All Comments on 'The Promotion'

by mandango

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JR68JR68over 15 years ago
I loved it...

...and I do hope there will be a lot more of it soon. Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Help needed

I marked it low because it badly needs an editor. Too many grammar errors. At least let it sit and then read it aloud to yourself. The errors will pop out. The story line was great and want to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story but needs some editorial help

I agree with the previous comments. It is a good story and has much potential for future additions. One of the major factors will be Marie's jelousy which could be a limitation on story variations. There are several spelling and gramatical errors that impact the flow of the story. It is a good idea to reread it over doing additional passes through the story. This should eliminate most of the errors. Good luck and keep writing.

hotracer69hotracer69over 15 years ago
Good Storie

Yes it was good but I do agree you need to get help when you do others. It would be nice if you also continued this one as it has got very good potential for development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mediocre at best and why bother making Marie married?? It just made them both look like scum. Her ex who was apparently an asshole had it right by getting rid of the cunt and James sounds like one of those cringey frat bros.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous