The Prom Date Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers

"You know I got pregnant right after high school, right? I was having fun, a whole lot of fun, really, just like you, without a care in the world. I thought I was in control, just letting loose a little, y'know? And the next thing I know, Bam! I'm pregnant -- with twins -- and my life instantly got a whole lot harder. So if I seem a little harsh on you and the girls, it's only because I do understand. I do care about you guys. I want you to have fun and enjoy life. Try new things, meet new people, experiment a little, while you still can, without the worries and responsibilities of adulthood. But at the same time, I'm trying to provide a little guidance, trying to protect you from making the same mistakes I did. That's my most important job as a parent. That's why the twins' dad made them promise to abstain from sex -- well, only Cindy. We didn't think we needed to with Sara. We thought she would already understand. But if I seem disappointed in you," she stepped closer and grabbed Dana's hand, holding it firmly, "I'm really sorry. It's not that I'm disappointed in you, it's more that I'm disappointed in me, and some of the choices I made. Not that I regret having the twins, you understand, they mean everything to me. It's just that sometimes I wish I could've had a few more years to myself."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. C., I'm the one who should apologize. I totally misunderstood you. I shouldn't have exploded at you like that. You've always been really cool to me and your daughters. I should've known you weren't like my parents. You did a good job with your daughters, and they know you love them. They're good girls. Not like us."

Mrs. C. chuckled through burgeoning tears. "Thanks," she whispered, as they hugged one another for a long while. It felt good for Mrs. C. to confess and unload her pent up worries about which way her daughters were heading. She knew that Dana would tell Cindy and Sara about her confession and her concerns, and that it would help bring the true message home. Kids oftentimes tune out their parents' advice, but they listen intently to their peers.

"Don't be so hard on your parents, okay?" Mrs. C. admonished lightly as they broke their embrace. "They're only trying to help."

"I know, but they're doing such a terrible job of raising me!" Dana joked. "I mean, look at me!"

"Oh, you don't look so bad to me..." Mrs. C. complimented. "I think you're turning out okay."

"Thanks," she said, "I think you turned out okay, too. You still look pretty awesome, Mrs. C."

"Thank you," Mrs. C. demurred. "For my age, you mean," she added dryly.

"No, really!" Dana exclaimed, pulling back. "If I didn't know you had two 18 year old daughters, I'd guess you were still in your mid-twenties. Heck, I've fucked lots of guys way older than you..." Dana caught herself a little too late.

"Have you, now?" Mrs. C. said, looking at her in mock disdain. "You really need to slow down, dear."

"Look who's talking!" Dana joked. "I probably haven't done half the things you have!"

"Oh?" Mrs. C. asked, defensively.

"Did you really take a whole fist inside you?!" Dana asked incredulously. "Oh shit, sorry," she added quickly, when she saw the look of disapproval on Mrs. C.'s face. "My bad. That was a little rude."

"A little! Geezzz...." Mrs. C. guffawed, nearly choking on her coffee. The pair of women sat there in silence, each nervously trying to think of how to change the subject, but neither knowing quite where to go from there. Dana could tell that Mrs. C. was eager to share. It had been a long time since Mrs. C. had a mash talk. It reminded her of when she was younger and all the girls would stay up late sharing their stories over the telephone or during sleepovers.

"I bet I can make you tell me," Dana said at last, breaking the awkward silence.

"What do you mean, make me tell you?" Mrs. C. asked jokingly, but still a little nervous by Dana's sudden display of confidence.

Dana quietly leaned over and gave Mrs. C. a soft lingering kiss on her cheek. Mrs. C. just sat there, letting it happen. Truth be told, she rather enjoyed it. It had been a long time since she had been kissed that way by another woman, especially by one as sexy as Dana was.

She opened her eyes. She hadn't even realized that they had been closed, or that Dana had stopped kissing her. Dana was sitting there, smiling. "You think that's going to get me to tell you?" she stammered, trying to cover up how much she had enjoyed the kiss.

"No," Dana said demurely, leaning forward again. This time she kissed Mrs. C. on the cheek again, but then kept moving backward until she was nibbling on the bottom of her earlobe. Mrs. C. was hit with a flood of emotions, but the one that was speaking the loudest, was the promise of ridding herself of the cold emptiness of sexual frustration.

Mrs. C. subtlely repositioned her neck so that Dana soon found herself kissing her way down it, licking and kissing Mrs. C.'s neck under her chin. Suddenly, Mrs. C. turned her head, battling Dana for position, kissing Dana back on her own cheek. Mrs. C.'s tongue snaked out and captured Dana's earlobe, drawing it between her lips, before releasing it so her tongue could gently caress the dangling flesh.

No! her mind screamed, bringing her back to reality. This isn't right! Mrs. C. opened her eyes and stepped back from the embrace. She hadn't realized that Dana's hands had moved onto her hips. Pulling back, Mrs. C. saw a look of surprise and disappointment that hung on Dana's face. Mrs. C.'s mind was racing, but not as fast as her heart, which had pumped so much blood around her body that she was already flush.

Searching to change the subject, and turn their relationship back to something normal, Mrs. C.'s eyes settled between Dana's open legs onto the little cartoon cat on the crotch of her panty licking its little paw. "(Ahem), Where did you get that underwear, Dana?" she said, trying to mask the hunger in her voice. "I think it's so funny!" She said unconvincingly and turned, breaking free of Dana's hold on her hips. She walked around the counter, intent on fixing herself another cup of coffee.

But having been drawn so close to the flame, Dana wasn't so easily dissuaded. "What? Ohh," she said, after her mind finally deciphered the unexpected conversation, "Y'know, I don't think I remember...." Dana slid off the bar stool and followed Mrs. C. into the kitchen. "I think I got it on-line somewhere. But y'know what? I bought two pair of blue ones, two pair of the pink ones and two pair of the white ones, so you can have these, if you want."

Dana walked up to where Mrs. C. was standing, forcing her to turn and face Dana as she spread her legs shoulder length apart and lifted her skirt, showing her panties to Mrs. C.

"Boy, you must really like getting . . ." Her voice trailed off as she stared hungrily at Dana's stunningly long legs and delicately sloping mound.

"My pussy licked?" Dana said, finishing her sentence. "Yes, I do," she added softly, stepping in closer and raising one hand to caress Mrs. C.'s cheek as she gently kissed her other cheek. "I like licking pussy, too," she said, bending her head to kiss Mrs. C. softly on the neck. "And that's not all I like to do."

Mrs. C. struggled uncomfortably, backing up against the sink. Dana pulled back. She sauntered backwards until she was leaning back against the countertop, then lifted her skirt with both hands, never taking her eyes off of her prey. "The reason why I ordered so many pairs of these panties is because these are my "trophy" panties."

"Trophy panties?"

"Yeah, trophy panties," Dana replied, gently massaging herself over her panties, running her middle finger between her sticky, swollen labia, creating a pronounced camel toe. "When I really like the person that I'm going to have sex with, my panties will get really wet, like they are right now, and when that happens, I like letting my partners keep them as a little trophy."

By now, Mrs. C. was having a hard time concentrating on what Dana was saying. Instead, she was staring at the large damp spot that Dana's wet pussy was making on her light blue panties.

"That way, I leave my scent behind," Dana said, rubbing her pussy quite hard now, "so that they're sure to call me later." Dana's eyes were flashing fiery red. She could tell that Mrs. C. had been paying more attention to what she was doing, than to what she had been saying.

"Do you want to feel it?" she asked coyly. "They're really soft." Dana reached out and took hold of Mrs. C.'s wrist, pulling her willing hand towards her until it rest on the front of her panties. Mrs. C. immediately felt how wet and sticky Dana's crotch was. It was so warm. Her middle finger lingered, then sank into her damp crevice. Soon, she was stroking Dana in the same manner that Dana had been doing to herself, alternating between running the length of her cunt lips and making tight circles over her clit.

Dana closed her eyes, smiling confidently. She had never failed to seduce her prey, male or female, couples or complete strangers. She had a killer body and knew how to use it to get what she wanted. As Mrs. C. abandoned the last of her inhibitions, Dana could tell that she had done this before. Her touch was an experienced one and Dana was having a hard time standing still as her newest lover stroked and poked her eager pussy.

"Take off my panties and fuck me," she whispered eagerly.

"I don't think so, not just yet," Mrs. C. said. She smiled as she continued rubbing Dana's clit through her panties. "Are you getting them nice and wet for me, Dana?" Dana's eyes were closed and her mouth was gaping open. She had never felt such a strong touch from a girl before.

"Do you still want to know if I took a fist in my pussy?" she whispered into Dana's ear. Dana was speechless. It was all she could do to nod her head twice.

"Do you want to know what it feels like?" Dana nodded her head again. "If you're good, maybe I'll let you try it. Do you want to stick your fingers in my pussy?"

Mrs. C. worked her fingers around the side of Dana's panties and sank her middle finger deep inside Dana's sticky cunt. Dana grunted and moaned as Mrs. C.'s finger probed her juicy pink twat. She withdrew her finger from Dana's cunt and slipped it between Dana's soft lips. Dana began to suck hungrily on her finger, coating it with her thick saliva. Mrs. C. leaned in and kissed Dana on her mouth, their tongues battling wetly around Mrs. C.'s finger. "Do you think you're ready for me?" she asked returning her hand to Dana's wet pussy, this time pumping two fingers in and out of her shaved slit as Dana threw her head back and moaned wildly. "I saw you making love to my daughter. You might think you know how to do it, just because you made her cum. But you had to use all those toys. I'm going to show you how to do it right. I'm going to show you how to make love to a woman without any toys. I'm going to teach you how to make her cum on your fingers, on your mouth, and on your fist."

Mrs. C. turned Dana around, pushing up against her back as she leaned Dana up against the cool counter. Dana smiled and in one deft move, Mrs. C. had taken off Dana's cotton top, revealing her delicate bra, a thin white strap running across her slender back. Dana threw her chest out and her head back as she felt Mrs. C.'s soft hands reaching around and grabbing her chest, before moving down her sides and running up underneath her short skirt. "Let's get you out of my panties before you get them any wetter," Mrs. C. said, hooking her thumbs into the spaghetti waistband above Dana's narrow hips and giving them a firm tug. Dana adjusted her hips and legs so that her panties, heavily laden with her sticky fluid, slid easily down around her ankles.

Dana made to kick them off her ankles, but Mrs. C. used her own legs to force Dana's feet apart, stretching the light blue fabric between them as far as it would go. Running her hands underneath Dana's micro mini-skirt, Mrs. C. playfully squeezed Dana's firm asscheeks, spreading them open. Dana instinctively leaned forward, pressing her firm ass backward into Mrs. C.'s hands. Mrs. C. responded by moving her hands up Dana's lithe body, gathering her long hair and throwing it over her right shoulder as she spooned her tall body as they stood in the kitchen, kissing Dana's neck. Dana giggled and squirmed, and Mrs. C. pulled back, easing her hands over Dana's back and undoing her bra clasp.

Dana stood erect and helped Mrs. C. push her bra straps over her bare shoulders and down her long arms. Dana turned her neck backwards and they kissed again, tongues swirling against each other's as Mrs. C. reached around and grasped Dana's bare chest. She could feel the small hard points pressing into her palms, and moved to twist them between her fingers. Dana's breasts were small and light, her skin firm and smooth. -- Oh, to make love to a teenage girl again! -- Mrs. C.'s mind reeled, remembering a happier time not so long ago.

She hungered for more. Wrapping her right arm around Dana's small waist, Mrs. C. moved her left hand up and under Dana's micro-mini skirt, cupping her taught ass. But as she moved her hand southward, toward Dana's widespread crotch, she suddenly had a crisis of conscience. -- What am I doing? I'm 36 years old! -- "We shouldn't," Mrs. C. said, halting her progress. "I shouldn't."

"Yes, you should,'" Dana urged, bending over and reaching between her legs so that she grabbed hold of Mrs. C.'s hand, still lingering on her backside. Dana pulled Mrs. C.'s hand between her legs, pressing it up against her damp pussy. "Don't stop." That was all the encouragement that Mrs. C. needed. As soon as she felt Dana's warm, wet, dangling cunt lips on her hand, she abandoned her inhibitions once more and cupped Dana's pussy in the palm of her hand. Dana reached down between her legs and lightly touched the back of Mrs. C.'s hand, and Mrs. C. instantly responded by snaking her middle finger up inside her young lover.

"Oh, gawd," Dana moaned, trying to lift her left leg to give Mrs. C. greater access as she moved her finger in and out of her pussy with strong, deliberate strokes. But Dana's legs were still bound around the ankle by the small light blue fabric and her range of motion was severely constrained. Growing frustrated, Dana put her leg down and turned around to face her best friend's mother. Dana grabbed hold of the bottom of Mrs. C.'s t-shirt and pulled it up over her head. Mrs. C. resisted at first, ashamed of her aging body, but relented when her own womanly desires began calling. She reached behind her back and undid her own bra, allowing her breasts to fall free. To her pleasant surprise, Dana didn't recoil. Instead, she leaned forward, flashing Mrs. C. one last bright smile, before turning her attention to Mrs. C.'s breasts, licking and sucking on them expertly.

Mrs. C. sighed softly. Dana's mouth felt so good on her tits. Her wet tongue swirled over and over around her hard nipples, sucking on them, pulling them between her lips, and softly biting down on them with her teeth. As Dana chewed on Mrs. C.'s nipples, she reached down and undid the button on Mrs. C.'s Old Navy jeans, tugging down on the zipper. Mrs. C. couldn't believe that she was letting this teenager strip her naked. Dana's flattened hand slipped down the front of Mrs.C.'s pants and began to massage her cunt underneath her panties. Mrs. C. sighed softly again, throwing her head backwards.

Dana raised up and kissed her wetly on the mouth while her hand continued busily massaging her cunt lips and clit. She was slowly starting to get damp. Dana withdrew her hand and placed her hands on Mrs. C.'s hips. Her jeans were too confining and Dana wanted to get them out of the way. Suddenly, Mrs. C. tensed and backed away. She was embarrassed that her underwear wasn't as pretty or sexy as Dana's.

"What's the matter?" Dana whispered, leaning in for another sultry kiss, trying to keep her lover in the mood.

"Nothing," Mrs. C. said, turning Dana around again, "I'm just not through with you, yet," she added, trying to sound aggressive. While Dana's back was turned, Mrs. C. slid out of her jeans and underwear and tossed them aside with her feet as she kissed her way down Dana's nubile young back, making her smile. Kneeling down behind her, Mrs. C. kissed and bit down on Dana's asscheeks while she spread them apart. Moving between her cheeks, Mrs. C. began softly kissing and tonguing her brown eye. Dana squealed. She had never had anyone do that before. It kinda tickled. But as Mrs. C. began applying more and more force on her little brown hole with her tongue, Dana knew what was coming next. And she was right.

Mrs. C. pulled back and sucked on her middle finger, getting it good and wet. Then, with a thick gob of saliva resting on the tip, she positioned it at Dana's puckered hole and poked her in the brown eye. Dana groaned deeply with a mixture of discomfort and pleasure. She hadn't been fucked in the ass in a long time. Her boyfriend, Steve, was too large to fit in comfortably. And even though they had tried it once or twice, it was too much work trying to get it in without hurting her. Besides, Steve liked to cum in her mouth, and Dana refused to go back down on him once he had been inside her ass.

She was embarrassed to admit it, but she did like taking it in the ass. She would often finger herself at home while she showered so she could get her finger slippery with soap, and so she could clean up thoroughly afterwards. She was amazed when she felt Mrs. C. licking and tonguing her ass. It seemed so disgusting, but decadent. But it did feel good. By now, Mrs. C.'s middle finger was probing her dark tunnel deeply. Mrs. C. was kissing and nibbling on Dana's asscheeks as her finger probed and retreated, slowly picking up speed until Dana found herself pushing back against it in rhythm.

"Mmmm...I thought you might like it up the ass, I know I did when I was your age," she purred, using her free hand to brush back and forth against her cuntlips hanging down between her legs. "I had a hard time getting people to do me there, though. Has that changed?"

Dana shook her head harshly from side-to-side. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth had fallen open. She was concentrating too hard to answer. "Here's something else that I used to like to do, but I know this hasn't changed." Mrs. C. craned her neck and tucked it up between Dana's long legs, covering Dana's warm, dewy pussy with her mouth. Using her tongue between Dana's pink cunt lips, Mrs. C. began sucking on Dana's pussy while she continued to pump her finger in her ass.

Dana whimpered and moaned and dropped two hands between her body and the countertop landing onto the back of Mrs. C.'s head, cradling her soft, shoulder length hair, before raising her right arm up again to the countertop for stability. Dana's legs were trembling as she ground down on Mrs. C.'s face and finger. Because her legs were so long, she had a hard time doing all those fancy gymnastics moves that cheerleaders have to do nowadays. But she looked so awesome in the uniform, that she was allowed to join the squad anyway. She was always at the bottom of the pyramid, and the center of their formations, but she liked being the center of attention.

Right now, she wished her legs were stronger. They were bowed outwards a little, because her ankles were still tied together by her panty, and she had to squat to give Mrs. C. open access to her pussy. Already in this position for about five minutes, her long legs started to shake, threatening to collapse. But she didn't want to give in. She didn't want to stop what they were doing. It felt too damn good.

But her shaking, struggling muscles, only added to the tension building between her legs, and when Mrs. C. finally switched her attention to her clit, Dana was ready to explode. "Aahh...Aaahh...Aahhhh!" she cried rhythmically, holding onto Mrs. C.'s head with both hands again. Mrs. C. dug her middle finger all the way inside Dana's ass, forcing her muscles to clench down on it, as she pressed down hard on her clit with her lips. Dana exploded. Falling forward onto the countertop, Dana's body dropped an inch or two onto Mrs. C.'s neck and shoulders. She continued to thrust against Mrs. C.'s neck as she extended her orgasm.

Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers