The Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that dick Marie, ride it, do whatever you want you with it, your so fucking sexy." James commands as his words drive Marie crazy as she starts violently buckling her hips to meet James' upward thrusts. James spreads Marie's ass and sticks a finger in her as she screams to another orgasm.

"Oh my God, that's it baby, your gonna make that pussy cum again, God I love your dick" Marie breathlessly screams. After yet another orgasm, Marie gets up off of James and bends over the armrest of the couch presenting her ass again to James. James is close to cumming and starts slamming his hard dick in Marie's sopping wet pussy, who is practically in tears from getting fucked so hard.

James feels his balls tighten and knows he's ready to cum he cries out to her "Marie, baby... shit... I'm gonna fucking cum, I'm gonna cum."

Marie looks back at James and replies, "Do it baby... cum wherever you want! I'm your whore tonight... cum in my pussssy... on my assss... I don't care just gimme that cum" This sends James over the edge and he pulls out his dick and strokes it over her ass. Pumping hard he squirts all over the place, the first shot hitting Marie's shoulder and making a trail down her back, the second, third and fourth spraying both sides of Marie's ass, and the last long streams of hot cum hitting Marie's asshole over and over again and slowly dripping down her pussy lips and eventually hitting the couch cushions. Maries wipes all of James' cum off her ass and back and hungrily licks it off her fingers and palm going back several times for more cum she turns around and licks James' semi hard cock for the rest. "Mmmmmm...yummy cum James, I needed that sooo bad," Marie begs James for more. The two got dressed and left the dinner party speaking to no-one. That night they fucked twice more in Marie's car before saying goodnight at about 2:30 in the morning.

The next couple of weeks at work were hard on both James and Marie. They had not fucked the whole time unable to get together due to their busy schedules. Marie did not make it any easier on James; her dress was getting more and more provocative and sexy which was driving James crazy. The skirt was getting shorter, the blouse more revealing and Marie's constant flirting did not help the situation. He needed to fuck her again and was waiting for the right opportunity to do it. That Friday Marie was standing by the water cooler in the back, bending over slightly he got a great view of Marie shapely ass and lust overtook him. He walked over and starting rubbing her ass from behind. Marie knew that James was there allowed him to work her over for a few seconds before slapping away his hand. "Save it for tomorrow James... haha... that stunned look on your face tells me you forgot you would help me tomorrow morning set up for Jess' party," Marie sternly replies to James' busy hands. With that she walked away making sure to shimmy and shake for James' enjoyment. How could James forget? It was a perfect opportunity for James to get his hands on Marie again. Jessica had actually turned 18 a week ago so it slipped his mind about the party but he was excited to know it was only one day away.

That next morning James woke up bright and early for the anticipation of the day. He arrived at Marie's house at about 9:00 am and was greeted with hugs from both Marie and Jessica. It was also his first time meeting Steve and he quickly saw why Marie was in need of a good fucking. Steve was in his fifties but looked like in was in his sixties. In fact he looked old enough to be Marie's father! He was short, had gray hair a gray beard and had a large protruding belly. What Marie saw in this guy was beyond James but then again was grateful the idiot was fucking Marie so that he could. After some small talk James got to work setting up. It was a lot of work, food needed to be cooked, chairs and elaborate furniture put together, by the time noon rolled around James was dead tired. Marie suggested that James go upstairs to the guest room to relax. James agreed figuring this was a ploy to get him alone again. Marie had planned to do just that but was severely disappointed when she got a call from the bakery saying their was a problem with the cake. Marie jumped in her car hoping it wouldn't take long so she could get back to James. Steve, who was doing nothing to help, retreated to his favorite spot, his tool shed to drink beers and watch TV.

Back in the house James made his way upstairs and looked for the guestroom. Directly across the stairs was a bathroom and to the left was a room which he figured to be Jessica's due to the abundance of pink. He took a quick look inside and made his way to the next room which he assumed must have been the guest room seeing how it was relatively smaller than the rest. He plopped on top of the bed and waited for Marie to make her move. James was extremely horny and extremely tired, the door was half shut but he had a great look at the top of the stairs and the bathroom. He started to rub his stiff cock through his shorts but shortly after dozed off. When he finally came to he saw steam rising up from the bathroom door and wondered what was going on. He concluded that someone must've just showered and was about to doze off when a knock woke him.

"Knock, knock sleepyhead," Jessica Ligouri says in nothing but a white towel wrapped around her chest giving James an excellent view of her cleavage. Her brown hair seemed black and curly from being wet and the eighteen year old looked sexy as hell. "Hiiiiii James," Jessica said making sure to sound cute and adorable.

"Oh... hi... um... Jessica," James reacts still amazed how good Jessica looks with her long slender tanned legs sticking out of her white towel. Jessica gives James a devious smile knowing exactly what she is doing to James who is checking out her young body and practically drooling. James asked Jessica if her mom would mind her walking around like that.

"Ha, Well she's not around right now; she had to go to the bakery or some shit! Besides it's not like guys haven't seen me like this, hell I'm eighteen James" Jessica replies almost insulted. James is at first shocked by Jessica's language and also a little disappointed by the fact that Marie left. "And.... It looks like YOU don't mind me walking around like this either, do you," Jessica asks looking down at the tent in James shorts. James had almost forgot he was hard as a rock from thoughts of Marie which had continued from seeing her daughter standing wet and barely covered in front of him. Jessica giggles as James is apparently embarrassed. "Don't worry about it James, I think it's sexy, The boys I've been dating don't know what to do with me and it's nice to know I can affect a hottie like you," Jessica reassures him. James laughs and thanks her for the compliment. "So... James... you think you would know what to do with me" Jessica asks rubbing her leg seductively and smiling at James.

"Listen... Jess... I don't think... your mom... and" James tries to reply.

Jessica stops him "Listen, my MOM isn't here and I think your hot and we should hook up... it's up to you I'm going to my room, follow me if you want," Jessica teases with horny lust in her eyes. She lets her towel drop to the floor in front of the room and turns to go back to her room. As the towel falls, James gets a look at Jessica's huge swaying titties and shaven pussy. She heads right next door leaving the towel and letting James soak in her beauty.

James thinks for a minute and is in shock at what he just saw. On one hand he wants to fuck Marie but there is a hot young eighteen year old Marie clone next door waiting for him naked. He gets up and walks to this door to inspect the towel. It's damp and smells like vanilla lotion and sexy perfume. He hears moans coming from next door and throws the towel on the floor and approaches Jessica's room. The moans get louder as he reaches her room and when he looks inside he sees Jessica on the edge of her bed rubbing her pussy and loudly moaning. She stops for a second and moans out, "Mmmm... I knew you'd come... hahaha..." James watches as Jessica's titties jiggle in one hand while the other hand rubs her clit. He can't fight it anymore and walks over to Jessica and grabs her hand that is working over her pussy and sucks the fingers. She tastes almost like her mom and her titties are slightly bigger on close examination. He leans down to kiss Jessica and she rams her tongue down his throat like a horny virgin. He moves down to her tits and Jessica pushes them up with both hands and presents them to James as he french kisses her hard nipples. James then moves down kissing her flat stomach until Jessica is flat on the bed legs spread. He uses both his large hands to spread Jess' legs further and licks her bald pussy. Jessica moans and screams as James licks from her clit to lips to her inner thigh and back again. Before long Jessica is cumming as she grabs James' jet black hair and shakes the whole bed. James gets up and hears the front door of the house shutting. Jessica jumps up and yells "Shit it must be my mom, hurry up, I need to get dressed" James quickly scampers out back to the guest room and hears Jessica and her mom talking.

"Hey mom! James was just resting up in the guest room so I jumped in the shower real quick," Jessica adorably greets her mom.

"Oh yeah? That sounds like a great idea actually; you wouldn't believe the chaos I went through to get this cake for you," Marie replies in an exhausted tone.

"Aw mom, you're the best, you deserve that shower then," Jessica excitedly replies hoping to get rid of her mom so she can get back to James' wonderful mouth.

"Thanks honey, why don't you head down to the swimming pool in the meantime and I'll treat myself to that shower," Marie says giving in to her aching body.

"Okay mom, sounds great," Jessica cheerfully replies as she heads back to her room and changes into her new sexy bikini her mom vehemently disapproves of.

Marie heads into the shower glad she got rid of Jessica or so she thought. As soon as Jessica hears the shower water she heads right back to the guestroom. "That was a close one," Jessica laughs as she goes to kiss James again in her two piece red bikini.

"Are you crazy Jessica, Your mom is right there, we'll get caught," James replies both angry and excited she is back in his arms. Jessica does not listen to a word James is saying as she rubs his cock while pulling down her bikini top for him. The moans coming from James mouth are apparent he is in favor as she drops to her knees. James can see the shower door from where he is standing so gives in as Jessica unzips his shorts and pulls out his throbbing dick.

"Oh my, this is the biggest dick I've ever seen. God I want it in my mouth," Jessica whispers as she pumps James' throbbing, aching dick. Slowly she sticks her tongue out and lets every inch fill her mouth. Making sure to keep a steady rhythm, she tries to take as much of her newfound treasure in her mouth. James lets out small moans as the sight of his cock disappearing in Jess' mouth while her titties flop back and forth drive him over the edge.

"That's it... fuck... damn your titties look good, gonna make me cum," James whispers trying not to be too loud.

"Mhmm... mhmm," Jessica mumbles as she willingly gives approval to James to fill her mouth with his seed. James grabs the back of her head and pumps his cock in her mouth choking her as he starts to cum. He lets out a louder moan as he shoots his cum down Jessica's throat. "Mmmm.... thanks James," Jessica giggles as she puts her top back up and heads outside to the pool after giving James a peck on the cheek.

James zips up and heads back to the guestroom bed and collapses. Less than five minutes later he is awakened by the bathroom door opening followed by a huge cloud of steam. James rubs his eyes several times as he tries to see past the steam and can't believe what he is seeing. It's Marie Ligouri and she is completely naked stepping out of the shower. Her titties jiggle as she steps out and she James staring directly at her. She knows she has his attention and smiles at James before turning around to dry her back. Even though James just came less than five minutes ago, he is instantly hard again. He knows this is his chance and walks toward the bathroom door.

"Hey there," James says.

"Hey there yourself big boy," Marie says seductively with her back still turned to James.

James inspects her round ass again which leads down to her thick thighs, small calves and tiny feet. James asks about Steve and Jessica still shocked she is so calm. "Don't be so worried! My daughter is out by the pool, look we can see her from this window. And Steve, ha, Steve is in his little tool shed and isn't coming out if the world ended," Marie explains to him. She was right; Steve did not look like he wanted to move anytime soon and Jessica in all her glory was sunbathing and in plain sight from the bathroom window. James walks up behind Marie and she quickly responds by throwing her towel down and grinding her wet ass against James cock. James kisses her shoulders and down her back until he reaches Marie's round ass he just can't resist. Kissing her cheeks he spreads her ass open and starts rubbing her hot pussy lips. Marie responds by rubbing James' cock and moaning for him to fuck her. James moves from licking her cheeks to licking her tight hole.

"God James, you know I love it when you lick my ass like that, I've been waiting for this so long...don't tease me... Just fuck me please," Marie cries out and begs. James stands up and unzips his shorts Marie tugging and grabbing his cock the whole time. He pushes Marie back into the shower and bends her over the ledge and slides his cock into Marie. From his angle he has a perfect view of Jessica outside sunbathing as she slams Marie's cunt for all its worth. "Oh fuck James...you fuck me so good... promise me... promise me you'll fuck me all night... I need it so bad..." Marie loudly screams and moans for her lover. James couldn't imagine a better senario than that and slaps Marie's big ass to show his approval. Marie meets James' thrust with her own and is getting close to cum all over James' fat dick for a second time. "James cum with me... I want you're cum inside me... fill me up with you're fucking cum," Marie pants and begs. James pulls her up to kiss her shoulder and she turns her head so he can kiss her lips once more. He pushes her down again, takes on final look at Jessica and shoves his cock deeper in Marie as they both cum. After making sure to he has pumped all he could in Marie's pussy, he slowly pulls out as her cunt drips out both James' cum and her own juices while her legs shake from her climatic ecstasy.

The rest of the day goes by with James getting sexy looks from both Marie and her daughter, both trying to find ways to get him alone while getting rid of the other. Guests are starting to arrive, most are young girlfriends of Jessica who giggle every time James passes them making him blush slightly. There are people from work including Stacy wearing a dress which is very low cut and shows off her huge white juggs perfectly. The party goes on without a hitch and James stays after to help clean up. After they are all finished, Marie serves some drinks and they all sit out on the deck. Marie suggests to Steve that James should stay the night because he must be far to tired to drive home. Steve agrees along with Jessica both not knowing why Marie really wants to stay. They all agree that is the best idea and Jessica invites her Asian friend Jenny who is already in her first year of college and a year older than Jessica.

They all talk some more and eventually all retire for the night, Marie leading James to the guest room and provided him with some fresh towels. Before she leaves she whispers to James to meet her down in the basement once everyone is asleep. James winks and smiles as she leaves. James heads for the shower still excited about his day. After his shower he lies on the bed and falls asleep. About an hour goes by and he hears his door opening....

"James..." Its Jessica...

"Hey you awake?" a strange voice giggles... Jessica brought a friend... It's Jenny

12