All Comments on 'The Prom Night'

by Doclube

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsover 18 years ago
Doc, you asked for it . . .

a couple of observations - first, the title of The Prom Night makes it sound like a teenager story, which doesn't really tell what the story is about. It sounds as though you love your wife very much and that your sex life is as good as your children will allow (relax, they will be off to college very soon). The writing itself is clear and straightforward. It is almost too descriptive. Kind of a narrative play-by-play. There isn't any real story or tension, just an "I got to fuck my wife and it was hot" sort of diary entry.

Hope you aren't disappointed by these comments, but you did say you wanted to hear from readers. Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked the

story, even though I was expecting it to be something different with the title. I hate when people capitalize the word cumming, it's not a title. You write well, but there could have been dialogue maybe between you and your wife that would have made it better and shown more emotion in the story. Good job otherwise though.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 18 years ago
Some dialog might help

I liked the story... and something was missing. It may have been that thge story was written as a monologue. It may have been that we know almost nothing about either player in the drama. Develop their characters. Character development might get me to care about them as people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous