The Price of Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers

By the time they broke up and went to their separate homes, it was late in the evening. Now that Zach was definitely ok, Amy was free to think about the grand change in her life. Magical power in exchange for being fucked. It seemed like a win-win situation with limitless applications. Despite everything working out swell so far, she decided to take a more cautious approach in the future.

She didn't know who the man that had fucked her the night before was or how long the power would last, but she did know that the first thing she needed to do to, in order to be able to exploit this power, was to get rid of her gag reflex so she could get throat-fucked in exchange for magical wishes. She didn't want to risk getting pregnant, or infected by some nasty bug. She didn't know if she was protected from such consequences by the magic, or not, but she didn't want to risk it. Every fable and story toldof being "careful what you wish for" so Amy decided to play it safe and assume the worst. "If it sounds too good to be true, than it probably is," she thought to herself.

She had only given a few blowjobs before and hadn't enjoyed them at all. Kneeling helplessly before a man and getting fucked in her throat was something else entirely and it completely changed her mind on the matter. The helplessness was such a turn on for her. She wanted to do it some more.

As she was walking to her car, she saw a hunk of a young man checking her out. He was probably a frat boy from the local college, out on the prowl. He moved on without giving her a second look. Amy felt offended. "Pass me over, would you," she muttered to herself. Amy quickly checked that there were no other men nearby and said aloud, "I cast a spell to suppress my gag reflex whenever it's caused by a hard cock." She smiled and knelt on the hard tarmac as the blank-faced young man hurriedly walked over to her and pulled out his hard cock.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers