All Comments on 'The Program Ch. 02: Power Transfer'

by bdsmtrainer88

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Parts of this just don't mesh

First, a cock cage and a humbler don't work together. A cage forces the testicles FORWARD. A humbler pulls the testicles BACK. This guy would need the longest scrotum in the world for that to work. Also, if you have an anal hook in him, pushing fingers in is going to be a bit of a problem. This seems to be an attempt to crowd as much domination activity as possible into a single story whether they make any sense or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't think so

I thought a person was a type to except becoming a slave / submissive person. A straight person might do fantasy submissive play. This story was suggesting she was making him a slave to her. With a humbler on she couldn't have tied him and pull him on his toes. His balls would have come off believe me I know. My wife has done all in this story and much more. When she was done with me she untied / hooked me and left the house for a few hrs so I could get my self together so I wouldn't kill her. I did let her do again once a week or so.

bdsmtrainer88bdsmtrainer88over 6 years agoAuthor
Response

Fortunately,

I have had a strap on in my sub with an anal hook before, so fingers are no issue.

Also, Have had a sub in chasity with a humbler and a sub in chasity with mikes spikes at the same time. You will be surprised at what the male scrotum can handle and how it can stretch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Humility

Good story of female taking control. Love to hear more of how he is used and abused. She needs to totally dominate, take him out in public with big but plug and nipple clamps. Would be good for him to have a collar and likely a leash. Of course he has his cock cage on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous