The Priestess and the Brat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Audrey07
Audrey07
179 Followers

Over the next hour, Athalia was caressed and kissed and explored and probed by fingers and tongues. She had several orgasms and had elicited many from her own ministrations on the women who surrounded her. It was not just the mindless groping of genitalia - every touch, every kiss and every exploration gave pleasure to both the giver and the receiver alike. When she gave a wet kiss to the neck of a woman who was in the throes of orgasm, it was as if the orgasm passed to her as well, as if the unseen partner who was lapping at the woman's clit was also lapping at Athalia's clit. When the cleft of her own buttocks was parted and a finger muscled past her ring, the woman she was clinging to would cry out.

Then, one by one, the women were all spent. Athalia found herself lying in the arms of a small, dark-haired beauty who was gently caressing Athalia's face. All around her, the cries of passion were subsiding and soft moans were soon replaced by contented sighs and a calm fell over the group. The writhing beast came to a rest and slowly, Athalia felt herself regain her own identity.

Sabine arose from her bench and came to where Athalia lay. She held out her hand to the girl, offering it to her. Athalia took it and stood. "You see, Child," said Sabine. "There are no curses to be had here. But you cannot stay. Not yet. You must return to your domina and you must convince her to return here with you tomorrow night. It is very important. If you fail Gondul..." she trailed off. Athalia's clothes were returned to her. She dressed and looked up to see Sabine holding the dirk. Athalia held out her hand to take it back, but Sabine didn't flinch.

"This blade is warm," spoke the priestess. "It has tasted blood." She eyed Athalia carefully. "You serve your domina with absolute devotion, don't you?" Athalia nodded. Sabine handed the blade back to Athalia and said, "Do not fail her now. Bring her to me tomorrow, under the full moon." She then waved a dismissive gesture at Athalia, saying, "Here, Sister Donella will see you safely home."

One of the woman, now dressed in a dark cloak similar to Sabine's, took Athalia by the arm and led her out of the grotta azzurra. "You must have many questions," the woman said as they began the walk back to the village. "You know the stories, you have heard them, no? The stories about how Sabine abducts people and children?"

"I have heard these tales, yes" said Athalia.

"Well, these are lies. The emperor sends men to the village to pluck young girls from their homes and forces them into sexual slavery in the palace. They come at night whenever there is a full moon and they spread rumors among the villagers about a witch. When the emperor first came to Capri, he had his men take Sabine's sister. She came here from the north with a trading ship. She and her people did not know that her red hair made her a prize slave among the Romans and she was an especially beautiful girl to boot. When word got back to Sabine, she was serving as the high priestess in a temple to the goddess. She came here in secrecy with a few followers to search for her sister, but all she could discover was these rumors that the emperor's men had been spreading. So, she used these rumors to keep her secrecy. She has been rescuing as many girls as she can by bringing us under the protection of Gondul. When the emperor's men come to the village, she hides them away."

Athalia thought about this, and then said, "What about Sabine's sister? Did she ever rescue her sister?"

The woman's face went dark, and she said, in a flat tone, "There is no hope for those who are taken. When the emperor and his guests tire of the girls..." She trailed off.

Athalia was shocked. "How can you know this?"

"Because I am the only person to have ever escaped. I was taken from my home in the dead of night and brought to the palace. At first, it was very nice. There were a bunch of us. We were well fed and clothed in fine robes. But then they started sending for us. Sometimes one at a time, sometimes in groups. We were told to please the Emperor in any way that he asked, or we would be put to death. So... we did. He is a disgusting old man and he is very scary and very crazy. Even his own advisors were afraid of him." She paused. "I do not wish to speak of such horrors. "But I am to tell you this: your domina is in great danger. You must bring her to the grotta azzurra tomorrow night to be blessed by Sabine. All those who are blessed will be protected by the Goddess. And, she must come willingly."

Athalia gasped. "Will she be taken as a sex slave by the emperor's men?"

"No," replied Donella. "That is not her fate. Her father is a powerful senator. The emperor only choses from the peasants. No, there are much bigger dangers coming. We do not know what form these dangers will take, but the goddess has instructed Sabine to protect your domina. That is all we may be allowed to know."

They had reached the edge of the village. There was a sliver of lighter sky forming at the horizon. Donella left her and disappeared into the shadows. Athalia, armed with new knowledge and new fears, hurried back to the house.

End Part 4.

***********************

Readers: I love you all! I am having fun writing this series and I hope you are all enjoying it as much as I am. PLEASE feel free to leave me comments. I love comments. Comments make me wet. I will get naked and roll around on the floor if I get comments. Let me know what you like, what you hate and if you have any ideas or questions for this series, or any of my other works. Smooches! - Audrey

Audrey07
Audrey07
179 Followers
12