The Prom Date Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers

Cindy was intrigued by the idea of her own sister taking down her panties. She hadn't started out in favor of the whole threesome thing, but time seemed to slow to a crawl as Sara slid her panties down her legs. Her skin had become more and more sensitive with every inch, reminding her of what it felt like the first time when Dana had taken off her panties. But this was even more sexy, more erotic, than just making love to her best friend. This was her own sister! She thought back to when Sara had kissed her for the first time on camera, and how easily she had fallen into it. Her legs unfettered by underwear, Cindy spread them wide, wondering if Sara was going to drop onto her knees and eat her out. What would it feel like?

But she couldn't tell what was going on. Dana was still lying on top of her, blocking her view. Cindy raised her head and resumed eating out Dana's wet box. As she did, she felt Dana lower her head and start eating her pussy as well.

Sara stood there watching as Dana used her hands to pull her sister's cunt lips apart, then dipped her head, being careful not to obscure her view, as she ran her tongue over Cindy's clit, sucking in between her lips. Cindy inhaled sharply, and her legs and abdomen tensed momentarily, before slowly relaxing again as Dana released her clit and began tonguing her pussy. Dana moved her head squarely between Cindy's legs, blocking Sara's view as she continued eating Cindy's sloppy pussy.

Unable to see the action, and wanting to get a better look, Sara moved closer, dropping to her knees and leaning forward on the edge of the bed between her sister's legs, instinctively running her hands along her sister's smooth thighs as she did. Dana pulled away and looked up, smiling at her. Dana closed her eyes and leaned forward, inviting Sara in for another kiss. Sara accepted. She could taste her sister's sex on Dana's lips and sucked hungrily on Dana's tongue. -- It was so sweet!

Dana pulled back, leaving Cindy's wet pink hole wide open. She watched as Sara stared hungrily at Cindy's shiny wet folds, debating with herself whether or not to lean in and go for it. And even though Cindy couldn't see what was going on, Dana could tell that Cindy was reading the situation correctly, since she had stopped licking and nibbling on Dana's cunt lips. All three girls had stopped, suspended in anticipation of what was going to happen next. All three girls wanting the same thing, but two of them afraid of admitting it.

Sara chickened out. She still wasn't sure how her sister would react. Even though she had penetrated her sister's ass with her finger once, Cindy didn't know it, believing that it had been Dana and not Sara. Instead, Sara put her hands on either side of her sister's pussy, taking over where Dana had left off, and spread Cindy's cunt lips apart so Dana would have greater access to the soft, liquid treasures inside. Dana got the message and bent down again, attacking Cindy's pink pussy with renewed energy. Every now and again, Dana would turn her head to the side, allowing Sara to sample her sister's juices from off of her lips.

When they broke after one kiss, Dana put her hands over the back of Sara's, lifting them off of Cindy's skin. Sara looked at Dana, not sure what she had in mind. But Dana just flashed her eyes at her and sucked two fingers into her mouth, getting them wet before inserting them one at a time inside Cindy's cunt hole.

"Oh, gawd," Cindy groaned, as Dana's fingers pushed inside deeply, all the way to the knuckles, before pulling back again. Slowly, Dana began pumping her fingers in and out of Cindy's tight, wet pussy. Cindy's legs spread wider and she began thrusting back against the invading fingers, finding a rhythm so that they moved in unison.

When Dana was sure that Cindy was fully involved, Dana withdrew her two fingers then paused, looking smugly at Sara who was watching them silently. After waiting another moment or two, Dana leaned forward, placing her right hand, which had previously been inside Cindy's pussy, in between Cindy's spread legs, and transferred her weight to that point. Then, using her left hand, Dana flipped her hand around, palm down, and slipped two dry fingers inside Cindy's pussy.

It was a little awkward, but Dana intentionally moved her fingers tentatively inside Cindy's pussy, moving them around, exploring her soft, pink walls. Cindy had grown completely still and quiet. Dana knew that Cindy was desperately trying to figure out whose fingers were inside her. She tried to look, but couldn't see anything.

Then, after gently probing around for a little while longer, Dana turned her palm around, and began slowly pumping her fingers in and out of Cindy's pussy, using shallow strokes. Dana could feel Cindy's hips slowly moving against her fingers, trying to find a rhythm. Sara saw it, too. She had only just realized what Dana was doing; trying to fool Cindy into believing that it was Sara's fingers inside her pussy instead of Dana's.

"Ooo, that's so hot," Dana purred, continuing to move her two fingers in and out of Cindy's soft, pink box as Cindy's hips continued to push back against them.

As soon as Dana felt Cindy's hips "catch" her rhythm, Dana started pushing her fingers in deeper and deeper, harder and harder with each stroke, until they were thrusting wildly at each other. Sloppy wet sounds filled the room as Dana pounded her fingers into Cindy's pussy.

Then, suddenly, Dana stopped, her fingers still buried inside Cindy's twat. It took Cindy one or two thrusts before realizing that the fingers had stopped pumping her pussy. And just as her hips came to rest, Dana eased another finger into Cindy's wet pussy.

"Oh, Sara..." Cindy breathed, as all three fingers sank in deeply, filling her pussy. "Yessss..." she purred, as Dana slowly withdrew her fingers and then slid them back in again, quickly working up to the prior furious pace.

Dana was beaming. She couldn't believe it had worked. Neither could Sara. She was still kneeling quietly between Cindy's legs. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. She thinks its me!

"Oh gawd, Sara," she groaned, "Lick my clit and make me cum..."

Sara was tempted to do it. She looked over at Dana seeking the permission which never came. Dana had already leaned over and was sucking hard on Cindy's clit as she continued pounding her pussy with her three fingers. As far as she was concerned, this orgasm belonged to her. She had worked too hard to simply hand it over to Sara. But even in the throes of ecstasy, Cindy was bewildered why it felt as though it was Dana sucking on her clit from above, instead of Sara. She was beginning to re-evaluate whether or not Sara had touched her at all when Dana slipped her pinkie finger inside her cunt. She grasped wildly at the sides of the bed, throwing her head from side-to-side. Then, just as she was getting used to it, Dana slipped her pointer finger from her right hand inside Cindy's ass.

Cindy was going crazy. She didn't know what was going on anymore. There were too many fingers poking and probing her, and she wasn't even sure whose mouth and tongue was pressed against her clit. All she knew was that she was desperate to cum.

"Ohmygawd! Ohmygawd!" she cried out. "I'm gonna cum! Don't stop! I'm gonna cum!"

Seconds later, she did. Cindy's body bucked hard up against Dana, but couldn't move her off, so Cindy's body did the only thing left to release the massive tension that had built up in her loins. She came hard, exploding around Dana's four fingers still buried deep inside her pink cavern. Dana felt Cindy's cunt muscles contract tightly around her fingers, and felt her ass constrict around her pointer finger, too. It gripped her so tightly that she couldn't have removed her finger if she had wanted to. But Dana had no intention of removing her fingers. In fact, as soon as Cindy's orgasm had begun to subside, Dana continued probing and digging her with both hands, and moments later, Cindy had another orgasm, smaller and weaker than the first, but she was utterly spent by the end of it.

Dana knew that Cindy had had enough, and slowly withdrew her fingers from Cindy's ass and cunt, thoroughly enjoying the messy pool it left behind. But Sara suddenly had an idea. Springing into action, she got up from between Cindy's legs and sucked her fingers into her mouth, getting them wet, as she walked around to where Cindy's head was. As she approached her sister, lying helpless under the weight of Dana's slight body, Sara locked eyes with Cindy, whose eyes were still glazed over from her powerful orgasm, and then bent down to kiss her. As she did, Sara was careful to place her sticky fingers on the side of her sister's face, hoping to give the illusion that it was indeed her fingers which had been inside Cindy's cunt. It worked. Cindy felt Sara's sticky fingers on her cheek and chin, and kissed her younger sister long and appreciatively.

Dana looked over her shoulder at the twins kissing passionately, upset that Sara had managed to steal her thunder. But still, she had to admire Sara's quick thinking. After all, she knew that Sara really did have a thing for her sister, and she admitted that part of the reason for starting up this ménage-a-twat, was to help them get "acquainted" with each other. So, her plan had worked, sort of. But now it was time to reap her rewards.

"Come on, you two," she said, like a disappointed teacher, "Break it up. Now it's my turn," she said, trying to take advantage of the situation.

The two twins reluctantly tried several times to pull away from each other, but kept being irresistibly drawn back into kiss after hot kiss. Getting the message, Dana swung her body around and crawled up on top of Cindy, joining the two sisters in a three-way kiss, before muscling Sara out of the picture altogether. Sara sat back, watching Cindy and Dana kiss, upset at the way Dana had meddled in and pushed her out of the way. She knew she had to figure out a way of neutralizing Dana.

Sara looked at the two girls, and did the only thing she could think of. Licking her middle finger, she reached down to Dana's ass and slipped it inside her tight brown hole. Dana immediately broke off her kiss with Cindy and groaned, arching her back as Sara's finger plunged deeper. "Oh, shit, Sara...!" she rasped, looking over her shoulder.

Cindy seized the opportunity to get up off her back, and taking advantage of Dana's awkward position, pushed her shoulder and rolled her onto her back. Sara's finger swirled inside Dana's dark hole as Cindy rolled over on top of Dana.

"So," Cindy said mischievously, leaning over her prey, "You must really like my family, since you've seemed to have fucked us all." She leaned down as if to kiss Dana, but pulled away at the last moment as Dana's head sprang forward to try to meet hers. "Tell me, which one of us fucks the best?" she asked, leaning forward to alternately kiss each cheek as Sara continued to work her finger aggressively in her ass hole. "My mom? My sister? Or me?" she purred, licking her tongue quickly over Dana's open lips, then capturing her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Did you like fucking my twin sister? Do you like fucking us together?" Cindy moved down Dana's chest and took one breast in her mouth, as Sara took the other.

"Did you like fucking our mother?" Cindy persisted. She began slowly moving down Dana's body, down between her spread legs. Sara followed, silently, as if on cue.

"Does she fuck as good as we do?" Sara chimed in, as Cindy began working her mouth and tongue on Dana's wet pussy. "Did she eat your pussy as good as my sister? Or as good as I do?" Sara maneuvered between Dana's legs next to her sister and both sisters began licking and tonguing her clit and pussy.

Dana was going wild. She couldn't believe that she had actually coaxed both sisters into having sex with her at the same time, and that now, they were both eating out her snack box together. Her pussy was dripping wet.

Suddenly, Dana felt two fingers enter her cunt lips. She moaned and thrust her chest out, grasping her breasts and kneading her hard nipples between her fingers. The two fingers inside her pussy began moving in and out as two pairs of soft tongues fluttered against her pink clit. "Oh gawd..." she panted, moving her hips in a small circle to get full coverage on her clit.

"Did our mom do things that we don't do?" Sara asked, "because we can do them, too, if you want us to." Dana moaned loudly as she felt another pair of fingers slipping inside her twat alongside Cindy's already sticky fingers.

"All you had to do, was ask," Cindy added, allowing Sara to take Dana's clit into her lips and press down on it. Dana's back arched and her free leg raised straight into the air like a flagpole.

Releasing her clit, both sisters returned to tongue lashing Dana's clit as they each worked their two fingers in and out of her sopping wet cunt. Dana's right leg had returned to the bed and was now supported by her pointed toes, as she began thrusting her hips back against both pairs of fingers.

"Oh gawd," she groaned, reaching down and rubbing her own clit furiously with her fingertips. "Harder..." she urged, "fuck me harder with your fingers.' Dana slipped two of her own fingers into her tight pussy, loosening it further as all three girls set to work on her cunt hole.

Cindy moved to add a third finger inside Dana's juicy twat. But as she did, both Sara and Dana removed their fingers, Sara thinking it would be too much, and Dana knowing so. Left all alone, Cindy quickly added two fingers, instead of one, so that she now had four fingers buried inside Dana's cunt. She couldn't believe how easily her fingers were able to move in-and-out.

"Do it," Dana rasped, reading Cindy's mind. She raised her head to look down at the twin sisters, then allowed it to flop back on to the bed, giving in to Cindy's powerful efforts.

"C'mon, do it," Sara parroted. Sara had dual motives. On the one hand, she wanted to watch Dana suffer and throw about as Cindy's hand pushed in, threatening to tear her pretty pink pussy apart, as revenge for keeping Cindy to herself earlier. On the other hand, Sara wanted to see if it really could be done by someone who hadn't given birth to twins, and if so, what it might feel like.

Cindy paused, then experimented. She pushed her four fingers deep inside Dana's pussy, so that Dana's cunt lips swallowed her blade-shaped hand well-past her knuckles, stopped only by the webbing of her thumb which pressed up tightly against her clit.

"Oh gawd," Dana gasped, holding herself motionless until her cunt muscles had sufficiently relaxed enough to comfortably accommodate most of Cindy's flat palm. Then she began to push back against Cindy's hand, taking it even deeper and grinding her clit against Cindy's thumb.

"Oh, you like that?" Cindy challenged aggressively. "You like that? How about this?", she asked, pulling her hand back a little ways and then sliding it forwards again. Dana braced herself as Cindy repeated the maneuver, increasing the speed and distance of penetration with each pass, so that she was soon sawing inside her best friend's pussy like a steam loco motor.

Dana was moaning and groaning loudly now. Downstairs, Mrs. C. smiled to herself, correctly guessing what was going on upstairs and knowing that she was partly responsible for exposing the girls to yet another secret of womanhood.

Drawn by the action, Sara moved over to Dana's side, cupping and caressing Dana's breasts as she lay all tensed up flat on her back on the bed. Small pools of perspiration had began to collect in the tiny dimples and creases of Dana's flat stomach. Sara leaned over and kissed Dana's stomach, relishing the sensation of her taught stomach muscles just below the surface of her salty skin.

"Give it to me! Give it to me!" Dana yelled, looking down her body at Cindy. "Put your whole fucking hand inside my pussy!" Dana reached down and took hold of Cindy's wrist, but as soon as she felt Cindy's thumb tuck inside her palm and push inside her opening, she quickly let go and grabbed hold of the bedding on either side of her.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she cried, throwing her head back and arching her stomach out, as the knuckle on Cindy's thumb slowly disappeared inside her slit, making it the widest part of her hand to push inside her tight cunt.

"Oh, shit!" she cursed, as the rest of Cindy's hand slid easily inside her pussy, filling it with Cindy's entire fist all the way up to her wrist. "Oh, shit!" she repeated, at the idea of another girl's entire hand being up inside her cunt. "I can't believe you're fucking inside of me!" She reached down and lightly grabbed hold of Cindy's wrist, verifying that it was flush up against her cunt mound.

"Oh gawd, fuck me," she moaned, trying to move Cindy's hand back and forth within her stuffed pussy, but it was wedged in too tight. Dana couldn't make any progress and flopped onto her back with frustration. Cindy was too focused on how deep her fingers were and how tightly Dana's cunt was gripping onto her hand, to take notice of what Dana had in mind. But Sara understood. She had been watching Dana closely, studying her reactions, trying to figure out how it felt.

"She wants you to fuck her," Sara said, matter-of-factly.

"Huh? What?" Cindy asked, snapping to.

"Dana wants you to fuck her with her hand," she repeated, grabbing hold of her own wrist and pushing her arm up and down through her circled fingers. "And I want Dana to eat my pussy," she added, swinging her leg over Dana's face, and lowering herself onto Dana's open mouth.

"Oh, fuck," she muttered, as Dana's tongue slipped between her cunt lips and scraped across her clit. Behind her back, her sister had started slowly moving her hand back and forth inside Dana's pussy. Millimeters at first, then centimeters, then an inch. Dana was going crazy, writhing around on the bed underneath Sara. "Oh, fuck, Cindy," she moaned breathlessly, breaking her suction on Sara's cunt.

Sara chastised herself. She wanted to watch the action but was facing the wrong way. She was just about to turn around when she felt Dana's finger slide inside her pussy. "Ooo," she cooed, smiling to herself and to her sister who was watching them. "Oh, shit," she said, seconds later, as Dana added a second finger inside her twat. Pushing them all the way forward, then all the way back again, Dana loved how tight Sara was and how wet she had become.

"Mmm, Sara, you're so fucking wet," Dana purred, sliding her sticky fingers back inside and quickly pulling them back again. "You like that? You like my fingers inside your tight little pussy?" she challenged.

"Uh-huh," Sara whimpered, bracing herself for the next thrust, which Dana was intentionally delaying. When it finally came, Sara grunted enthusiastically, but Dana stopped again.

"Oh gawd, don't tease me," Sara whimpered. "Please don't tease me."

"Tease you, why would I tease you?" Dana mocked, withdrawing her sticky fingers and running them over Sara's tight pucker. She started to press the tip of her middle finger inside, but stopped just before her fingertip was about to sink inside her brown hole, pulling it away.

"Oh gawd," Sara whimpered more loudly. "Don't tease me, don't tease me. Stick your fingers inside my pussy." Dana smiled to herself, she loved the power that her sexy body gave her over others. She knew that only moments earlier, Sara was upset with her for not letting her go down on her twin sister. But now, she was begging her to stick her fingers in her pussy, and would later be begging for her to stick them in her ass.

But then something happened that she hadn't counted on. Just as she was preparing to put her fingers back inside Sara's pussy, Cindy, who had been kneeling there, resting her arm and listening to Dana make her sister beg, went on the attack. Leaning forward, Cindy began rubbing her tongue against Dana's clit as she pushed and pulled her hand in and out of Dana's pussy. Dana arched her back wildly, plunging three fingers deep inside Sara's cunt.

Kellog
Kellog
105 Followers