All Comments on 'The Pride of a Slave Ch. 04'

by StormHerald

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 12 years ago
5 stars plus

OH my how i stalk day in and out for your postings. Wow I kinda saw this but, my girl needs someone to show her that she's loved. Especially since the one she's closet to keeps dragging her in and pushing her away. Go Sera !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Am loving it.....

I like the direction I feel this is going. Like kelleigh0127, i stalk the site for your next post. they coming to sloww for me. Keep up the good work & keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yay

Always left hanging for your next update :) liking the way this is going, especially between sera and joseph. Also like the more active role of ryder, felt he had been a bit ignored recently. Give us more!

-- thepapertiger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Uh Oh!!

The drama is about to begin..Ryder actually admitted that he has loved and wanted Sera for a long time..way to go Ryder!! That's more than Dimitri has done. I really feel for Sera though, being a pawn for immortals is never a good thing cos it's becoming obvious that Victor and Mariah had some ulterior motives for putting the Princes and her together from childhood...Hmmmm

As for who she ends up with, I think she should end up with them both or none of them. Frankly neither of them alone is worthy of her but together maybe, just maybe, they can manage to prove to her what a treasure she is.

~Hypechic~

roblowtroblowtabout 12 years ago
I love this story.

I love this story and look forward to each chapter. I personally hope she ends up with both princes and they become aware of her importance in their lives. Although I do admit that neither deserve her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
future

I love love love this story. So excited to learn what Victor has had up his sleeve all these years. I check everyday to see if a new chapter has been uploaded. Cannot. Get. Enough.

cariebearcariebearabout 12 years ago
Omg

I was sooo happy to see they finally posted it and it was amazing!!!!! I hope the next has already been summited hopefully they are not to sow posting I will have to read this one every night to make sure I keep up lol great work as always

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago

more more more this is getting to juicy!!! i cant wait to find out what the king has to tell her... please dont keep us readers waiting to long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Fabulous. One of the best stories I've read here in a while. You rock!

catman71catman71about 12 years ago
ohhhhhhhhhhhh kkkkkkay

just what is she, and how is it going to upset the apple cart, massively, and question, how does this tie in with the other story, i think it does , not just how

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so

sera is no longer little sister, and she seems more than human. the plot thickens. great chapter!

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsabout 12 years ago
That was such a perfect chapter!!!

I think I screeched when I saw a new chapter posted. Hmm I wonder whether Joseph spoke with the King asking that Sera live with him.....

Dun dun dun!!!

warmicw30warmicw30about 12 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!

i love this story,not the typical vampire and werewolf story but a little of spice in the middle,keep the chapter coming pls

StarMAPStarMAPabout 12 years ago
oh gosh..

Oh man. Stuck between 2 guys? Dimitri pretty much ignores her when she needs him most and yet she's right there when he suddenly needs tending to. Ryder. Looks after her yet she doesn't help him when he gets bitten. It don't seem right. I hope a 3rd party comes in that worthy of her. Maybe Jonathan?

popparazzipopparazziabout 12 years ago
Loved this chapter

I enjoyed this chapter. I cried for Sera. Things are getting very interesting now,can't wait to see where you take this story next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another Addicted Fan

Wow, well what can I say. Keep it coming. Your novel is like Ambrosia and Nectar. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

Usually I don't post comments but this story is great, can't complement you enough. Hope you update soon I'm eager to know what's gonna happen next!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Team Ryder!

Dmitri can go suck it and let Ryder have her, serves him right for being an ass to her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm so addicted

I wish you were finished and all the chapters were uploaded. Waiting 4 to 5 days seems torture. Please please please don't let her end up with Di, I get so annoyed that the girl ALWAYS chooses the vampire over the werewolf. Rhyder has a good heart and head on his shoulders. Hate that he kinda had to make Sera want him, but at least he was honest and up front about his feelings. I'm wondering did Di and he make a pact that they would never get sexually involved with Sera? Can't wait until the next one! Keep up the good work. If this had been a book I would have bought it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I liked it, but...

I DID NOT like the fact that Ryder basically sexually assaulted Sera. He forced himself on her after she said 'no', and his apology after the fact wasn't really an apology at all. He just made an excuse...which was that he couldn't help himself when he smelled Dimitri on her. I'm sick and tired of guys (in real life, as well as media) being told it's okay to 'just lose control' - that whatever they do when they lose control isn't really their fault. It *is* their fault, and I want to punch Ryder in the face for what he did. Sera was a willing participant with Dimitri. Ryder used her lack of experience and the fact that she was already aroused against her. Not cool.

That said, I liked the chapter. Your writing style keeps me engaged, and there seemed to be fewer mistakes with this one. Keep on keeping on.

~D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOVED

Loved it!!! Keep it coming

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Curve Ball

Just when I think I know where you are going w/this story you throw me a curve ball. I never expected for D to be so angry that he would physically attack Sera. Her only saving grace was that R caught her. I love the fact that the King ordered not just the bitch but her entire family to leave the city. Score one for the King. And now what is happening w/the boys and Sera? I believe she is more than just a slave. Her ability to physically separate the boys is not a human/slave trait. I think more will be revealed at R B-day bash. The question now is will Sera be able to stay at the castle or will she run to her Professors home to escape?

You have a wonderful imagination to have created such a spellbinding story and I eagerly await the next installment.

resapooresapooabout 12 years ago
I love your stories, but...

I am finding a hard time concentrating on the actual story with the amount of errors in grammar, syntax, and word usage. In my opinion (which isn't worth much), your stories seemed to be better without your editor.

Also, how did Damien (from Courting A Vampire) get invited to Ryder's party? Seeing how Damien hated the werewolves in his story, I'm assuming that you meant Dimitri.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just what every girl fantasizes about...

Two alpha males who want her bad. Non-human stories are so f***ing predictable anymore. Give her both at the same time then resolve the conflict of sharing, with some obvious plot device such as, she was fated to bring the world to a more just and harmonius state by setting the example with two mates.

So glad you don't have her named Bella, or either princes names Edward, Jacob, or Jasper. I refuse to read any story with a Bella.

mishacatmishacatabout 12 years ago
I don't get the negative comments

This is your story. Do what you like with it. If people don't like where it's going, there are only eleventy million other stories to read on here LOL. Or, let them write their own. The only negative comment I've ever written was when someone submitted a child snuff story. Otherwise, If I don't like a story, I stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

Chap 4 is so thrilling, love to see her with J but that wold mean the end of the story. What has she evolved into? Love the story .

Love ya Stormie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

Ok it was easy to see the princes wanted her. But what I want to know is victor's plan. I mean he made it to where she had to study politics with the boys. So my question is what for. She can't be with either prince unless they are go change her statues. Which I don't think will happen. So I'm go sit back and wait, I really love the story so far and can not wait to see where it goes. <3 AhzureDragon, site not letting me long in on my phone grr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep on going

Great story but feels like R is not being given much of a chance. The story seems somehow biased toward D. I like this chapter also because it sees R having a more active role. Great job though. You have a wonderful imagination . Love it

MidnightBRoseMidnightBRoseabout 12 years ago
Love where it is going!

I like where this one is going. The difference between the bites, brilliant! MY question is, what is the old king hiding from Ser exactly!!?? Cannot wait for more!!! And, please do not leave it like the last your first series...I NEED TO KNOW!!! ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Out of the Blue

You should create a blog, and just post your stories there. I can't stand waiting for your next chapter. I get up every morning to see if the next chapter has come online. I love to read. I can down an 800pg book in less than a week when it's good. Grammatical errors or not. If the story is good (which yours are!) I can over look that mess. Great job! But really you might want to look into getting a blog/website, since TPTB on here take DAYS to upload your stories for us avid fans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing

I would love to see the bite magically turn her into a immortal!!! That could be awesome

Kruth1130Kruth1130about 12 years ago

Loving this story.. I was so excited when i saw that it was up. I am hoping that the teacher gets some action in there. Sera sure is going to has her hands full.

puertoricanprincesslonjapuertoricanprincesslonjaabout 12 years ago
OMG AMAZING

cant wait for the next chapter i was practically glued to my computer you stories are just perfect so much emotion and detail toevery character WOW dont stop writing

claireacquiredclaireacquiredabout 12 years ago

Another perfect chapter. This story is so good! Thank you and keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great

Does anyone else think Sera isn't entirely human?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

So bloody wonderful!!!! Is this going to be a threesome? Would love it if it is!

Sox_lover05Sox_lover05about 12 years ago

love it so far. I think I'm more for Dimitri than Ryder honestly

Maybelline19Maybelline19about 12 years ago
OMG!

I love this series. Omg, I can't believe what happened actually happened! Please do not make us wait! What is going to happen next?! I can't wait to read more!

tenstensabout 12 years ago
Hot!

That was pretty awesome but I hate the way Dimitri and Ryder kind of shit on Seraphina. Like Jonathan said, she really is their punching bag and she accepts it because they love her and vice versa. In fact, everyone accepts their physical and emotional abuse of her because they're princes-in-love. "I just couldn't control myself...I just love you so much...I'm just so confused..." We never see or hear anyone say to Dimitri and Ryder, "Hey, what you just did to Sera...yeah, that was pretty fucked up." Hot, sexy, steamy, and definitely a little fucked up.

It's kind of like watching one of those Lifetime movies where people have to repeatedly tell the heroine how valuable she is before she wakes up and is like, "Oh, shit, I'm being abused! I have to be a strong woman now!" I guess this would be kind of hard for Sera to understand though, being and acting like a slave and all.

That said, I am sooooo glad Delilah is gone. That trick had to go. I bet that bitch will be back though. Evil like that doesn't just lay down after being banished (and it would disappointing if it did).

What's gonna happen during the party?!?!?!?!?!?!

defiantbutterflydefiantbutterflyabout 12 years ago
Love, Love, Love

Storm- I love this series and the longer chapters, but I also liked getting a new chapter every day when you were posting "Courting a Vampire" just want more. I agree with one of the posts here that Sera might not be quite human. I can see where she is confused between the boys cant wait to see where you go with this one. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so many secrets......

I wonder if ryder and dimitri continue being best friends or does their relationship turns into enemies where sera has to choose between them. I also love ryders 'i dont give a shit what others say' attitude. Cant wait to find out what happens next... very excited

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love love love!!

I'm so happy that this chapter was long and it was really awesome I really am deing to read more.. no pressure but seriously this series is addicting and I just can't. Get enuff and I can't wait for more!! Truly love it and I like how ur writing more of Ryder but I think Ryder and demetri should of had a argument about what they did too her like not fighting but some jealousy would be great!! I don't think mariah should be so mean like u said in the story "mariah thinks her presence should be limited" like what a bitch.move!! I really don't like her anymore. But I don't think delahiah should come back she is horrible and deserved what she got! I think it was really mean how Dmitri should have turned her down so meanly she took care of him and that's the thanks she got!! I think she should go with Ryder and see how jealous demetri gets. Maybe she should move in with the teacher and see if he they can live without her. Just some of my dumb suggestions sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOVE THIS!!!!

I really love how you are taking time to really develop the story. I love the characters as well. I keep looking to see if the next chapter is out so that I don't miss it! LOL!!! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
when will the next one be out??

Im addicted and I love this!!! When will the next one be out on display

StormHeraldStormHeraldabout 12 years agoAuthor
Hello all

To my crabby little anonymous commenter, I resent that whole Bella thing, my daughter is named Isabella. Hehe, and to the rest of the comment most love triangles have a common flavor of predictability but I conciously notice when Im starting to sound a little too twilighty and try to avoid it! So, keep reading and enjoy what happens!

To the comment of my having let Damien slip in, WHOOPS!! **blushes embarassed** I get to writing at high speed paces...my husband tested it and when im in the zone im flying at about 89-95 words per minute...so occasionally my fingers talk and my brain is not catching that they are putting in things that they shouldn't aka damiens phantom appearance..so...sorry and thanks for catching that...makes me realize that I need to be sure to skim all the Dimitris to make sure they arent Damiens.

To the rest of you, my editor and I really are slaving hard to work out the grammatical errors and the errors in general. My poor editor is slaving away into the wee hours and Im slowing down my writing to do a wave of editing myself. So we are really trying to correct the problems.

I hope you liked this chapter, I really enjoyed writing about Sera kicking a little butt! And keep reading, chapter five is my favorite chapter yet! Enjoy and rest assured Im not ending it yet...so dont panic in fear of a cliff hanger ending.

love all my awsome readers, commenters, and raters..even if you are sometimes crabby!!

--Stormy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So when can we expect the next chapter?

So stormy hon Have pity on this addict and tell me when I can expect chapter five. This is just so darn painful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

This story is the highlight of my week. I've been looking forward to it while going through some trying custody issues and as physically ill from stress as I have been these last few weeks this installment made me feel immeasurably better.

Thank you so much!

- K. Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I really like this story and i look for it every week. could we get equal Dimitri and Ryder time. I feel like most of the time your writing about Dimitri and the main character, when out of the two men, hes been more of an ass. Both Dimitri and Ryder are great and i cant wait to see whats going to happen with the main character and her professor or what will happen at Ryder's bday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love love love it

I hope Chapter 5 posts tonight. I keep checking to see when new chapters post because I am enjoying your story so much. Thanks for doing a great job and I think Bella; Isabella is a beautiful name, no pun intended. Keep up the good work, I love that you've made the stories longer. My only feedback is to post them quicker, the anticipation is killing me. lol. :)

ceri995ceri995about 12 years ago
You should write books!

Hi there! I stumbled upon your stories and got so hooked that I read them all in a night! I need more. I am not a writer at all but I am an avid reader of young adult fiction. Your stories play out in my head like a movie and I promise you that many people would fall in love with your stories. I am desperately awaiting chapter 5... I need more and more of this. Thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
...

this is not going to end well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Boys!

Agh! Those boys are torturing her and it makes me so mad. I'm glad to see a kindred spirit for Sera in Joseph, but the student-teacher relationship is so icky. I hate love triangles and the drama involved, but you have me invested in Sera's life now. Crap.

hellokitty1hellokitty1about 11 years ago

Seriously?!?! Can I finish one chapter with out crying my eyes out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love?.....

Great writing and the hole love triangle thing ads a lot of commedy to your story though I did find it a little predictable I really have no idea how this is going to turn out. Soooooo in the words of the first commenter " this is not going to end well " I am exteamly curiuse as to how it will work out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
agree with hellokitty1

I can't make it through any of these chapters but the first without crying. And I NEVER cry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This one is probably my least favorite so far. I think she should just stay friends with the Princes and start hooking up with the hot art teacher ;)

User_029User_029over 9 years ago
Sorry I can't finish this.

I had to give up on this. Seriously a "slave" that sasses the royals, assaults their guests etc. and isn't put down. This heroine is pretty much acting like a snotty teen not a slave. Too bad it went so far off center because it did have possibilities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous