The Priestess and the Brat Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she watched Ligeia's hands work their way up the insides of Cassia's thighs, she could almost feel a pair of oiled hand work their way up the insides of her own thighs. To her surprise, she discovered that her own hand had involuntarily slipped under her own tunic and her fingertips were lightly grazing up and down her own thigh. When Ligeia's thumbs first opened and then parted Cassia's wet pussy, she noticed that the tips of her own fingers had found wetness as they played over the lips of her own pussy.

As she continued to watch the girls, she allowed her fingers to part those lips, gently and carefully working them apart, opening herself up and exposing her sensitive clit. Holding herself open with her thumb and middle finger, her pointer finger dipped into the well of wetness. She was surprised at how wet she had gotten. And how hot. Her inner walls were nearly hot to the touch as her finger burrowed deeper inside. She withdrew her finger to the opening and released a small torrent of wetness, coating her hand.

She drew her dripping finger up along the crease of her opening to the hood of her clit. In long slow strokes, she painted her clit with her own wetness, returning her finger occasionally to her cunt to draw out more wetness. In the chamber, Athalia was leaning over Cassia, with her cunt over the girl's face, and she was playing with Cassia's breasts and nipples, pinching and rolling them while Cassia sucked on her pussy.

The woman at the door allowed her own left hand to caress her own breast. Hers were a little smaller than Cassia's and no longer quite as firm, but they were still shapely and very, very sensitive. She felt the shape and the swell of her own breast, running her hand over the thin fabric of her tunic, before lifting it and seeking out her own bare flesh. Like Cassia, her nipples had stiffened. She squeezed her breast and the gently tugged at the nipple. A new wave of pleasure course through her, heightening her arousal.

She kept her eyes fixed on the three young women making love in the chamber. She watched as Cassia began thrashing in her orgasm and felt her own powerful orgasm begin to build. Faster and faster she flicked the point of her clit. Her wetness was nearly flowing now, she could feel the cool air kiss the wetness that had seeped down over her inner thigh, and this, too, heightened her excitement. Her orgasm was on its way. She could feel it rising like water in a kettle on the verge of boiling. She wanted to prolong the pleasure; to hold off her release a little longer, but there was no stopping it now. Like a flood cresting a levy, her orgasm spilled over her control and she gave herself into it, allowing the waves of pleasure to wash over her. She kept it going, stroking herself harder now with one hand while gripping her breast in a vice-like hold with her other. Her only concern was remaining silent and she stifled back a cry as her third aftershock racked her body with an unexpected jolt.

Slowly she came down. She released the grip on her breast and leaned back against the wall, slowly slumping against it and sliding down to a seated position on the floor. She was utterly spent. She looked through the door and saw that the girls were about to start up again, as Athalia climbed up onto the bed to join the other two. "Zeus's balls! They don't ever stop!" She thought. She shook her head. "Youth..."

She took another moment to catch her breath and then gathered herself up. She straightened her tunic and withdrew from the doorway to return silently to her own bed. Completely satisfied, she would sleep well that night; a sleep that would no doubt be filled with very pleasant dreams.

Within the Chamber, Athalia was gently kissing Ligeia's neck while she drew slow circles around the servant's protruding clit with her finger. Her eyes were closed, but she opened them suddenly. She did not pause in her attentions to Ligeia, but she glanced over the girl's shoulder. Had she seen something? She looked but all was dark as the night. There was nothing; no shape in the blackness, no movement... nothing. But still... she had this feeling that they were being watched. Just as she put it out of her mind and turned her attention back to the job at hand, she thought she saw the faintest flash of pale, blue light.

No. It was just her imagination...

End, Part 6.

****************

To my readers: Thanks for putting up with the laboriously slow pace of these installments. My regular job has been an absolute bear, lately! As always, I love me some comments, so feel free to let me have it below. More soon!

12