The Program Ch. 02: Power Transfer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her lovely ass clenched with one final violent thrust she rammed the dildo as far into Eric's ass as she could. "I'm coming!" she gasped triumphantly. She felt the orgasm overrun her entire body and collapsed on top of him. She kissed his check and back as she laid there still inside of him for a minute. Both of them were physically and emotionally overwhelmed by the experience. She had fucked his ass for almost 15 minutes. It had seemed much longer to them. It felt wonderful for her to finally take the strap on off. As untied him and took out his gag allowing him to fall to the floor at her feet. She walked over to him and standing over him, stroked his head. She could tell that the first part of breaking him was successful. He was already more affectionate as he hugged her leg. Much more submissive as he laid at her feet.

She told him she was going to unlock his cock and let him cum since he did so well but first was going to insert a butt plug in him. He looked up as if he thought about objecting but the desire to cum and to please her overrode any objection to anything she could do at this point so he just quietly said "Thank you mistress" He was in a sub space. Now she just had to push him deeper into it so he would stay there. She place lube onto the plug that was slightly smaller then the dildo she had just fucked him with, she felt like being a little nice this time. She told him to arch his back and than she inserted the plug into him. He gasped as his ass swallowed the plug and formed around its hilt. She began telling him pieces of what she had learned from THE PROGRAM as she unscrewed the humbler and unhooked his cock cage. "Now pet, I know it is a little uncomfortable at first, even awkward or humiliating, but you will get better at it and be able to take more. You will even be able to eventually cum from me fucking you in the ass because you will enjoy pleasing me so much... She went on, I know this first hour and some minutes have seem like a lot, and with me putting this in your ass might seem like over kill, but I promise its necessary for you to know that your body belongs to ME. Every inch, every crevice of it I get to use to serve me and please me. So I can use any hole anytime I want, anyway I want, and the faster you accept that the easier things will be. It is all apart of your training to train you to enjoy pleasing me at any cost. You will become more affectionate and a better man as a result, trust me.

She had unhooked his humbler, and the top piece of his cage but could not get the bottom ring off because he was still semi erect. She just left it on not wanting to deal with the hassle. As Jess walked over to the chair with his leash in hand he followed behind like a trained dog. She sat down and he laid at her feet. His balls and cock feeling so free, so pent up, so sensitive. She let her fingers run down Eric's attractive body. As she began to caress his member it grew in her hands hard as a rock. Jess sat him down onto the chair, tying his hands down behind his back. She opens her mouth and begins to tease his cock with her mouth. The warmth of this goddesses mouth drives his instantly to the brink of cuming. Not yet Jess said as she continued to stroke his cock but moved her mouth away. She was trying to experiment with edging but what she didn't know was how pent up Eric was.

Within seconds his dick began to throb in her hands as his cum shot out. She pointed it back towards him shooting his kids onto his chest. She looks at the cum that landed on her hand, stares at him and licks it off her hand. She takes her finger and scoops another glob of cum off of his chest, "Your turn now" she says staring him in the eye and holding the back of Eric's head. Obediently listening he opens his mouth, she places her finger in his mouth dropping his own cum onto his tongue and running the remaining liquid onto his lips. He gags on the salty and warm liquid she put in his mouth. It was a horrible taste that had to be acquired or something because she had always swallowed his cum without hesitation and he can barely get a few drops of it down.

She reaches down to grab about scoop of cum off of his body, and grabs a bigger clump with 2 fingers. As she approached her mouth and a few drops drip he gags and shakes his head no. He couldn't take anymore. He had reached his max and could take the humiliation and taste of eating his own cum. This was unacceptable for her so she gave his face a smack with the same hand that had the cum on it, rubbing the cum over his face and lips. "We will just have to train you better pet" she said in a cruel tone. Clearly he wasn't broken enough but we will get there she thought to herself.

She scooped the rest of his cum off his body and put it in her mouth and swallowed. She reached over and gave him a passionate kiss.

She went behind him and began to cuff his hands together and untie him from the chair. She pulled him to the ground by his collar. "We will just have to have some more fun until you cum again so you can try to be a better pet" she said with an evil grin.

He wanted to protest, his desire to please was mostly diminished since he came, but she was taking control and he was cuffed with a collar/leash on and a plug in his ass, so he was still under her power. And after all, he did agree to three hours... Just didn't think SHE would actually want/be able to go that long.

He could only ponder what was next in this long long session as he laid naked and helpless by her feet.

12