All Comments on 'The Private Spa'

by swigby999

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
willing cuck

lois of recycled garbage.

JusttooldJusttooldover 11 years ago
hot

This is a well described very hot story.You described the events of what was happening so it left nothing to the imagination. I think there should be a chapter two describing what happens with Ben's hard cock, and then maybe a chapter three with a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A good story, the details set the tone and you did well. Yes, we need another chapter as to what happens with Ben. We can't leave the poor fellow like that. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Descriptions!

Description (and pacing) is important in a short, erotic story such as this. I think you did a good job with both description and pacing. By pacing I mean, using a cinematic term, the way you 'cut' back and forth between the three participants in the scene.

jwittjrjwittjrover 11 years ago
Hot Story

Wow great story hope there is more coming. Seems a shame to keep Ben hanging...;)

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Something for everyone!

Sweetie sounds like a bounteous babe, of uncertain age. Hubby is obviously still bewitched, as is the masseur. This also sounds like an inaugural venture into a more liberal lifestyle for both Sweetie and Hubby, but a successful one to this moment. It also gives all indications of escalating within another few minutes and another chapter. Wish Swigby would have put 'part 1' in the title!

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Too brief

Ends prematurely. Rather like our narrator, in fact. I'd also like to have known whether this scenario is what the couple planned as her treat, or whether it spun out of control once Ben got his hands on her body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the writer needs

embarrassing humiliation to get excited - it comes through his stories.<P>

maybe this is his therapy until its over - then he feels sick again.<P>

Not erotic - just a wierdly sick fetish of adickkktive self disrespect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bull

You know not to read stories from an author who didn't finish the story. Makes the story a "0"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Fucked up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous