All Comments on 'The Prom'

by GymTeacherYouDeserve

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

this started out to be a good story, however it went down hill when the gym teacher took her to the gym and made her read from the bible as she spanked her, then made her run 30 laps and on the night of the prom just because she was jealous of her going out on one date with a boy, if I was her I would have left the gym teacher there and went home, but this is just my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Ms. Treadway and the other dyke gym teachers are real bitches.

GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeserveover 7 years agoAuthor
Hello

Thank you for the feedback and for reading my stories =)

I understand that this kind of domination/submission story isn't for everyone...

I am thinking of adding a continuation of this story that would potentially be less "harsh".

The story was created mainly for my personal taste. I enjoy reading about the butch gym teachers getting a hold of a pretty girl.

Anyway...thanks again for reading!

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Okay......

For those that complain about being harsh, my suggestion would be to read another of the hundreds of thousands of stories on this site. it isn't that hard to do!

That being said, I will note that as a Leatherman of over 30 years, NEVER do this at home without a proper warmup, especially for a novice. The brush was extremely harsh for a novice to take. Now a pain slut on the other hand would have LOVED the hairbrush scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please write more

This story is amazing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Prequel

I really want to know is there a prequel of how they first got together. Other than that the story is fantastic. I've always been attracted to older women but never butch ones. And know well what can I say my fantasies are getting hotter. Great job.!!

Hubbub69Hubbub692 months ago

Good story, but you lost me with the whole punishment.

Ciara only wanted to go to the prom, that's the only reason she went with Jason. Was she supposed to go with her teacher Ms. Treadway as a date?

Totally unfair and Ms. Treadway is a huge hypocrite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGymTeacherYouDeserve@GymTeacherYouDeserve
Hello, and thank you so much for reading! My stories take place in the fictional city of Thatcher Blake. I prefer to read stories that take place in the past--before computers and cell phones took over our lives. I prefer to leave it up to you, the reader, to decide what yea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Prom Series Info