All Comments on 'The Professor's Accidental Harem Ch. 02'

by fgmntfmgnshn

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
BlueFinchBlueFinchover 10 years ago
Magnificant!

I remember reading the first chapter of this when it was first published and thinking how sad it was that it didn't set up a sequel. You've found a masterful way to expand the story without making a weak sequel, without cutting out either sex or storyline and without in any way undermining the original. If you can pull off the same trick again then keep going to chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This seems like a better ending, one person forcing them self s into there life's yeah but now another as well? seems a little much. They have there happy little lives without more women trying to join in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Ending

The fact that the Carringtons are taken care of, with a hint that Suzanne may eventually either join the group or take Ethan for herself, makes this the best sort of ending as the story can both stand on its own as well as lead into another equally good sequel.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 10 years ago

Well done. Good pacing and enough interesting twists to keep the reader moving along.

I'd be very curious to know if the girls didn't slip a few extra commands in there on subsequent visits. I can see them being a bit catty and giving the Mrs. a penchant for sucking dicks or the like.

Maybe Suz will get the tables turned on her? The girls know she'll always be a threat so they decide to take the initiative and dose her....

Lots of devious possibilities!

CharlieMollyCharlieMollyover 10 years ago
Incredible

storytelling. A perfect addition to Part 1 and I really hope 3,4,5,etc. I have to read your other writings now!

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

how did they convince him to agree to hold up on his billion dollar pill for 6mos in favor of her brainwashing drink? if they truly loved him shouldnt they just be bitch slapping the dr. over her ruining the lives of people? like the end says what is to stop her from coming back for him now? in 6mos she will have more of her new date rape drug made and ready to sell to all those women that cant get them hot guys. ad slogan for her could be " hey ladies are the fat ugly girl that wants the quarterback millionaire well try this new husband in a vial with it we can take over the world"

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Great Sequel

But now you left yourself to being bugged about Dr.Tisdale. Does she try to follow through do the Girls catch her and if Caught what becomes of the Dr.

TheLordWinterTheLordWinterover 10 years ago
I have the sneaking suspicion...

that there's more on the way. Something tells me that the author has a few surprises for us. :D

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good, but with all those girls and just one guy the girls should be with each other too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

One of the best mind control stories I've read! I truly hope more are coming... I would dearly like to see more of this scenario unfold... of course, unless one of the two professors has a serum that increases libido and stamina, the girls are going to have to become bisexual soon to avoid wearing out Ethan... and reduce chafing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong category?

This should be in NonConsent/Reluctance, the first chapter's admission that it was a setup by the girls takes out the whole mind control and makes it non-consent. Still a good read, but there are a couple of discrepancies that bug me, as stated by another, the whole idea that Brittany just gets to join the group, I'd rather have seen HER drugged into losing all interest in Ethan and making her a lesbian or something, and re-drugging Ethan to forget she even existed. As for Suzanne, I agree that she should have been drugged and manipulated away from Ethan as well. And since it's 4 on 1, a little lesbian-bi-sexual action between the girls would be amazing to throw in. Shelley and Lydia could entertain themselves while Kennedy and Eve tag-team Ethan ... just thoughts for future installments if there are going to be any

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good read

I liked it very much well written and full of twists and turns thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

No need to make them bi, would like a story with more action where the girls thwart the female professors plan in the next story with Brittany's help, that would help her become part of the group.

The serum should be destroyed( its too easy of a fix for any problem, " drug bad guy and they become good") doesn't leave any space to show the girls' manipulativeness.

The next one could also contain a part where the five break into the college to trap the female professor in legal terms from stealing their husband by revealing how she intends to use the serum for nefarious purposes and how she stalled Ethan's research in return for the grant.

Have some spy stuff too.

All done without Ethan even realising how awsomely the girls saved him.

I like the characters , don't make them bi.

The girls should also be able to avert the other parents , without using a handy mind control serum.

Also include some more SciFi stuff like one of the girls mutating or being captured and operated on so that Ethan and the gang can rush to her rescue but reach too late and find a nymphomaniac in her place etc.

Put the harem in more adventures and other stories of yours.

Don't just keep increasing the harem.

Also you could make some of the girls temporarily bisexual or even lesbian and have a story of how Ethan reverts them back to normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

I agree with the previous post. Brittany should be turned into a bisexual tentacle sex monster, even if it is only temporary. It will give her some uniqueness like the other girls, And she can then use her abilities to help in the plot, scaling walls and breaking into safes or sliding through the sewers to steal confidential paper work or incriminating evidence.

Then the gang could operate on her to bring her back to normalcy.

I like the girls NON bisexual too. Otherwise you get the possibility of them dumping yeah or giving him less than 100% preference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

I meant to write "Ethan" instead on yeah in the last line.

Autocorrect =D

Write part 3 now. Have the girls succeed in saving Ethan and have Brittany mutated into a tentacle sex monster, whom the entire group finally have to operate on by chopping off her tentacles. This not only seems more viable than a fix all serum or antidote but Also allows her to grow back her tentacles so that you can use her abilities in future stories.

Make the tentacle chopping off erotic and something similar to personal grooming like getting a haircut, but only with a saw and ooze and slime and the effort of the whole gang ( Ethan and harem included)

When will part 3 and 4 come out.

You could also have something about the girls stopping the female doctor/ professor from ratting the family out for polygyny (due to jealousy after the hatem stop her from joining or stealing ethan, brittany can be mutated by the end) and rather incriminate the villainess herself ( in part 4)

No mind control serum though ( too easy solution)

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
I really liked the story,

As the title of the comment says, I really liked the story, but what a horrific thing the mind altering serum is. No human trials. No animal trials. These things are almost never with grievous side effects, so if they weren't fictional characters I would feel bad for Trent and Ethan. No, I wouldn't feel bad for the Carrington's, their abuse of wealth is worse than the serum in many ways. Anyway, despite the door being open for a chapter 3, I would recommend against it. Most of the eroticism in the tale has been put to page already.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
A unique way to solve a problem

but the premise that once the imprinting is in place it cannot changed has a major flaw.

If, under the influence of the drug the subject accepts the direct instructions (commands), administer another 5 day course of the serum and issue a new set of instructions.

Undo the dilemma.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 7 years ago
Failed

The story lacked justice for the jerks and criminals.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 7 years ago
BECAUSE Shelly isn't stupid, I can't see the story ending quite like that...

More likely, Shelly has Eve (with the gun) or Kennedy (as a kick-ass athlete) come into the kitchen and force the good doctor to take the first dose while using the second on one of Lydia's parents (most likely the dad).

Then tell the doctor (when she's under) that she will never do anything to directly or indirectly harm, inconvenience, or change against their will any of the girls or Ethan and to always be completely truthful with them...

After "Dad" goes under, restrain mom and not only basically give him the commands they do in the story but also to not fuck with their lives... And adding that "mom" will be staying at the house during those days and he shouldn't worry about her during that time... Obviously, they can then get the doctor to give them the extra drug to do "mom" later...

You don't trust someone who has a mind-altering drug when they've already shown they don't have qualms about fucking with someone's life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This needs a third chapter

screedbearscreedbearover 6 years ago
Poor

Was good story not now

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
when is the 3

kaiser

BoratusBoratusover 5 years ago
We’ll done

Engaging plot and great sex scenes. I enjoyed the twists and turns though I felt it all got resolved too quickly. Some minor typos distracted me like clam instead of calm, and you need to learn the difference between your and you’re. That’s annoying. A proofreader would help a lot. Overall a good read. Thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

... so, is there any chance for a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

More please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great sequel

Great continuation! I’m glad you found more inspiration to continue this story. As much as I’d love a sequel to all your work, I’m glad you prefaced that you don’t do it without reason. I love the addition of new characters while bringing back minor ones like Mrs. White and Britney. I was wary that there was a lot of conflict points that could’ve made too complicated of a plot, but I’m glad you were able to create a smooth resolution at the end. My only critique is that the story after the climax concluded too fast and there wasn’t a love scene with Britney that i was expecting. Again, great work as always

RomantiKusjeRomantiKusjeover 3 years ago
More please!

Beautiful well written story. Will there be a continuation? Would you allow other writer(s) to contribute or use the mentioned characters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Could stand a sequel

While the last post was four months ago, he's only doing one story per year. This series hasn't been touched in many years, so it's not looking good for a chapter 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous