All Comments on 'The Prince Transformed'

by izenrann

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MachinationxxxMachinationxxxabout 7 years ago
Going in circles

The more I read of this story the more frustrating I find it. I think there's a lot of potential here, but the individual chapters just go in circles and then end with the mysterious stranger. For example in this one the first 2-3 paragraphs were about the transformation, which is fine but I feel like it was almost too brief. Then we just circle the drain of 'wow he's an amazing specimen' 'wow he fucks a lot' 'wow he was a playboy as the prince but now he's just a slut'. It could be just me, but I found myself skipping to the end just to see if anything new would happen. Then we get our mysterious stranger who reveals nothing.

Some things I'd like to see more of include interactions with Rampillion. He's a bit of an absent villain, and we have no sense of why the only thing he seems to have done since taking over is to make the prince and princess into elfsluts and then disappear completely. He feels more like a set piece than a character. I think the story could also benefit from some subplots. The middle section where the prince was just doing his daily fuck routine could have been better with any kind of personality from anyone.

Overall, the ideas are there, but the execution needs work. Keep trying, you're already doing more than most ever will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Going gay.

Does the hooded stranger want blow jobs and anal to keep their bargin???

Freekick042Freekick042about 7 years ago
I like it

royal fall is my fav. I'll wait for next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous