All Comments on 'The Problem with Papa Ch. 01'

by huangdi

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sick

And very stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Tricky Subject

Obviously the previous comment was by someone who does not know much about Alzeimers. This could easily have happened in real life, and likely has. A very tricky subject for your first story, congratulations on attempting it. You will likely get more flak for this story. Ignore it, it is to your credit that you attempted it. And succeeded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So Wrong

Last poster,I have first hand experienceof this when my father in law attempted to do exactly the same,my wife a qualified nurse stopped him.What I did not like was the daughters arousal,which I still think is sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Cannot Wait

I just read "The Problem With Papa" and cannot wait for part 2. Keep 'em cummin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good story...

I like the story a lot. I can't wait for part 2. For some reason I think that the dad knows that he was fucking his daughter instead of his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good for Papa

Dad needed something to get his blood moving, daughter gave that to him. What's next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOTT HOTTTT HOTTT

OMG HOW HOTTT. HOPE YOU CONTINUE THE CHAPTERS CANT WAIT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOTT HOTTTT HOTTT

OMG HOW HOTTT. HOPE YOU CONTINUE THE CHAPTERS CANT WAIT

VULCAN4231VULCAN4231about 16 years ago
Tricky Subject

Who really knows what is going on in anothers head?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great stuff...despite the ignorant comments.

I never understood why people would come on this site and get mad by what they were reading.

It's a story! A fantasy! If you don't like it, don't read it. Point blank.

I thought it was highly arousing. I'm creaming as I type.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a happy daughter and mother

I think the story should continue ...i think the daughter considers her situation ,she loves him,,he loves her,he has a big cock,and she has not been laid since her husbands death. ,she has no man in her life.so she decided to teach him everything she likes..she teaches him to eat her pussy,to enjoy her sucking him off.this goes on for a month..then her 19 year old son commes home from college .he son discovers whats going on and confesses he wants his mother in his bed aswell.the mother happily teaches her son to pleasure her aswell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Excellent story. come on with a second part. i love it to know that at that age the old man can give his daughter a good time. i believe she enjoyed it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

SHE SHOULD BE PREGO FROM THAT ENCOUNTER THE OLD MAN HAS A FEW LEFT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous