The Price of Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,598 Followers

Amy just looked at her sister in law without comprehending her meaning. "What?"

"The guy you got together with last night," Heather said. "Julia says he was very hot. She said she didn't know him, that he must have crashed the party." Heather chuckled. "Look at you! Getting together with a party crasher. Was he hot?"

"Yeah," Amy said, "I guess." She wondered why Julia would tell Heather about the guy from last night and not about the police visit this morning.

"What was his name?"

Amy had to focus to recall Halloween night. She had drunk far too much and things were blurry. She found that the details were more forthcoming now. "Sam Haines," she said, after a little hesitation. The memory of him fucking her was very vivid in her mind, but the dancing and flirting beforehand were still a bit fuzzy.

"And was this a one time thing," Heather asked, "or will you be seeing even more of each other?"

Amy looked at Heather and blushed at the way she had said "even more", knowing that Julia must have told her about the state she was in when her cousin had woken her up that morning. Amy knew Heather was dying for any kind of distraction from the daily struggles and worries of a parent with a sick child and she knew that her sister in law was going to keep pressing her for details, perhaps even a blow for blow of the previous night. She floundered for words and then saw Jay coming back. "I'll tell you all about it later," she said and winked. Heather smiled her sad smile that had become her trademark of late.

They sat and waited some more. When Heather and Jay's phones went off, they stood up and walked off to talk to their concerned friends and relatives that were checking in and offering help. Amy took the chance to walk over to the payphone and call Julia to clear the air.

"Ah, Amy, finally," Julia exclaimed, "Jay and Heather called looking for you-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Amy said. "I'm here, with them, now."

"Well, where were you?"

"Hiding from the cops," Amy said.

"What," Julia asked. "What does that mean? Is that supposed to be funny?"

"No," Amy said, confused, "I mean..."

"Well, I'm glad to hear you've got your particular sense of humor with you there," Julia said, making Amy bristle at the way she inflected the word "particular". "I'm sure your family could use all the cheer it can get at a time like this."

Amy glossed over Julia passive-aggressive tone and said, "Listen, I just want to thank you for not telling them about it."

"Oh, I told Heather," Julia said. "I told her all about it."

"What," Amy asked in confusion. "You did?" That was it. She was going to head on over to Julia's place that evening and pull out her teeth, one by one. "Huh. She didn't mention it..."

"Really, she didn't," Julia asked. "She sounded very eager for the details when I told her about it."

Amy's brow bunched up in confusion. "Wait, what," she asked. "I'm talking about the Fletchers."

"What, the old geezers that live across the street," Julia asked. "Those Fletchers?"

"Yeah!"

"What about them?"

"Well, I mean," Amy couldn't come up with the right words. "Thanks for not telling Heather that they had called the police."

"They called the police," Julia asked, surprised. "The Fletchers called the cops? When? Why?"

Amy took the receiver off her ear, for a moment, and looked at it in confusion. "Wait, Jules, are you being very, very nice right now," she asked, "or are you having a stroke or something?"

"Sweetie, you lost me," Julia said. "Like, David Lynch's Mulholland Drive lost me."

"Don't you remember the cops coming round this morning and asking about me," Amy asked.

"What," Julia exclaimed. "When did the cops come here!? Why would they be looking for you!? What's going on?"

Amy realized Julia wasn't pretending, or acting. She knew her cousin well enough to know when she was genuinely surprised, and this was one such time. "Um, never mind," Amy said, "the doctor is coming with the results. I gotta go! Bye!"

She hung up and went over to her brother and sister in law and they stood together to face the music. The news were very bad. They sat down heavily in the plastic chairs of the waiting room and stared off into space, shocked.

Zach was still groggy when they let them in to see him. He gave a faint smile at seeing their faces and then went back to a medication-induced sleep. Amy heard their stomachs growling so she persuaded Jay and Heather to go get some food. She stayed right outside Zach's room in case he woke up, even though the doctor had said he'd sleep through the day and into the night.

Amy sat there with her thoughts and they strayed to the weirdness of the day, before Heather had called her. She couldn't believe Julia had forgotten about the cops coming to her house that morning. She went back to the payphone and called her home number to check her messages. The first was from Jay and the second was from Julia, judging her for her behavior the night before and warning her that the cops had been there asking about her.

She hung up and shook her head to herself. Julia had not been acting when she had called her earlier. Amy knew very well what Julia sounded like when she was acting nice and that hadn't been it. She had been genuinely shocked at Amy's question. It was the flimsiest of possible evidence to base a theory on, her judgment of Julia's tone of voice, but Amy began to piece together a hypothesis. The crucial piece of evidence surfaced in her mind. She remembered saying something to Sam last night. She had said something to the tune of being a witch and casting spells aloud and then having sex to give them power.

The man had said, "Bargain struck," in response. It sounded very odd to her now, but last night, he had immediately kissed her and all her misgivings faded away on a tide of lust. What if she had struck a bargain with a powerful spirit from beyond, or something, and was given magical power at the cost of having sex? Last night had been Halloween, after all.

Amy's brow drew down as she realized such a preposterous explanation fit the facts, as she remembered them, just as neatly as her competing theory of going nuts. She had said aloud that she casts a spell to make her car work. It had been more an expression of her frustration than anything else, but the car started on its own, without the key in the ignition, even. Michael then came out and did her doggy style. The neighbors ignored him fucking her and her wailing in orgasm until Michael had left and only then did they react to her nudity and call the police. They had called the police, her recorded phone message proved it, as well as the cop's visit.

When the cop came, she had said aloud that she magically makes the whole ugly business of public exposure go away and the cop mysteriously gained entry to her place and fucked her with the most vacant expression on his face. And the door magically locked and chained itself after he left.

Amy reminded herself that there were also perfectly reasonable explanations for everything that happened that didn't involve the supernatural. Her car was a notoriously unreliable P.O.S. and could have started on its own. Even without the key in the ignition. Michael could have sent Julia to the back of the house and then came out and fucked her. She had been very provocative, the night before, and he was only human.

The Fletchers were old and probably legally blind and deaf and may have just failed to notice them fucking. The cop could have snapped. Police work was very stressful. She could find herself interrogated at a later date by a calm officer.

It was a ridiculous thought, predicated mostly on her reading Julia's tone of voice correctly, but Amy had all but convinced herself that she was a witch, nonetheless. The magically opening and locking door was the tie breaker. It had been magic, Amy decided. Her own magic that was fueled by fucking. She sat up and looked at Zach. He looked so tiny and weak. If there was ever a time and a place to test out her theory, it was right here and now, on Zach. For Zach, she'd gladly fuck every doctor on the planet, if they could but make a good enough claim to be able to save his life and make him well again.

She suspected that the trinkets and amulets she had worn while casting the two previous spells might be vital to the process, but she decided to try it without them first. If she did have magical power, she needed to know all about it and that included whether or not the trinkets had power to them. She made her way to the doctors' on call room. She opened the door and peered inside. There were bunk beds for docs to crash in and a big, soft looking couch. No one was there so Amy stood outside the room, in the hall, and waited. She guessed that the nearest man would be the one that fucked her so she watched and waited for a handsome hunk of a man to come along before she spoke her spell aloud.

He was built like a nordic god, with his square jaw, hawkish brow and wide shoulders. He wore a doctor's coat and an easy grin that he shared with a nurse he passed in the hallway. Amy's breath caught in her throat as he came closer to her and she could see the arresting blue of his eyes. Her insides fluttered at the sight of the hunk. She decided this was the guy that would fuck her.

"I cast a spell to make Zach cancer free and healthy," she said, still eyeing the hunk. Her jaw dropped and her heart skipped a beat as his face went slack, just like the cop's had been. He moved to her with a purposeful stride. Amy couldn't believe it was working. She was going to cure her nephew! She flinched as strong arms grabbed her by the forearms. A stocky, latino man wearing scrubs and the eerily familiar, vacant expression on his face seized her.

Amy backed away from him in fright and squirmed loose from his grip, stumbling backwards through the door to the on call room. Female staff passed them in the hallway, completely ignoring the fact that the latino orderly had his hardening dick out in the open. He followed Amy into the room and the handsome doctor entered the room right after him. Two more middle aged men in scrubs, wearing the same blank expressions, followed him in. "Hey, wait," Amy said. She had wanted the handsome, blond doctor, not the other guys that she hadn't even seen when she had spoken.

The orderly didn't care for her plea. He seized her again, more firmly this time, and turned her around in his arms. He made her kneel on the couch's cushions and pushed her till her upper body hanged over the back of the couch. Amy didn't resist as four pairs of hands held her still to work her skirt up her hips and her panties down her legs. The latino then stabbed his hard meat against her asshole. Amy screamed in denial and panic. She had never before had anal sex and she didn't want to start right now.

The latino didn't care for her protest and kept pressing in. Amy grit her teeth to endure the burning pain of his meat stabbing into her bowels. He didn't give her a single chance to catch her breath as he thrust into her until he bottomed out and his balls touched her pussy. Amy's ass was burning and her head was pounding in a throbbing beat. She drew a deep breath to keep from passing out and the handsome, blond doc took out his thin dick and gripped her by the hair. He exploited the fact that her mouth was wide open to gulp air and stuck his dick in. He pushed in deeper until he touched the back of her throat.

Amy's gag reflex made her whole body convulse, prompting a fresh bout of pain from her ass as it coincided with the latino pulling out and then pushing back in. Amy looked up at the handsome doc to plead for mercy, but the vacant eyes looking back at her were too terrible a sight to see. She shut her eyes tight and kept them closed for the rest of her ordeal. The men skewering her stopped for an instant and lifted her body. A third man slid under her and she was lowered until his hard dick impaled her pussy.

Amy then realized that the rough treatment actually excited her. Being a powerless sex puppet was strangely erotic to her, now that she was experiencing it. The third member that was penetrating her met with hardly any resistance in her moist pussy. With her eyes firmly shut, she dug her fingers into the backrest of the couch and endured the triple penetration. She had no recourse but to experience all the sensations she was subjected to. Her whole body writhed and shook in a primal fashion. The cock in her mouth made her gag and writhe as her stomach violently clenched up to expel the intruder. The hard meat pounding her ass made her body reflexively try to get away from it and that resulted in her impaling herself on the shaft in her pussy even more vigorously.

The man in her ass suddenly came, spurting his seed into her bowels. As he pulled out, she felt her filth rushing to pour out of her body. In a panic, she tried to clench up her asshole, but failed. Only the presence of another hard dick that plugged up her gaping hole stopped her from defecating on herself and the man whose cock she was riding. Her ordeal continued. Amy lost all control of her body. All of her muscles flexed in rhythm with the cocks that were stabbing her holes and she was getting closer and closer to throwing up, taking a dump and orgasming, all at the same time, without her having any say in it. She existed in a primal state that was reaching its crescendo.

The dick in her pussy started spurting and she came at the same time. The contractions of her asshole were soon met by the spurts of the dick in her ass. Amy tried to scream in ecstasy but the dick in her mouth pushed in deeper and emptied a load into her throat. She was still cumming when the dicks in her mouth and ass pulled out and she was lifted off the dick in her pussy. Her stomach clenched up and she vomited all over the blonde doctor's dick and balls. Her gaping ass, prompted by the violent clenching of her belly, suddenly unleashed her bowel movement.

Amy's mind went blank as her body clenched and expelled fluids or solids out of her every opening simultaneously. She was still climaxing while the man under her was being covered by her vomit, shit and cum. He set her down beside himself and stood up. She opened her eyes when her fully body contractions settled down. She was shocked to see him exit the on call room completely clean, just like his three buddies.

Amy's post orgasmic bliss quickly turned into disgust as she felt her vomit and stool under herself. She raised her hands and saw that one had her bile on it and the other her shit. "Ugh," she said, "ew!" She drew a deep breath. "I cast a spell to make myself, my clothes and this couch clean!" Her hands became instantly clean and she let out a sigh of relief.

The door to the on call room opened and the second man that had fucked her ass came back in, his face completely blank. "Oh, hell no," Amy exclaimed as he walked over to her and pulled out his hardening dick. She was surprised to see it was clean and had no trace of her shit on it. He raised her thighs to fuck her, but she grabbed his cock firmly in hand. As clean as it looked, she didn't want it in her pussy and chance it spreading any of her ass bacteria around. The man knelt still as she gently stroked his hard meat. Amy hoped this would be payment enough for the cleaning spell, a simple handjob, but the man kept progressing towards her pussy with each passing moment. Her strokes were only slowing him down.

Amy started to pull his hard dick up towards her head as she kept stroking it. He stood up and pulled her head closer by her hair. Amy only had time to sniff the hard shaft and confirm that it was indeed clean before he began to press the tip against her lips. She tried to pleasure him by just teasing and caressing the head of his shaft, but he started to push in more forcefully with each thrust.

Finally, he slid his cock all the way into her throat, heedless of the hand that had been gripping it and slid off in what must be a painful indian burn to the man. Amy grabbed the couch cushions with both hands as she endured the brutal throat fucking. She desperately gulped air at every chance she got. After what felt like an eternity to her, but was really just a minute, the man pushed all the way down her throat again, completely blocking her airway and let loose his seed.

Amy fought back her gag reflex as best as she could. When he finished, he pulled out and Amy spray vomited over his genitals. As she gulped another desperate breath, she saw her vomit slip smoothly off his balls and down his pant leg until it pooled on the floor beside his shoe, leaving him completely clean. Amy coughed to clear her throat and catch her breath after the man calmly left.

When she finally calmed down, she looked to the small pool of vomit in front of the couch. There was no fucking way she was casting another spell to clean it up. She went to the ensuite bathroom and took some paper towels to daintily soak up the fluids and move them to the toilet. She flushed and washed her hands, splashing some cold water in her face. She looked at her tired expression and smiled. Either she was a virulent lunatic that could make men go blank-faced and rape-happy in her presence, or she had just magically cured her nephew. Either way, she had just had an unbelieveable sexual experience and her maniacal laughter was appropriate at the moment.

When she calmed down and made herself presentable, she went to the office of Zach's oncologist. Her smile faltered as the man looked at her and sadly sighed. He asked her to sit down and handed her a pamphlet on grief counseling and urged her to reach out and accept the help and support on offer. Amy insisted that Zach was going to be just fine, but the doctor went over the test results from earlier with her and gently tried to break her out of what he perceived to be a fugue state of mind.

Amy rolled her eyes. She may have cured Zach, but that didn't change the recent past. She needed to cast another spell to get the doctor to repeat the tests on Zach and to get everyone to just accept Zach's newfound health. She stood up and walked around the desk, saying, "I cast a spell to make you repeat Zach's tests and have everyone accept his newfound health without much question." The oncologist's face went blank as she knelt before him.

His circumcised dick stood up straight as he released it and seized her by the hair. He began to shove her face down his meat with no concern for her discomfort or his oath to "first do no harm". Amy retched and gagged until he spurted his seed into her throat. She threw up again and watched her sick up slide down the older man's genitals and pant leg until it pooled on the floor by his chair.

He zipped up and stood up saying, "I need to run some tests on Zach." He then looked down and saw the small pool of vomit and Amy gasping for breath above it. "Oh! Don't worry, come with me!" He helped her stand up. "Nurse! Help Miss Benson to the bathroom and get maintenance to do some clean up in my office, behind my desk!"

Amy let the nurse take her to the bathroom. Once she cleaned up and calmed down, the woman left her. Amy stopped by the hospital pharmacy and bought a ridiculously overpriced morning after pill and took it. She then went back to her brother and sister in law and they waited for half an hour before the doctor showed up and broke the fabulous news; Zach was in perfect health! They jumped in place, hooted and hollered in joy. The doctor got to endure many kisses from the happy parents and even Amy shrugged and gave him a big, wet one. She had had his dick in her mouth earlier, anyway.

Amy teared up and nearly cried when her brother and his wife thanked her for her help. They had meant the money that she had given them for the treatment, but that didn't stop her from feeling proud of her accomplishment. She was the one that cured Zach. Zach was released from the hospital and the four of them went out for ice cream and pie, laughing all the while.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,598 Followers