All Comments on 'The Professor's Women Ch. 05'

by jsmangis

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ending of chapter 5

I loved the story until the very end of chapter 5. So if you are going to continue the story with both of them now going to start fucking other people I won't be interested in continuing. I am sure that many others would be. Since no incestuous acts were committed during all 5 chapters, you should probably reclassify the rest of the chapters as group sex, lesbian sex or something.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
A true love story

All daddys and daughters should experience such love. Those who do not have no idea what they are missing.

jsmangisjsmangisabout 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous:

This is a very long story with many chapters. There are many more incestuous episodes, and several more characters who indulge in many more varied types of debauchery. Daddy and Daughter will continue their relationship, but will also sample other people during the next seven chapters. Stay tuned, I promise you will not be disappointed.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
I have loved the story until this chapter.

I will continue to follow, but I do not understand why you couldn't just end this series and start a new one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjsmangis@jsmangis
I am a seventy-two year old professional photographer who has decided to put down some of the perverted ideas that have been rattling around inside my head for years.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES