All Comments on 'The Princess of Vymora Pt. 01'

by defenestrateme

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
minxxxkittenminxxxkittenalmost 8 years ago
Intrigued !

This is a very good start!! I'm definitely excited to read more, although I hope the prince is a lot more dark and dominate, as this is the nonconsent category. But other than that, I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Excited for more! I hope the prince and princess will be able to repair true relationship and come to like each other, but I also hope the princess and Anna's friendship won't be lost because of this separation.

Mim2284Mim2284almost 8 years ago

Great start! I am really looking forward to reading more. Hope it's not too long till the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great

hope you keep writing. looking forward to read your next

chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE!!!!!

Please don't make us wait too long till the next chapter!! Can't wait to see what happens next!!!

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hope you continue the story!!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You have to..

Keep writing. Too many incomplete scenarios that only arise to questions and desires unanswered and unfulfilled. Possibilities.

xxspicyshrimpxxxxspicyshrimpxxalmost 8 years ago
Strangely... I like it

Usually I don't like lesbian stories/romance. Mainly because I prefer a nice big cock ;) but I like it. Idk who to root for bc the prince may be nice and misunderstood. So I'm excited to know more about him. Also I'm glad you didn't do the classic cliché of a guy walking into a room with two girls having sex and jumps right in. Most lesbians don't even want a guy involved and a husband would most likely feel insulted and angry. So overall way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful

I get bored very easily with stories but this captured my attention from start to finish and I can't wait to read Part 2 and 3. I too am not into lesbian action but Anna and Aylene got me pretty hot. Please keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous