The Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you nuts, we are on a public beach."

He shuffled up towards her on his side, his cock making a snake trail in the sand as it was dragged along. He was alongside her now, and his hand reached behind her neck and before she knew what was happening he untied her bikini top and pulled it free of her breasts. "I want you Jenny, and before we go home I am going to have you, I am going to fuck you hard". He said, before leaning over her and taking her left breast in to his mouth - his cock nuzzling against her thigh, as his tongue worked the hardening nipple.

"No Richard, no please not here. Not in public."

"So does that mean you will fuck me when its more private?"

"I..I don't know she said. It is very tempting. But I don't want to split from Brian, it would kill him. I can't ruin his life and the lads just for the sake of a fuck with you."

"Did Steph tell you to fuck me before she died?"

"No, not really, she told me to fuck someone else other than Brian with a big cock before I get too old, or end up like her - out of time to enjoy my life any more. Though she did want you to fall in love again and fuck other women - she said you would be a loss to women of the world if you retracted from the world due to grief. She did not want that. She wanted other women or another woman to enjoy what she had from you."

I could see the tear form in his eye and for a moment I almost reached out to embrace him, to console him, but I knew if I did I would be drawn in, that I would capitulate.

They heard whistling. Brian was returning with the ice cream. Richard moved back on to his towel, but Jenny had no time to replace the bikini top.

Brian

"Aye, aye what's all this then. Since when did you go topless." Said Brian.

"Well I thought I might as well give it a go seeing that we are surrounded by nudes everywhere we travel".

When we got back to the camp it was in twilight. Unfortunately we also had a problem. Someone or something had trashed Richards tent. It had big holes in the side. It was too late to do anything else other than accommodate him in our tent, which to be fair was plenty big enough and would have slept four. Before retiring we sat around a little camp fire and drank a good three bottles of red between us. Making us all a little squiffy.

After the wine had been consumed we all washed up in the River and "changed" - though this largely comprised of us turning our backs on each other as we got in to our sleeping bags naked - as it was too warm for PJ's in the South of France in summer.

We all drifted off to sleep soon after. Myself and Jenny at one side of the tent, though we were in individual double sleeping bags, and Richard at the other. Too warm to sleep together, and too restrictive being in a single sleeping bag.

Jenny

I knew he would try. I just knew. It was too much to resist wasn't it really? Me naked in a sleeping bag. My husband asleep and snoring soundly beside me.

It was about an hour after turning in, when I was disturbed by a body sliding in behind me in the sleeping bag. I knew it was Richard, even without the contact with his huge cock sliding down my back.

His cock came to rest between my buttocks, and he reached around me, wrapping me in his right arm. His cock started to stiffen. It felt like a molten steel rod, as it got hotter and hotter the harder it grew.

He whispered. "I want you. I am going to fuck you. I need to fuck you and you need me to fuck you too. We both need each other so please don't stop me." His left arm went underneath me and clamped on to my left breast and began teasing the nipple as she spoke. He dropped his head on to my neck and kissed it gently, before tracing his tongue up to my earlobe and began to breathe gently in to my ear, whispering "you are so beautiful, I have wanted you for such a long time, please let me awaken your sexuality, let me be the one who breaks your inhibitions."

I lay there, with every action, every word, every intimate contact breaking my will. Melting my resolve. I felt his cock clamped in to the cleft between my arse cheeks and was aware of the ache, longing from my dripping pussy. I knew my cunt craved that cock. Knew it craved it above all others but still I whispered "This is wrong, you will wake Brian, it will all end in tears."

He rolled me on to my back. I looked up in to those big brown eyes, and he smiled. "I will fuck you, you are just delaying the inevitable" - and then his right hand parted my legs. I offered no resistance.

His fingers found my trimmed bush, and separated my labia to hunt down my clit. Oh god I was so wet. I was yielding. He freed my clit from its hood and teased it up and down, and toyed with it in circular motions. Fingers entered me, I had no idea how many, but it felt tight, his hand moved furiously back and worth until I let out a small scream before clamping my mouth shut quickly for fear of rousing Brian. It didn't take long before I began to squirt inside the sleeping bag, mixing my juices with our glistening bodies, now covered in a sheen of sweat from being in the sleeping bag in such close quarters. My head spun as I orgasmed, a mix of red wine and hormones making a lethal cocktail of lust.

I heard the sleeping bag being unzipped, and then it was thrown open so our naked bodies were exposed. Brian only a few feet from my side appeared to still be sound asleep. Richard kissed me hard on the lips, his cock pressed in to my stomach raging and angry. His lips then moved south. to my breasts and nipples, to my ribs, to my stomach and belly button - down and down to my sodden pussy leaving a trail of spittle behind. His tongue separated my opening and found its mark and began lashing up and down, and piercing the entry in to my vagina every now and again.

I could not hold the pressure in any more, I had to release the tension building in my body and I let out a huge moan, as his lips and tongue continued to plunder my cunt.

Brian stirred. I noticed and froze, hoping he would snuffle a bit then go back to sleep. Richard was oblivious and was eating my pussy for all he was worth.

Brian sat up and looked over to see Richards head buried between my legs. Slurping and lapping up my wetness.

"What the fuck" he said.

I went in to defensive mode and started to apologise and begged Richard to stop.

Richard however had other ideas. He removed his head from between my legs and rested on his elbows and addressed Brian.

"Look Brian, I'm sorry it came about this way, I truly am. But I am going to fuck Jenny in a moment. And then I am probably going to fuck her some more - and continue to fuck her when we get home. There are two options here. You either get all indignant and try and fight me and cause a scene and it all ends in tears, which will affect the lads as well. But that would be pointless, because after the dust has settled and you two split up I intend to still be fucking Jenny if she wants me too. I am besotted with her you see. I have to fuck her. I need to fuck her. I want her badly. The other option is you watch. We become one big happy family where you stay married to Jenny and receive all the love and affection you always had, but no sex. Hell lets be honest Brian your sex life was pretty dormant anyway. You said so yourself. This way you get to watch your lovely wife be properly fucked and serviced by a big cock, getting you off too, but you stay married to Jenny. You provide the love and stability, I provide her sexual gratification. That to me sounds like a good deal."

"What about me?" Don't I get a say". I pouted.

"Jenny, no offence but we both know you wanted this. We both know you can't wait for my cock to enter your tight pussy and stretch it where its never gone before, you just didn't want to hurt Brian - well now Brian knows - he has two choices, though both are really a Hobson's choice, at least with one of them he gets to be your husband, if not your lover. That to me seems to be a win for everyone."

Brian

When I saw his head between my wife's legs I went rigid. No, not my body with shock. My cock with lust.

Before I got chance to say too much though, Richard cut in.

His offer shocked me initially, but as it began to sink in, I actually warmed to the idea. I suspect that was because of the scene in front of me. Naked wife. Naked friend with huge cock. Friend between wife's legs eating her twat. Friend about to fuck wife - hard. And I knew this scene could be repeated many times over the coming years, until it fizzled out, or not. If I wanted it to. I had long since accepted that my sex life with Jenny was dead so what had I actually lost? At least this way we stayed together. She knew I loved her and I knew she loved me. She would not have been concerned for me otherwise. It seemed like a win to me. I get to watch my wife fuck her lover. I get to be her husband. Richard gets to fuck a sexy woman, and Jenny gets laid properly. At last.

I said. "Are you going to fuck her or talk all night." Jenny's face was a picture.

He didn't need asking twice. he slid up her body, bringing his face to her breasts, his cock now nudging at the entrance to paradise.

"You ready for this" he probably said to both of us, before nudging the bulbous tip of his knob inside Jenny. I saw her eyes widen, as his shaft continued slowly to slide down inside her.

I saw her nails dig in to his shoulders as he completed his journey in to her cavern. He held it there for a few seconds and then withdrew, just as slowly. Jenny's low moan was intoxicating.

He returned. quicker this time, and she gasped. His hips began to move more steadily. I could see his giant member filled every single millimetre of space, as it ploughed in and out of her. Her moans growing increasingly louder and more breathless.

Then she began speaking.

"Fuck me, oh my god please fuck me."

"Oh my god that's so good...so fucking big...Oh my god."

"I'm going to cum. Jesus I am going to cum already."

Then a large expulsion of breath and frantic writhing, as he continued to pin her to the ground by his long, deep thrusts in to her, as a gigantic orgasm coursed through her body.

He didn't stop; their sweat was now mixed with cum and pussy juice. An unflattering squelching noise was made by her pussy with every plunge inside her by the throbbing dick.

He paused, withdrew and turned her over and entered her doggy style. I came inside my sleeping bag when I watched his cock spear her. He was on a mission. He fucked that cunt hard. His thighs slamming in to her buttocks, which he slapped hard every so often, making her yelp and her arse red. I noticed him push a thumb inside her arse, right up to the knuckle, something I had never done, and something which startled Jenny. Her hips / arse wiggling from side to side at the unexpected intrusion. She said nothing though.

My own cock had hardened again now and I began to tug at it furiously.

"Why couldn't you do this to me. Why couldn't you fuck me this good. All these fucking years wasted...Oh my god I am going to ride this cock every day to make up for you."

That hurt. But what could I say. She was right. I had been useless. I had driven her to this.

She came again, his cock now covered in her white cum juice.

He removed himself, and ordered her to suck his cock, slick from her own pussy. She turned and took as much as should could in her mouth. He pushed forward to make sure, throat fucking her to the point of choking and gagging. One hand gripped the hilt of his dick, masturbating him in to her mouth. I could tell he was about to blow.

"You want him in your mouth?" I said.

Too late. He fired a huge dose of jizz deep in to her throat. She had no choice but to swallow. He pumped more and more in to her mouth, then withdrew slightly and came on her lips.

The night had only just begun.

Jenny was fucked another 5 times that night by Richard. In some positions I have never even fantasised about. The last fuck was so erotic. The tent was a mess by then. Covered in sweat and body fluids. She was also sore from receiving not just a huge cock, but also the prolonged and expert fucking. So they moved to the river. In the first light of dawn, they both entered the cool waters and held each other, kissing passionately and caressing each others bodies. She placed her legs either side of his hips and wrapped herself around him, and he entered her stood up mid-river; her weight supported by the water. This was a slow fuck. Gentle at first, then slowly building, but not as brutal or urgent as before. He came inside her for the first time. Holding her as she gazed rapt in to his brown eyes until he was spent.

Epilogue

Now you know how it happened. We are still altogether. The lads are still mates - and although they act none the wiser, we think they suspect something but appear cool with it anyway - because they see us being happy around each other. Jenny still tells me she loves me. I still love her. We still have our time together and to be fair, Jenny and Richard also have time alone without me always watching. Though I am allowed more often than not.

Jenny is a good wife to us both. And Jenny has never been more free or happy - and she kept her promise to Steph.

12