The Progression

Story Info
A couple's progression...
1.6k words
3.72
38.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was sweating from the discomfort in his arms and legs. He had been restrained for over 4 hours now, tied in this uncomfortable position while his girlfriend was out at a club. Thoughts were running through his head, amazed at where he was in life and both scared and frightened by it. His mind drifted back through his head to the beginning of it all...

***

John was a very normal person to the outside world and been doing well for himself as a manager at a chemical plant. His co-workers and subordinates were amazed that he was still single, as everyone seemed to like him.

Then he met HER.

She was gorgeous, the epitome of his desires. After fumbling over his words for a bit, he asked her if she was thirsty. While bonding over drinks, the conversation got more risqué. She paused for a bit and asked what his top five fantasies were. When he paused, she offered a compromise. After every one he told her, she would tell him one of hers. As they started exploring they found that their compatibility was not just found in conversation, but in the kinks they had been too scared to share with anyone.

Of course, after such revelations they ended up in bed together, him eagerly bringing her to greater and greater heights of pleasure with his tongue and fingers. After she was sated, she grasped his erection and slowly started stroking it.

"Darling, I want you to come for me, but only when I count down to zero. Do you think you can do this for me?"

"Of course... I will do my best."

***

As their relationship progressed, she became more insistent on taking control over his desires. Within two weeks he had been fitted for a chastity device and while he was only locked up for a day or two, the orgasms afterward were the greatest he had ever felt up until that point. When she hadn't unlocked him after three days, he started to get antsy and asked her if she had forgotten.

"No dear, but while this has been fun, I want to take it up a notch. I want to push the boundaries of comfort, of seeing how far we can both go."

"What did you have in mind?"

"I want you to eat your cum every time you spurt. I know it does not appeal to you, but I want you to know how hot it makes me just thinking about you doing it and that I will do my best to make it as pleasurable as I can. So for starters, get to my bedroom and strip!"

As he ran to her room, he felt concern. Is this a mind game? Is she really going to force me to do this? He started to tremble at the possibilities.

She opened up the door and instructed him to lie on the bed. She then removed the handcuffs she had stashed under the pillow and restrained his hands to the headboard.

She then took off her panties and raised her skirt so she could rub against his restrained penis. While grinding against it, she removed the key from around her neck and unlocked the cage. As he quickly became erect, she lifted herself up and slowly let him penetrate her, savoring the sensation.

As she rode him, she began telling him how hot this was making her, how wet she got all day from the thought of this and that she hoped he would enjoy it... Not that he had much choice in the matter.

He began to groan and started to arch his back. As soon as he came inside of her, she let his now softening cock slide out and pinched her vaginal lips together.

Moving quickly, she straddled his head and told him to open his mouth. As she planted herself firmly on his face and felt him begin to lick up their mess, she smiled to herself knowing how far they still had to go on their journey together.

***

Things moved quickly for them. Nothing was ever exactly the same as the last encounter; the variance was enough to keep John excited. Sometimes he was in chastity for a day or two, sometimes for a week. The method of orgasm varied, sometimes it was a hand-job, sometimes it was while penetrating her, and sometimes it was her giving him a blowjob and transferring the contents back to him. After each time he consumed his cum, he noticed that he was becoming used to it.

"I was afraid of that... everything can be gotten used to eventually. And when it does, it stops being so hot for me."

"What do you want to do? Is there something else you want to try? I am completely infatuated with you... I just want to make you happy."

She quickly pulled his head down to her crotch, letting him smell and kiss the outside of her panties. "I know I have asked a lot of you so far in this relationship, but I want to push the envelope again. Every time I let you cum, you stop being so attentive. I want to push how long we can go, but I know the pressure gets to you. What if I can relieve the pressure without diminishing your horniness? Would you let me?"

He nodded, wondering how she could do such a thing.

After he had been locked up for a week, she told him to get a towel from the closet, strip and kneel on all fours on the bed. When she saw that had done so she approached him, sliding a plate beneath him and started stroking his ass.

"Honey, I need you to trust me. This may scare you but I am so wet right now, I need to go through with it. Will you let me?"

"Of course... I trust you. But..."

"No buts. Everything will be understood afterwards."

She slowly lubed his asshole, sliding her finger in, searching for the right spot. As soon as she saw him startle, she knew she was rubbing his prostate. She kept massaging it, adding another finger when she found he was stretched enough for it.

Slowly, cum started to drip out of the chastity belt. When it stopped, she pulled the plate out from under him and put it under his face.

"You know the rules... Eat it."

***

His orgasms stopped at that point. She never saw the need as he was continuously horny and willing to please her daily. After 3 months of him being locked up continuously, she decided it was time to go the next step. She began to mention she missed the feel of a penis and that fake ones didn't take the edge off anymore. She wanted to feel a live, throbbing penis inside her but she couldn't unlock him as it would ruin the fun.

He started to stammer, telling her he loved her and wanted her happy, that she deserved it and that she should find what she needed as long as she still loved him and didn't leave him.

"Do you mean that? I should find some other guy to fuck if I need it? Are you giving me permission to cheat on you?"

He paused, mustering the courage to say the words. "It is not cheating if I know about it, is it?"

She smiled and clapped her hands.

That night, she made him bathe and dress her so she could troll the clubs and find a suitably hung guy to satisfy her cravings. Before she left for the night, she had bound him on his back over the coffee table, with his head facing the door.

***

He lay there in that uncomfortable position, trembling with need and scared of what was to come. He heard his girlfriend giggle, struggling with the door to her apartment.

As it opened, he heard a deep voice ring out. "You sure were kidding about that wimp of a husband, were you sweet cheeks?"

"Honey, this is... Never mind, you don't need to know his name. You will probably never see him again anyways. All you need to know is that he is going to fuck your girlfriend and you are going to get a close-up view of it. I don't care what you say, this is what I have been leading you towards from the beginning... This is the culmination of my deepest desires."

"But, I don't want..."

She slapped him across the face. "Shut up. Now I am going to lie down on your body with my ass in the air and you are going to watch him fuck me so hard your face will be drenched with my juices. If you lick my clit as he pounds me, I will be pleased and might let you out of the cage as a reward. Not that you will cum of course, that is behind us now. But your dick will get hard and can stretch if it still knows how."

Tears pouring from his eyes, he watched this strange man begin to pound away at his girlfriend, the love of his life. She had one orgasm, then a second and as soon as she began to have her third, the stranger began to unload what seemed like gallons of sperm inside her.

She then began to laugh as she sat firmly on John's face. "Lick that cum up... clean me out. This is your new place now, at least until I think of a next step. Your old life is over, your new one as a cum-receptacle has just begun. And don't think you can just take the key and leave... I lied to give you false hope. I threw the key away on the ride to the club. You are stuck in that belt for the rest of your life, unless you want to be castrated of course."