All Comments on 'The Professional Ch. 09'

by Heironymous

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

this is more of a d/s story.she gets what she wants just by telling him to and he gets nothing til she says ok.she has had him fuck other women for her career,but refuses to allow him to fulfil his true love for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
off track

This was a good story. Somehow it went off track.

HeironymousHeironymousabout 10 years agoAuthor
Keep Reading On.......

Sorry you feel that way....but there's a lot more to the story and you'll see later why this chapter was vital. Thanks for your comment and I hope you like the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Car Crashes In Litland

It would be interesting to see a statistical breakdown of car crash fatalities on Lit vs Real world. A conspicuously high number of pervy protags in Litland get their parents smashed.

Anyway, it's not the one-sided relationship woes in this crafty libidinous yarn that bug me. It's the defacto capitulation to DC corruption that the story shows. The congresswoman is introduced as a force for good and in no time she is setting up bribery schemes and pimping out her fresh-faced assistant with a watchful, sinister eye for even more black-hearted political leverage in the future.

Maybe it's just that we are closing in on another ultra corrupt election cycle - complete with mystery murders, sex, and more sex, here in 2016. Like Kay Griggs herself said: Washington is run on sexual bribery - homosexual, pedophilic, etc. Half of these congressmen are on tape fucking little boys or their daddies. The whole operation is run by Israelis and has permeated everything like the stink of a dead body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeironymous@Heironymous
483 Followers
Just another human riding this ball around the sun.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES