All Comments on 'The Priestess and the Brat Ch. 04'

by Audrey07

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LaRascasseLaRascasseover 6 years ago
Interesting

This chapter finally goes beyond Cassia and her circle and delves deeper into what lies ahead. A bigger landscape for the story. Emperor Tiberius did have a disturbing tastes for peasant girls, so kudos for keeping it true.

Overall, 5 stars and I'm looking forward to part 5.

birchybutchbirchybutchover 6 years ago
I want more.

I like how broad the story is and it's very interesting and captivating. Write faster. Waiting for part five.

ARavenInTheNightARavenInTheNightover 6 years ago
Random thoughts and suggestions

I've read every chapter so far and enjoyed it; except in the third one where the washwoman blackmailed Cassia. As far as ideas for moving forward, perhaps Cassia can take a prominent role in the temple of Gondul. The goddess wants Cassia for a reason, right? What if the best way to protect her is to make her like an avatar of Gondul, imbued with some of the Goddess' powers? In my opinion, not only would it help Cassia mature and not be so spoiled, but imagine the sex scenes if part of that magic was enhancing sexual pleasure and experiences. Even if that doesn't happen hopefully Athalia and Ligeia come with Cassia to the temple of Gondul.

Audrey07Audrey07over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you everyone for the comments and Raven - thanks for the ideas. There is soon to be a bit of a twist in the story, so keep an eye out for the coming chapters!

ARavenInTheNightARavenInTheNightover 6 years ago
Can't wait

I can't wait for the next few chapters. Anything you do will be very interesting.

Candy5320Candy5320over 6 years ago

i would suggest some ideas but the way you are going with the story is absolutely amazing lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous