All Comments on 'The Private Game Ch. 02'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shit

and crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Lately for Loving Wives stories, I read the comments first, then the last couple of paragraphs, its a good policy, saves a lot of wasted time.

KentuckySubKentuckySubover 10 years ago
5*

I read the comments first, too, now. When an author offends Anonymous, I know it must be worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gay # 1

Enough said.

kinky48186kinky48186over 10 years ago
Keep them cumming

Great story again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's understandable

Anytime a wimp cuckold attacks an anonymous comment, you know the story sucks big time. But one has to realize they're just defending their turf, you know cuckdom. Thanks to the comments I'll just give this a 1* and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Kencuky Sub and kinkycuck

Hey you two cuckolds, your bio tells the tale. No doubt you faggots foam at the mouth sucking the cum out of your diseased wives cunt. It figures you sickos would give this piece of shit a high score. Well, the comments said it all. 1* for this slime that the author scooped out of the sewer.

devilspydevilspyover 10 years ago
Ahhh the trap is set.

Cuckolds wife is now eating out of the studs hand. By the end of the evening, after lots of play, the stud will be balls deep in that tight married pussy. Cuckold will see the stud unload load after load of hot thick sperm in his wife. Will cuckold clean the studs cock and her pussy? I hope so. Keep writing. Don't let the sick cuckold trolls ever stop you.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Deceitful and manipulative behavior sucks

Ratty out a buds secret deserves a beat down

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Once cucked

Once you know you are a cuck and once you have let your wife know you want to share her with others. Your wife’s natural reaction is to behave like Lynn in this story. Us cucks can’t get enough of the deliciously HOT, lush feelings that go through us as our wives fall under the spell of another man’s strange cock. Mine knows that when I introduce her to another man there is a good chance I have already told him her pussy is available if he goes after it. She has met strangers in our neighborhood convenience stores, supermarkets, pubs, Las Vegas, Butte, Spokane, Seattle, Denver, and many other places – she usually flushes and giggles when a stranger comes up and says hello. That hello lets her know he is aware she is “that kind of girl’ - open to another stranger fucking her married cunt with her cuckolded cocksucking husband watching.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Reading

Reading the whining cucks defend their sickness is better than the cuck story. No I didn't read the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love slut wife stories

We should make this into a movie, I can't wait to see Mike watching Chuck fucking Lynn. I hope Mike goes in for seconds after he cleans up the mess Chuck leaves

col_lovercol_loverabout 5 years ago
Fantastic Slut wife story so Far 5 *****

I hope Lynn wants Mike to fuck her first to loosen her up for Chuck's cock.

Love it so gar.

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

The basis of the storey is good, the style is repetitive and gets a bit boring, but so many spelling and grammar errors is terribly distracting, you need a decent editor. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous