The Price of Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maleko
Maleko
1 Followers

She stood there eyeing the two of us in action quietly and intent. Her name tag read, "April." Rosa still slurped away at my cock. Continuing to gaze at us for at least a full minute, the stewardess licked her full lips before rushing away.

I noticed her earlier. A young black girl, no more than twenty-five, petite and curvy with the athletic figure of a gymnast. She was pretty and innocent looking. Her skin smooth, the color of coffee. I remembered her voice when I first entered the plane. She was helping a passenger load his bag in the overhead compartments. Her Jamaican accent drew my attention.

"Rosa?" Mr. Santoro, still groggy was wakening.

I swiftly grabbed a magazine from the holder in front of me and covered myself.

Rosa quickly sat up, discreetly wiping her chin, "Yes sweetheart?"

"Are we almost there?" He hacked and coughed further growing more awake.

"Yes, darling." Reaching over to pat his back. "Let me get you a cup of water, I need to freshen up anyhow."

I did my best to zip myself up and not look guilty however that was suppose to appear.

"So, Quincy, your flight okay?"

"Oh yes, yes…Mr. Santoro…fine."

"Good to hear. I don't much like flying so I take these," reaching into his shirt pocket showing two red and green capsules. "They knock me out good and I sleep like a baby."

"Really, I never knew that. To tell you the truth I hate to fly also."

"Oh Quincy, I'm sorry, if I had known, I would have given you a few."

"No problem, I managed to keep myself occupied." Checking the front of my pants, I noticed a wet spot.

"Well good, hopefully Rosa was good company."

"She was wonderful, Mr. Santoro. Absolutely wonderful." I smiled sincerely.

********

God, what a relief!

All that worrying and everything turned out great. The board was delighted with my divisions progress. The increase in business that took place over the last months was actually more than they anticipated. We were given a one-year extension to continue the necessary adjustments and remain private.

On top of all that, all of the principals from the various offices surprised me with a birthday cake and song. I was now thirty-six, but I felt like a kid at that moment. Things were definitely looking good. I felt on top of the world; Strong, confident and poised just like I used to be on the football field. Touchdown!

Shaking hands and laughing with a few of the board members outside the hotel conference room, I noticed Rosa leave Mr. Santoros side and head my way.

"Congratulations, Mr. Brock. Very impressive." Said a flirty Rosa.

"Why thank you Mrs. Santoro. I appreciate that." Even Rosa could not unnerve me today.

Taking my arm in hers, she led me away from the group. "Excuse us gentlemen."

"Quincy, you have no idea how much you turn me on when you take charge like that. Your tall, masculine body and those broad shoulders controlling the room, so poised and strong." She closes her eyes as if she were re-living the moment. "You should see how those men admired you. I saw it in their eyes."

Laughing, "Well, I don't know about all that. Could've been my fly was open."

"Speaking of which, why don't you meet me for a drink at the Sky Bar around eight tonight. Arthur will be leaving town early due to a family emergency, we can celebrate the two of us."

"Is everything okay, with Arthur?"

"Yes, yes, yes, just family business he must take care of immediately. So what do you say, eight o'clock?"

"Well, why not? I might enjoy it."

"Of course you will Quincy. In fact, I have a very special surprise for the birthday boy."

*********

"Aren't you Quincy Brock?" said the twenty-something bartender with a goofy grin.

"Yeah, that's me. Yesterday's football hero," chuckling and looking at my watch: 8:12 pm.

"Man I wore your number my senior year in high school. I couldn't run like you but I had a pretty good arm."

"Yeah? In high school, huh? Now, I'm really feeling old, but thanks kid, I appreciate it."

"No problem. Here," reaching to the side of the cash register, he pulls out a note. "This was left for you. How about a drink on the house? Whataya have?"

"Well, how about a bellini martini?"

"Uh…vodka…peach nectar…and peach schnapps, right?"

"Very good. Peach... Reminds me of someone I know," I smiled.

I opened the small perfume scented envelope. It read:

Dearest Q,

I can be no more proud of you today. It is the beginning of something special and everlasting. I knew for so long you would turn out to be the man I always expected and you have yet to disappoint. - There is so much truth in respecting our instincts.

I have a surprise for you. Come to my room, suite 1017. The east tower. Use the key card. I'll be waiting.

Love and kisses,

R

Sliding the envelope with the key card in my jacket pocket, I generously tipped the bartender, and headed for elevators.

Walking down the hallway, my heart raced in anticipation of the unknown. No one could ever accuse Rosa Santoro of being dull. Standing in front of room 1017's door, I slid the key in its slot where the red light flashed on and the lever handle unlocked.

Inside, the room was shadowy, lit by several candles. Loreena McKennitt's erotic "Prologue" played on the stereo. On a the large king size bed lay Rosa naked with an also naked April. April the stewardess!

"We've been waiting for you," purred Rosa. The much smaller April submissively laid back against Rosas chest. Rosa massaging oil over Aprils tits, kneading them, lifting them, and rubbing her breasts to a glimmering bronze shine. Aprils small dark nipples were erect as she casually fingered her own pussy. The golden flicker of the candles highlighted both of their beautiful yet contrasting skin colors.

The room smelled of delicious lavender and the soothing music only made me grow more aroused. Taking off my suit, I kept my eye on the two of them sensually caressing each other, their legs intertwined, kissing with such emotion and fervor.

Standing at the front of the bed stroking my cock, I looked over them as they were lost in each others passion. April was on her knees between Rosas thighs lapping up her pussy.

Aprils tight bubble butt faced me perched in the air. Her sweet caramel colored ass and shaved dark pussy lips made my mouth water.

"Go ahead, eat her pussy. You want to don't you?" challenged Rosa.

I got on one knee and took a soft long lick across her vagina right up to her asshole. Spreading Aprils pussy lips with my tongue I twisted it inside her, licking, spelling with my tongue how much I wanted to fuck her.

I made her cunt more soaked with my saliva as I fucked her with my tongue to her moans of pleasure. I needed more so I slid two fingers in Aprils pussy, still slurping her opening, lapping up her juices, my tongue fluttered on her asshole, rimming her with all lack of inhibition.

Never able to understand Rosa's extreme mood changes, she suddenly lifts Aprils head off her pussy. I continued to taste her, licking her clit, lapping every drop of her sweetness.

"You like that huh?" Looking at April. "You like to lick poosy do you?"

"Yes," she whined.

"Yes, what?" said Rosa forcefully.

"Yes, Mrs. Santoro."

"You like his tongue licking at your little cunt, don't you?" Still grabbing at the back of Aprils hair.

"Yes Mrs. Santoro," she moaned breathing fast.

"Well, you better enjoy it hun. Because this is my man, you understand? My l'amante."

"Yes, Mrs. Santoro."

"You wanted to fuck him when you saw him on the plane. I saw you, you little sneaky bitch!"

April appeared to be sniveling.

"Stop the tears. Go ahead, Quincy, give her a hard fuck. This little girl needs a lesson."

Conflicted, I was wildly turned on yet I felt for the young lady. How did she get here? Did Rosa actually pay her? Is this what she wanted? Was this a fetish of hers and if so, how far should I go?

"Go ahead, fuck her like a dog! Show her she's not so cute." Laughing to herself. "Miss prissy airplane stewardess, ha!"

Stroking my cock, I wasted no time as I slid it deep inside the petite girls pussy. Her pretty brown skin glowed in the dim candle lit room. My hands practically engulfed young Aprils small round ass as my thick cock seemed out of proportion to her small cheeks.

"Harder!"

Thrusting deeper and harder, Aprils moaning and whining could have been pleasure or could have been pain. I wasn't quite sure.

"Harder!!" Rosa commanded

To quiet the girls troubled squeals, Rosa pushed Aprils face back down between her legs. "Shush. Lick my poosy." Rosas thighs were spread high and wide as she stuffed Aprils face into her wet mound

I was feeling uncomfortable but my thrusts showed otherwise. Dominating the young black woman excited me but I wasn't sure if I should be.

"Stick that big, black dick in her ass, Quincy."

"Please." April was crying harder now.

"Shut up you! - Do it. Fuck her in the ass and let her know it is only you… and …me." Rosa was breathing heavy and out of control.

"Rosa, wait…ease up some." I stopped my movement, though my half erect cock remained inside her. "Are you okay?"

The young woman remained bent over on the bed, her body vibrating from weeping.

Sliding myself out of the girl I asked her, "Are you okay? Get dressed sweetheart. It's alright."

"What the fuck are you doing?" Rosa said incredulous.

"Let her go, Rosa. This is going too far."

"She goes when I say so! No one forced her to come. She knew what she was getting into when she took my business card!"

April was hurrying into her navy blue airline skirt. Her white blouse hanging carelessly, half buttoned.

"Sorry about this…uh…here," reaching into my pants pocket I grabbed two one hundred dollar bills, "Take this, I'm sorry for all of this."

Slapping the money out of my hands crying, "Fuck you! Both of you are some sick bastards!" Grabbing her bra, pumps and jacket, she rushed out of the room.

Rosa reached for a pack a cigarettes on the nightstand. I had never seen her smoke before. Lighting the long slim cigarette she blew a stream of smoke in my direction. "Your too nice Quincy. I thought you were a man. If I wanted this shit, I'd still be screwing Art."

"Shut up, Rosa." Trying to stay collected.

"Whatsa matter Quincy, you don't like women?" She smiled. "You like boys, is that what it is?" simulating like she's giving the cigarette head.

"Lady, you've got problems." I began to put on my white tank top t-shirt.

Growing enraged, "I've got a problem?! I'm only trying to hand you your fucking future on a silver plate!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Vision West! You and me, it could be ours."

"What? I'm not trying to run a fuckin' company!"

"Oh no? Then why are you here, huh? Just to be a goddamn common employee with benefits? Look, honey, are you a player or aren't you? I've invested a lot time and effort in you."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. What was happening here? I had been a pawn all along. And what was I possibly thinking to have actually fallen for this psycho woman. The thought of all of it made me ill. I wanted to lash out and make her feel my pain and humiliation.

"So what's it going to be Quincy?" Her tone more calmed. She comes to the edge of the bed and rubs her hand over my chest, gently nibbling on my nipple.

My hand playing in her sea of raven colored curls, I suddenly put my palm in her face and pushed her backwards on the bed.

"Quincy, what…?"

I pulled her body by her ankles, twisting her over on her belly as she fought to get on her feet. She was no match for my strength. She scratched my arms and neck, but I easily positioned her on her knees slapping her hard on the ass. I grabbed a clump of her hair from the back. Again, I smacked her ass so that it echoed in the room.

"How about I fuck you in the ass?!"

"Quincy!…"

My cock somehow was already solid and still a bit wet from April juices. "Shut up, lets see how you feel getting fucked in the ass lady!" Her struggling simmered down. Her ass and waist unable to move as I had a strong hold of her.

With no teasing, I rammed my black dick inside her viciously. "Tell me how does it feel Rosa?" I let her have it rough with no concern for her pain. I thought about poor April and how she cried. I was mad at myself for even being a part of it. "How does it feel to have your ass raped, huh?!

Rosa's moans were different now. More quiet and submissive. She whimpered, "I…I…"

"Is this what you wanted Rosa? Who the fuck do you think you are?!" At each thrust I grew more angry toward her. I thought about what I believed was my hard work and true accomplishments, was only an experiment. I had been used like a lab rat. Like I couldn't be successful on my own. Just another dumb, black jock.

All this inner rage poured out of me. I fucked her ass with no remorse. I wanted to hurt her emotionally and physically. I wanted her to feel my pain.

Rosa had a death grip on the pillow squeezing for dear life; Her teeth clinched the corner of the bed sheet muffling her whines. "I…I…love…you," she snivelled as I hammered relentlessly inside her asshole. "I'm going to make you pay! You'll never forget me, Rosa! I'm going to make you pay!"

"Click, click!" the sound of a gun cocking its hammer.

The lamp light brightens the room.

"Alright Quincy, that's enough!"

Mr. Santoro enters from the adjoining suite. His .45 caliber pistol aimed at my forehead. "Put your clothes on and get out of here. Trust that I'll deal with you later. Now go."

***********

CONSEQUENCE

Without a sound the elevator rode upwards, though it felt as if I were being carried down. Alone between four walls, the surrounding space became smaller at each passing floor. The ground scorched the bottoms of my feet. Sweat trickled down the sides of my face from sweltering heat. Flames. Blinding light. Screams. I was here to face my demons, so alone in the elevator I was brought to hell.

The moment I entered the main foyer, I felt the gaping stares and strange faces. They knew. If I could just get to the privacy of my office, I could think what needed to be done, if there was anything to be done at all.

Fortunately, the day was closing and most everyone would be gone shortly. Barely into my seat, unable to catch my breath, I shuffled through the unusually large amount of messages. I craved a shot of bourbon. My assistant Diane lightly knocked on the door before sticking her head in.

"Mr. Brock, are you okay?"

"Yes Diane…well…no, I'm not. It's a little difficult to explain right now."

"I know, sad isn't it?

"Sad?

"Yes, Mr. Santoro. His passing."

"Passing?! Mr. Santoro is dead?"

"Yeah, you mean you didn't know?" she was genuinely surprised. "Mrs. Santoro called first thing this morning and said he had been murdered last night at the downtown L.A. Hilton."

"What?!"

"Said to direct all major company decisions to you. It seems you are the new head of Vision West." Diane gave an uncomfortable smile. "So, congratulations, I guess. Kinda weird huh?"

"Diane, would you excuse me?"

Walking outside on the terrace, inhaling the fresh air, I considered jumping to my death. But, no, I will not go out like that. I will stay composed and face this thing for better or for worse. I just need some rest so I can think straight; I didn't get any sleep at all last night.

Plopping onto the sofa, Diane poked her head in again.

"Mr. Brock, I'm leaving now. Will you be okay?"

"Yeah, sure Diane. Thank you very much. You have a good evening."

*******

I must have been sound asleep. I woke up to Rosa straddling me. Her plump ass teasing me. Her gyrating hips grinding against my exposed soft cock. Her short landing strip of pubic hair brushed against the tip of my penis.

Rosa circled my nipples with her wet tongue, her long, wild hair covering my face.

"Rosa?"

She did not answer. Continuing to passionately kiss my neck and ears, my shirt was unbuttoned and opened, her hands gliding over my torso. I felt dizzy. The room seemed to be rotating. A grey haze filled the office.

"I love you Quincy." Rosa said with care.

"That can't be." She didn't seem to hear me

"Together we can be powerful Quincy. I need you, love."

"Rosa, wait, listen to me for a second." My words went ignored.

"I need you Quincy. I know you can handle it. I'll give you everything you ever dreamed of. But you must do something first."

"But wait, what about Arthur? What happened to Arthur?"

"Tomorrow is an important day for us Quincy. With Arthur gone, we will sign for the merger and you my love, will become wealthy beyond your imagination."

Rosa continued to kiss my neck and chest. My cock rising and finding its way into her wet hole. What's happening Rosa? I don't understand. Tell me what's happening!"

"I always knew you would be the one. I admired you for so long, it was only a matter of time and trusting my own instinct." Her pussy tightened around my shaft, her eyes briefly closed as her center began to rock and tremor, her body vibrated. "And… I have a knack for getting what…" Her body shuddered. "What I want. - You were somebody that I had to have."

"Rosa! Wait, I don't understand."

"You must prepare for tomorrow. If you have any doubts you must put them aside and realize destiny is now. It stares you in the face just as sure I'll eternally love you. So wake up and take hold of what's yours. Wake up and realize the world is now in your hands. Wake up…"

…"Quincy? Quincy, wake up darling. Quincy?"

Rosas face was vivid now. Her voice clear. She sat close beside me as I lay on my couch. I felt my chest and pants. I was completely clothed. "I was just talking to you," I explained out of breath. "but you wouldn't answer me, I…"

"You were just dreaming sweetheart," said Rosa pleasantly.

I sat up to face her. By this point I was not even sure who I was. "You've got to tell me Rosa, what has happened? Is Arthur really dead?

"Yes Quincy, I'm afraid he is. So unfortunate and sad."

"Wha…I mean, what happened?"

"It's best that you don't know the details." Drying the sweat from my forehead with a tissue. "Don't worry; I made sure you were not involved when the police arrived to investigate."

"Investigate? But I wasn't involved"

"Well sure you were. You were there in that room; Your prints, your semen, even April can confirm that. You were always involved, you just didn't realize it.

I shook my head as if then this would all clear up and suddenly make sense. I began to get hot thinking back to the elevator.

"You were involved the moment I made Arthur hire you." She laughed. "Certainly you don't think you would have been in this position because you're Quincy Brock, All- American? This is corporate America love, not the football field."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because you have all the potential honey." Caressing my face. "You're intelligent, loyal and good under pressure…well usually. All things that make for a good company president. With me beside you, nothing can stop us."

"But not like this Rosa!"

"Yes Quincy, exactly like this, you and I, together the world is easy. We have two special kinds of strength and together we are unstoppable! We will work smart and we'll play hard," purring as she nibbles his ear. "Like last night. Oooh, you were incredible."

"Not like this Rosa. Things are all fucked up. Arthur is dead and the police will eventually find out" Quincy's eyes wet in horror; He buried his head in his hands.

"No, the police will never know unless I want them to know"

"This can't be happening. Not like this Rosa. Not at this cost!"

"But that's where your wrong Quincy." Lifting his head by the jaw and kissing his full lips tenderly, she looked him in his eyes. "I love you. I always have, always will. And this my dear, is the price of passion.

Maleko
Maleko
1 Followers