawn moaned as he began to rub and pull on her erect nips.

Dawn could only maintain this position for so long before tiring. Soon she leaned forward placing her hands on either side of Ben to support her upper body weight on her arms. Leaning forward she was now able to setup a smooth rhythm where she moved forward enough for most of his fleshy log to appear before fully setting back down on his thighs.

Ben seemed to like this new position for now she was fucking his cock at a faster rate. Ben grinned as he closed his eyes and relaxed in the moment while Dawn worked his cock in and out. His hands traveled up my wife's slim body, constantly moving, making lazy motions across it. One hand reached out to stroke her face. He worked a finger in her mouth twirling it around then two, sawing them back and forth like a little cock. Dawn sucked on them as if it were one.

I was in for another surprise when Dawn asked him if he wanted to cum in her or her mouth. Just minutes earlier she had sucked his cock after it had been in her cunt which had surprised me. For Dawn has always been fastidious and always made sure I was clean before she sucked me. Now she was asking if Ben wanted to again stick his cunt juiced cock in her mouth and cum.

Ben opened his eyes and looking at her smiled and said she had a wonderful talented mouth but she felt so good this way he wanted to cum deep in her. Dawn shook her head yes and continued to pump over him. It didn't take much longer for Ben to start moaning and pushing his hips upward. Dawn and I both knew he was preparing to unleash his load far up her.

Ben suddenly grunted loudly and held firm to Dawn's hips jamming them down against him. Dawn straightened up to sit upright on him forcing his cock as far in as it could possibly go. She whimpered as she felt blast after blast shoot far up in her. The two lovers remained locked motionless for several long seconds, frozen in time like living statues. I forever etched the scene in my mind.

Dawn was the first to make a move. Slowly she leaned forward to rest her chest on his and give him a deep soulful kiss. As she leaned forward I watched his cock start to slide out. It was still fairly hard, long and slick with both their juices. Several long whitish trails traveled his cock and a big glob of sperm slowly wound down the fleshy pole.

They French kissed a few moments before Dawn again sat upright. She rotated her hips several times. I think she was hoping to revive Ben for another round. But I had seen his prick starting to soften and knew he was down for the count. Dawn raised up a little too far and when she did his semi soft prick fell out, bent at half-mast below her opening. With his plug now missing gravity took effect and a white stream began to pour out of my wife. Dawn quickly reached her hand between her thighs to catch the pearly liquid as I rushed to get a washcloth.

I returned to hand the damp washcloth to my wife. She took it and reached down to swipe her opening before reaching down to wrap it around Ben's now flaccid cock and pull up the flesh. She then placed the cloth back to her opening to catch the new rivulets sliding out of her. She looked at her other hand cupped holding a palm full of Ben's sperm. She brought it to her nose to sniff and I thought she might drink it but instead she lowered the slimy hand to the washcloth and rubbed her hand on it.

Dawn then scooted back from Ben until she was kneeling on the edge of the bed. Without prompting she leaned forward and kissed the head of Ben's cock. She had wiped most of their juices off his prick but I did spy a pearly strand she had missed on the upper side of his tube. Dawn didn't hesitate when her tongue lashed over it. Instead her tongue scooped it up as if it were milk. She held the limp cock upright and sucked the full length into her oral cavern. Her cheeks caved in as she vacuumed him clean.

Dawn's mouth and tongue worked over him a few times until she realized this guy was out of commission for the night. Satisfied she leaned back on her haunches to smile down on the young man as he smiled up at her. No words needed to be spoken as they shared this special moment.

Finally Ben croaked out that he needed to go to the bathroom. Dawn moved back to get out of his way and he got up headed to the bathroom. As he did she sat on the bed facing me. I walked to her and holding her head up by the chin told her that had been fantastic. Dawn's eyes were fearful as she asked me if I was mad at her? I said no way was I mad and she had been wonderful. I told her she had made a night for all of us to remember.

I said surely Ben had never had another woman as lovely and caring as her. I told her she looked like she had thoroughly enjoyed herself and I was happy she had finally let go. I went on to say I was very proud of my wife and could never love her more than I did at that moment. Those last words were exactly what Dawn had needed to hear. Relief flooded her face as she realized I was not mad and still loved her. She kissed me professing her love to me.

Ben reentered the room and quietly dressed as Dawn and I were embracing. Hearing him behind us I asked him if he wanted to spend the night with us. Ben stopped and considered it before answering that he had an early morning meeting and needed to get back to his room to prepare and rest. As we guys were talking Dawn had reached for her nightie and put it back on. I guess she was still a bit uncomfortable to be nude in front of the man she had just made love to.

Ben finished dressing and strode over to us. He shook my hand thanking me for including him in our fun. He turned to Dawn and leaned down to kiss her cheek. He cupped her little pointy chin in both hands and told her she was the most wonderful woman he had ever met. Ben assured "Pam" that she was truly a lovely lady and her husband must be very proud of her. He went on to say her husband was a lucky man. Mentally I agreed with him.

Ben also told "Pam" that she had done the right thing by spending a few days to learn how to please her husband in bed. He said as long as she took these lessons home she would never have to worry about losing him to another woman. Dawn shyly smiled up at him as he talked with her.

Ben said he hoped someday he would find a woman just like "Pam" to marry. Dawn shyly thanked him for the compliments. She then hesitantly, in a low voice, thanked him for all he had done for her. She said she had learned a lot the last two days and he had helped her to open up to new things. She went on to say she would do as he said and try in every way to please her husband. She also told the young stud any girl that catches him will be a very lucky girl.

Dawn then wrapped her arms around his neck raised up on her toes and gave Ben a long tongue filled kiss. He gripped her tight as they kissed, she melting into his arms. Eventually they had to come up for air. As they did "Pam" took his hand and walked him to the door. I followed and when he turned shook his hand wishing him well and saying I hoped to see him again someday. Ben again thanked me for the experiences and turned to walk out the door.

As the door closed I scooped Dawn into my arms and planted a deep kiss on her lips. My tongue extended to taste my wife's mouth. We stood embracing for several minutes before we broke contact. Stepping back a little I looked down on my sexy little wife and asked how she felt. Dawn took my hand and led me to the couch to sit before answering me.

Dawn held both my hands in her lap as she asked me if I were truly not mad at her. I again claimed not to be mad. Relief crossed her face as she waited for my questions. I asked how she felt after making love, not sex with another man. Dawn hesitated a bare moment before she replied that she wanted to be totally honest with me. She had always thought she could never care for anyone but me. She went on to say when I told her she was to be Ben's girlfriend she thought there was no way she could act that way. But she really tried to imagine she was and the more she did the more she felt a true attraction for him.

After blurting that out Dawn stopped in fear I might explode. But I remained calm and said I had expected that. Dawn went on to assure me she loved me way more than she could ever care for a man like Ben. She had been merely attracted to him and had given in to the fantasy of being his girlfriend.

I kissed her hands and told my wife this was all fine with me. I said I was glad she had opened up to Ben and allowed her inner feelings to show. I said it had been exciting watching her be free with Ben. I had always enjoyed our time together but had never been able to see her in the same way as I had tonight. Sitting there observing helped me to see how truly passionate and sexy she is.

I went on to say her experience with Ben was probably not going to happen again soon. That experiences like that are far and few between. Dawn just shook her head in agreement. I went on to say though that on occasion we would still include another man if the circumstances were right. It might not be tomorrow, it might not be soon but it would happen again when I felt it was right and she would have to trust me when it happened.

Dawn snuggled next to me and whispered she would be just as happy with me and no other man. She then surprised me by saying but if there needs to be another man can he be like Ben? I grinned down at her and said I would see what I could do. Both of us were tired so after quick trips to the bathroom and rearranging the sheets we fell asleep arm in arm to rest for the trip back home in the morning.