All Comments on 'The Professor'

by Grouchojim

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
****

Not much of a plot, but very well-written. This feels like a chapter in a much longer story. It reminded me of the Underwoods in House of Cards.

Thanks for contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great job

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"Heavily illustrated," you say?

"Yes, please," say we.

Maybe post an illustrated version the "illustrated" section?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I relate to your story...and I love it

When I was in my second year at university, I fucked my math professor and he told me his wife was bi and would like me if I was interested. I had played with my roommate and enjoyed being with her, so I said I would like to meet her. The three of us fucked for three years, doing everything imaginable, including some serious bdsm kink. I met my future husband when I was a senior and he had no idea of my fun with them. We are happily married now and he is still unaware of my secret life in college. We have fantasized about adding a woman to our fun, and I am playing shy and uncertain, but I know it's going to happen. I loved the memories your story brought back to me. Five stars!

Bob150BobBob150Bobabout 6 years ago
So Gort!!

I absolutely loved this.

Wish my wife would do this.

Thanks for sharing.

Bob

InsigniaInsigniaabout 6 years ago
Some hotness for sure

Some 1st to 3rd person shenanigans that an editor would catch. This seems like an almost ideal situation but its predatory and unsavory. Prof is in for a world of hurt if one of his conquests falls on tough times and comes looking for some help. I struggled with 4 fingers and a thumb in the bung while kissing the clitoris. Maybe its my wrist broken too many times but I hope I could get the illustrated version of that manouver. Easy 4 stars. Thanks.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
AWESOME story

Hope you continue the series with some new women.

Plenty of college girls available

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Whores and assholes of academia, there is trash everywhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous