The Priest and the Love Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RichardGerald
RichardGerald
2,893 Followers

"What's wrong," she whispered, "don't you like me?"

What could he say? "It just takes me a while."

As he started again, a loud car horn sounded. Some other travelers were seeking admittance.

"Jesus, time to go," someone said in the dark and Rob scrambled for his clothing. They made it back to the front as the door opened to admit the new guests that ended the night's fun. In the morning, Larry was dressed and out front early as Fred returned from his turn at the showers.

"So who were you with last night?" Larry asked Fred.

Fred shrugged "Don't know. It was awful dark, and we didn't talk."

"Shit, I was hoping you knew so I could eliminate someone."

"You don't know?"

"Of course not. It was darker than a witch's heart."

Just then, Rob appeared, and they confronted him about who he was with the night before. Determining that like them he did not know, Larry thought and then had an idea.

"Look we play it cool, and when the girls come out to get in the truck, we see who they link up with. We don't let on we don't know. Let them tell us that way so they can't get mad." Larry was always the one working the angles.

A problem immediately arose when the girls stayed close together and did not look at the boys. They hustled themselves into the back of the truck without so much as a good morning. As the group drove out to find a breakfast place, things were pretty tense in the van.

They reached a small diner right before the interstate and stopped to eat. The girls were first out of the truck staying firmly in a group. As they hustled themselves into the diner, the boys followed in total perplexity. Then Larry began to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Fred asked.

"Don't you get it?" Larry asked.

"No," Fred replied.

"They have no idea either. They don't know who they were with any more than we do," Larry said as he and Fred began to laugh at the odd predicament.

Rob was not laughing. He was breathing a sigh of relief. If the girls did not know who had been their partner his abject failure to perform would remain unknown. He only had to perform better next time. 'Think positive' he told himself 'you can do it.'

Things loosened up after breakfast when the girls adjourned to the restroom. They were gone a very long time, but when they came back, they chose partners as they headed back to the truck. The blond girl was once again with Rob but seemed even less happy about it than yesterday. They soon hit the Six Flags amusement park to spend the day. They would spend that evening in a motel and go camping at the State Park the next day. The group would head back to campus the following day in the afternoon.

They were rather tired when they reached the motel after a day at the amusement park. They had two rooms, ostensibly one for the guys and one for the gals, but, in fact, one couple each in the rooms and the third in the van. As luck would have it, the blond drew the second room and with a sigh dragged Rob off to it.

As they entered the motel room, Rob could feel his anxiety level increasing.

The tall blond girl said, "I need a shower," heading toward the bathroom.

"Well, are you coming?" she asked.

In the bathroom, she began undressing before noticing his hesitation. She gave a sigh and began undressing him.

"I can do that," he said.

"Well, do it then."

She started the shower and dragged him in. He was hard the instant she touched him, and she sighed again; "You are quick—aren't you?"

When they had showered and dried off, she took him to bed.

"NOW," she said, "we don't want a repeat of last night—so I am going to teach you to please a girl with your mouth," she said laying back.

"Now get down between my legs," she said spreading her knees wide exposing her vulva to his view.

Rob was transfixed. The evening before he had been down there in the dark, but now the room lights were on and he "could see everything."

"Wow, you are fascinating," he said

"What-—"

The blond girl's words were cut off. Rob had begun licking from her right knee to the point where her legs intersected until his mouth covered her sex in a soft kiss.

"OOOH..." she moaned.

His tongue fluttered like the wing of a butterfly. He explored her with the lightest of touches so as not to hurt what he perceived as her delicate bud. But he could not hold himself back from tasting her. His tongue took on a life of its own, running the length of her lower lips exploring every crevice until with a gentle flick he stroked her clit now a hot red appendage.

She grabbed his head forced him hard into her. His lips encased the little bloom of her sex and began to suck. She screamed, bucked like a bronco, and collapsed.

"You bastard, you've done that before," she said.

"Done what?" he said.

"Given head of a course—I think you ruined me, I won't believe that is new to you, My God you have an erotic mouth."

In a moment, she reached down and finding him hard said, "Ok your turn."

Receiving only a perplexed look in response, she pulled him over on top of her.

"Come on fuck me, do it hard go as long as you can; it's your turn," she said.

With a little help, he entered her she could feel how hard he was. She was loose,shattered by her mind-blowing orgasm. He began to push in and out with abandon. He was feeling sensations that until the night before he could only imagine. He could feel her begin to tighten around him as her arousal increased. Soon she was gripping him like a vice sending pleasure pulsing through his body.

In the back of his brain a nagging voice kept saying "relax let it go, you can do this," which was, of course, why he could not.

The blond girl began to scream, "Oh yes FUCK ME, FUCK ME!"

Too late he realized that she was there again. He had a suddenly limp female body beneath his. Her blue eyes stared up at him, her look one of perplexity.

"You are not the boy I was with last night," she said shifting up onto her elbows, "You're the one who did not cum."

He began to pull away, but she grabbed him.

"Oh no, you don't, I have a reputation to protect. I don't leave guys unsatisfied."

Then she eased him onto his back and began a slow, deliberate assault on his manhood. She began with her mouth and tongue licking his cock like a Popsicle before swallowing it. All the while maintaining eye contact and making the appropriate slurping and suggestive sounds.

With a smugly confident smile she mounted his erection brought his hands to her breasts and said:

"Now I'm going to fuck you inside out."

Forty minutes and three of her orgasms later he had still not cum.

"Does it always take this long?" she asked.

He shrugged a reply, "Don't know. Last night was my first time."

"Oh my god, you're a virgin. I feel a proper cow," she said.

Then laughing "Betty will be so mad I stole her virgin, and he is this incredible fuck, I wonder if she got Mr. Quick."

"What?"

"The guy I was with last night was fast—you know quick premature," she said but could see a total lack of comprehension in her innocent bed mate,

"He came too fast for a girl to get off. We thought it was you. Betty wanted the guy she was with the night before because he went a long time. Get it?"

Rob only partly followed. He was trying real hard to ejaculate, but it was not happening.

"So when you masturbate how long does it take? You do masturbate right?"

"I don't know -maybe an hour."

"My god, Betty is going to be so mad."

They fell asleep that night locked in a passionate embrace still coupled. In the morning, she was back at it determined to bring him off. They were interrupted by the pounding and Betty shouting at the door.

"Go take a shower," she said.

When he was in the bathroom, she put on her robe and answered the door. Betty briskly entered followed by Fitzy.

"What have you done with him?" Betty demanded.

"If you are referring to Rob, he is in the shower."

Betty walked over to the unmade bed looked down to the big wet spot at its center.

"Did you fuck all night?" Betty asked.

"Pretty much," the blond girl said sitting on the corner of the bed.

"Well, how was it?" Betty asked.

"Interesting."

"What does that mean?"

"Different, kind of special, You were his first you know."

"What?"

"He's pretty much a virgin or was."

"Well, I'll be, you guys took his cherry," Fitzy said.

"Did the earth move when he came?" Betty asked.

Silence.

"Well, we're waiting."

"Well, he didn't exactly cum."

"What does that mean?"

"He's a bit slow."

"Slow?"

"Glacial, but his mouth is a national treasure."

"Tha'ws it we're swapping, After all, I had him first."

"No way, you insisted on the pairing. There is no way I am giving up the perpetual cock for a half minute man," the blond said, "And now if you will excuse me I have a shower to take."

_______________________

Around ten a.m they arrived at the campground, pulling into a parking area, they walked up a trail until they reached a small campsite. They had two tents and a canvas lean-to. The blond girl grabbed the lean-to and Rob before continuing up the trail to a little clearing overlooking a small pond. There between two trees, they spread the lean-to and put the sleeping bags beneath it.

She wasted no time undressing and pushing Rob down on the sleeping bags.

"We are going to resolve this," she said pulling his erection into her vagina.

About an hour later she was aggressively riding his cock when a twig snapped behind them, and Betty and Fitz arrived in their bathing suits.

"What do you want?" the blond asked.

"Our turn," Betty announced.

"Where are Fred and Mr. Quick?" Blonde asked.

"We fucked them and then sent them to look for some wine. We said we were tired of beer."

"Where will they find wine around here?" the blond asked.

"Hopefully a long way away. Now get off and give someone else a turn," Betty said giving the blond girl a shove.

With that, they switched places. The rotation began as each girl took a turn at bringing off Rob's cock which remained stubbornly hard and arid while the slots it filled became wetter, tighter, and determined.

It was a contest the boy could only win by losing and with three such experienced young ladies in the saddle the inevitable happened. As the tall blond seated herself for her third ride of the day, she gripped down hard on his nipples and shoved her tits in his face. She rode him hard and was rewarded with an orgasm as his body gave up the fluid it had been so assiduously holding back.

"Now that was good wasn't it." The tall blond said looking down into his frightened blue eyes.

The van horn blared as Larry and Fred returned having managed to find a jug of Catawba wine

Betty and Fitzy wearily rejoined their partners. The blond suggested a dip in the pond and as they splashed into the water she noticed Rob was still as hard as ever.

"My god, you are still ready to go," she said shaking her head in amazement.

Rob could only blush and stammer that," he took a while to go down."

"Well, that's why we will call you STIL for still hard," she said.

____________________________________________________

The name Stil stuck, and the story grew as these things do. In another age, it might have remained just a story. But times and the relationship between the sexes had changed. Stil represented a challenge that the University's co-eds felt must be met. There were those who claimed they could scale Everest alone and those who brought assistance. But try they all did except the most timid until Rob, now known universally as Stil, sought refuge in the darkest corners and most obscure locations the University had to offer.

It was in one of these obscure and lonely places that Mary found him. She vaguely recognized him as one of those oversized young men who policed the most disreputable of the college bars. But then she stumbled on him by the lake on a quiet bench reading. He was big and attractive with the kind of sweet face that said despite his size he was more teddy than bear.

Sitting down on his isolated bench, Mary soon discovered that he was shy and frightened of girls. Mary had been away student teaching the last semester and had no close friends on campus at the moment. She was entirely ignorant of the stories about Stil or Rob as he called himself. Mary took it very slow at first without success.

Mary was a virgin, but no novice to the game. Rather she played it very well while keeping her legs closed waiting for Mr. Right. Early on she discovered Robert, as she called him, was a bit obtuse. She indicated where she could be found on an evening only to arrive at the location to find no Robert to hook up with. When she asked his plans, he never had any. Mary was not a girl to be thwarted, and the answer was simple. She told Robert where to go so she could pick him up.

The first time they had sex or rather Stil performed sex on her she had expected inexperience. What she got was a lover with oral skills equal parts talent and training. Mary had the benefit of Robert's University training and his natural ability. Most surprising was the fact there was no post cunnilingus argument about what she was expected to do in return. Rob pleased her and she was satisfied at first that this seemed ideal and then too good to be true.

_______________________________

Mary shifted in her seat. The Love Doctor was droning on about the need to defer sex until marriage and that the reason for sex must be primarily procreation. "When was he getting to the good stuff?"

"Sit up," she said to Rob for the tenth time as the Doctor reached the sexual incompatibility part of his talk.

The Love Doctor spoke briefly about the fallacy of individuals being sexually incompatible.

"You don't need a sexual trial. Marriage is for the long term you will have all the time you need after the wedding to work out the differences."

"If he's too quick at first, this may resolve itself naturally and if not there are techniques that you both can use. Oh and by the way there are men who are a bit slow too, but I haven't heard any complaints about that."

The Love Doctor was ready to pass on in his lecture to another topic "Venereal disease. However, before he could get there, Mary had some questions. Before the brunette could rise to interrupt the speaker, a tall blond girl was up.

"But what if he is really slow?" she said.

"What?" the Doctor said

"I asked what if the guy is so slow he can wear out three girls and STILL be hard?" the tall blond said at which some low giggles could be heard from the audience.

"Well, that slow would be unheard of..." the Doctor replied.

"Still if the boy is that way! you would agree that a girl, particularly one of limited experience, would not want to find this out on her wedding night," the tall blond said turning to look into the audience.

"Now I think that concern is nothing any here need worry about."

"I still think that it is a concern. I mean it is damn frustrating to be done and have him STILL up and ready. A girl could come to doubt herself if she didn't know," the tall blond said as the laughter began to ripple along with a murmur that sounded like "Stil" passing through the audience.

The Love Doctor sensed he was losing the audience and tried to recover.

"I am firmly of the opinion that in marriage these problems can be resolved by love and understanding between the partners."

"Oh, BUT STIL would you not want to know first," she said.

"Well yes, I suppose if there was a real problem," the Doctor responded.

"Well, S T I L it is a problem that you need to know."

Now everyone was looking to where Mary sat next to the boy they called Stil who was as low in his seat as he could get. Her big brown eyes grew wider as she looked down at her fiance. At that moment, she understood what was being said. Mary rose to her feet.

The Love Doctor, realizing that he had completely lost his audience to some hidden discourse, jumped to call upon the pretty dark haired girl.

Mary cleared her throat, " I believe that if you love someone, you can work out any problem. BUT only if that person is honest with you," as she said the last statement Mary reached down and took Stil's hand pulling him upright in his seat for the first time that evening.

General applause broke out. Some did not even know what they were applauding. The tall blond girl sat down, and order was restored. The good Doctor finished his lecture and hurriedly departed for his next venue.

_____________________________________________________

The Newman Center put on a bit of refreshment after the lecture. It was decidedly modest, just cookies and punch, but a good size crowd did attend. When Father Dominic saw Mary with her arm firmly entwined with her fiance Robert's. the priest immediately made his way toward the happy couple.

"Well, Mary did the lecture solve your problem?" Father asked.

"Well, it certainly identified it, and Stil and I will be working out the solution starting tonight." she said.

"But Mary I hope that does not mean you would be engaging in pre-marital sex."

"Of course, it does, I have no intention of going to my wedding night with my questions unresolved."

"But what about what the Love Doctor said?"

"Well, just what I told you. A girl need to work these things out," she said with a smile and a wink as she pulled an embarrassed looking Stil toward the exit.

Father Dominic watched the couple go and as he did his eyes met those of a tall blond girl, who smirked at him. The priest realized at that moment that perhaps he needed to review his opinion of the male student body. Perhaps he had been preaching to the wrong sex.

RichardGerald
RichardGerald
2,893 Followers
12