The Private Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck just takes in the delectable blonde wife's charms. He reaches over and squeezes one of her tits pinching up the nipple. Lynn does not move his hand away.

He has to have here. "I wouldn't be so sure. Men like that don't change. Feelings like that don't go away. You told me how turned on he gets when you describe fucking another man. I think he will be turned on watching us fuck."

Lynn's mind is reeling. She wants to fuck Chuck and suck that big cock of his. But how can she go that far and not upset her husband? Fantasy is one thing, carrying out that fantasy is quite another.

She looks at Chuck, "But how will I tell he hasn't changed. How can I know he really wants to watch us fuck?"

She is Chuck's now. Chuck tells her the signs, "Think about a few things. He invited me to stay here instead of going to a hotel. That gives time where we are alone. He wanted you to pick me at the airport when he was a work. He didn't tell you not to play your flirting game with me. He must have known how I would react. He even told you about my cock size."

"You're right about that. Especially the cock size. How can I tell how he feels when he gets home?

"Just stay upbeat and try not to give anything away. Give little hints, but not details. Let him guess what might have happened between us. Don't say anything about him watching me and his ex. Keep showing off like you do at parties. Lean into me and let him see you. He will find excuses to leave us alone. When he comes back into the room make it look like we have been having an intimate talk. Lean up and kiss my cheek when you know he can see. When we go into your family room make sure you and I sit together on the couch. He can sit in the recliner. Spread your legs nice and wide like you did earlier. He will know you are showing me your pussy. When we talk bend over towards me so Mike knows I can see your tits. Besides I like looking at your body."

"What do you think he will do if I am that blatant?"

"He won't do anything to stop us. He will start to get a little quiet. You will notice he looks at us like a spectator."

"There is one more thing that is important. It has to be Mike's idea to stop. If you stop, he will think you do not want to go any further. He will not want to pressure you to do anything you don't want to do."

"And if he does those things?"

"Then I will give you what you want and fuck you while your husband watches."

Just then the phone rings. Lynn practically jumps off the couch. It is Mike.

"He is on his way home. I am glad he called and didn't walk in on us."

But Lynn is thinking maybe he wouldn't have minded. Chuck tells Lynn he is going upstairs to shower and change.

Lynn reaches down and feels his cock, "Just make sure you wear jeans."

(to be continued)

12