All Comments on 'The Project'

by toffeepopnz

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
gaju123gaju123about 13 years ago
A True Feel Good Story

Very nice. I really liked this story. Reading about a romance with a great ending was great. Very well told. Thanks for posting.

Lily_1Lily_1about 13 years ago
Loved it!

This is my first comment ever, I actually created an account just for it. I loved this story, and I hope to see more from you! Well written, and I was completely engrossed in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very nice!

Great story - hoping to see more from you in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Clever Work

You have produced a very clear picture of your characters. Maybe a bit exagerated, but that only added to the humor embedded within the story.

It was a very smooth and enjoyable read. Please continue writing - often.

LadyFalconLadyFalconabout 13 years ago
Very Entertaining and...

...believable. Your characters were well defined and relate-able. Good job. Please continue to submit your work. I'd like to read this from Steven's POV, too.

sportscoachsportscoachabout 13 years ago
Great Story

I really appreciate having the entire story in one posting. Sometimes you forget the plot or the characters by the time the next chapter arrives.

Get the stories coming.

DonQuixoteindfwDonQuixoteindfwabout 13 years ago
Good read

I liked it more than I thought I would, good story, not explicit but mildly erotic and very entertaining. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Made me a little homesick

Great story!! I felt like I was back in Wellington reading about the bar, the Japanese Restaurant and Kelburn.

Keep the writing going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story!!!

You wrote a good story that flowed well. It was very believable, and a lot of fun to read. I hope to see more of your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice!

I look forward to reading more of your work.

66stingray66stingrayabout 13 years ago

Excellent writing. It shows me just how much I need to improve. I am looking forward to future works.

catman71catman71about 13 years ago
hmm

loved the humor and heart, and the fact that your resisted the cliches and just left the moaning groaning out . great story

sailorpaulsailorpaulabout 13 years ago

Truly wonderful. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Like a strong Wellington breeze!

Fair hummed along like V8 Holden or Ford cruisin' up past the Beehive.

Delightful touch - so much better than the potboilers you couldn't get into; only thing is - you know how it turns out.

Can't wait for your next offering.

nepo in Sth Akl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
First?

That's your first submission? Wow! Great start. You have talent, keep writing you'll only get even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You're Fantastic!

Loved this story. Waiting for more. Why don't you write about their trip, and then about the wedding? This could go on for however long you like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great writing

Thoroughly enjoyed your story. Well written and developed.

I was dissapointed with some word usage and sentence structure where you had extra words that didn't add to the point being made.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story - enjoyed it imensely

Not often I see one as good as this. Good character development and seemed very realistic. There were maybe a few rough bits with sentence structure or word usage, but plot line and underlying romantic tension was fantastic. You had me on pins and needles, I was convinced Julia was going to blow it by fixing him up with the other girl, or blow him off for another guy. btw, I'm hungry, can I have those salmon steaks?

blue5766blue5766about 13 years ago
loved it

Looking forward to your next story. I really enjoyed this one.

Phxray54Phxray54about 13 years ago
Thank you.

A lovely tale. We apprecaite your sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Brings back memories of home

Loved the story, couldn't stop reading til I reached the end. And it was made all the better because I know the area too, born and raised in Upper Hutt, and spent a fair amount of time around Wellington too. Just a shame that I'm no longer there, because I can't wait until I next get back there now.

FaeezahFaeezahabout 13 years ago
I was reluctant to read this story

Because I find older woman/younger man stories to be really annoying (the woman is always portrayed as a predator) but this story was amazing. By the end I wanted to read more. Hope to see more stories.

kiwi4kiwi4about 13 years ago
home town

great story interesting keeping you wanting to read the next sentence.

Very good description of Wellington

I liked the story line we have all done things like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Job

Good story with lots of depth, description, etc. Keep it up.

BluJBluJabout 13 years ago
Wonderful Story

Flowed well with interesting characters. You created real depth in such a short span. I know this is a romance, but I wish you had been just a little more explicit. It would have added a bit more edge.

Very Kiwi-centric, which is great! I love finding out about other places and perspectives. Yes, I AM American.

Very well done, especially for a first effort!

Jim

blisteringeveblisteringeveover 11 years ago
sweet

Very sweet and endearing, thank you for sharing. You made me feel like I was right there enjoying as they learned something new about themselves.

Lola_the_WarriorLola_the_Warrioralmost 11 years ago
Write More Like This

Wonderful, sweet, amazing! Love stevens character! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you!

Super sweet, and gives me hope for my own office crush. Love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice read

I fell in love with her..wanted her..

Nice character development....

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

5*s great writing! I loved the story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Weird

You made the Steven guy too weird and I am pretty sure that someone like Julia and Steven can never remain together forever. I mean there are just too many contrasting characteristics between them. And then when Mark shows up and Steven runs away. I honestly stopped reading there and also felt Julia is a control freak. At least with Steven she could be a bit more understanding. But no, she made no special efforts. And to be honest I would not like to get involved with someone like Julia in the first place. Could have been interesting with same framework but different character traits. And this is just a personal opinion. I like your writing style though and other stories posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic story

This was a wonderful story with endearing characters. Makes me want more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Julia is what is wrong with the world

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5⭐s

perfecto!!!!!

OvercriticalOvercritical6 months ago

Just a real feel-good story with characters you can enjoy and root for. As with many things in life, it's often the trip that's more important than reaching the destination. I read some comments and I was perplexed at the one that sharply criticized Julia. For a modern, talented young woman in a world often dominated by men I thought she was appropriately self protective and aggressive in both the personal and the business worlds. Enjoyed it. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous