The Promotion: A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandango
mandango
16 Followers

"You... are... fucking... crazy," Marie whispers as she pauses after each word to lick and kiss her own pussy juice off of her young lover's face. Marie has sweat even more from the hot encounter and her silk robe clings to her body. She turns her back to him and grabs James by both hands to wrap them around her waist leading him into the attic. Inside she has lit two candles which gives them just enough light. "So does any of this look familiar," Marie asks turning back to James to see his reaction. James was stunned, Marie has assembled the attic to look like the basement of the work party where he first fucked her. There is a couch at the end of the attic which is right next to a typical circular attic window. The window is slightly ajar and a cool summer breeze is coming through which chills Marie momentarily.

"I definitely like it," James gives his approval to Marie while still holding on to her waist, his hard cock presses up in between Marie's cheeks. She breaks away from him and walks over to the mini bar Steve had just installed that past winter. She grabs two glasses while James is on the other side studying her every move. She grabs ice trays from the mini frig and puts three ice cubes in her glass and two in his. She takes one final ice cube and rubs it along her neck and cleavage before dropping it into James' glass. She pours them both some of Steve's private stash of expensive scotch he had put there for special occasions. She walks around to James and hands him his drink and the two cling their glasses in cheers.

"To a wonderful night," Marie says while sipping her scotch, "James... you are gonna have all of me tonight, and when it's all done you will own me." Marie grabs James' now rock hard raging cock and leads him to the couch where she pushes him down. She gulps the last of her scotch and tosses it aside as she drops to her knees in between James' legs. She plans on giving James the best head he has ever had in his life. James sips his scotch as he watches Marie go to work on him. She starts to grab the top of his prick to pull it back and uses her tongue to lick his large balls. She rotates each one in her mouth while breaking to lick up the bottom of his long dick. Marie laughs as she sees James face concentrated on her mouth. She uses both hands to grab the base of his cock while she sucks his head. Marie slobbers on his cock choking herself with it while her soft hands continue to furiously pump his dick. After a few minutes she can tell James is going to give her his present she desperately wants. "Come on James, gimme that fucking cum," Marie begs as continues to pump while sticking her tongue out at James dick, "Yeah come on, do it on me." It is all James can handle as begins to moan and curse right before he let off his first huge glob of hot sticky cum which hits Marie's nose. She increases her rhythm and jerks the rest of his cum onto her lips and tongue. Marie rubs the still hard cock on her face smearing his fresh young cum all over her making sure she swallows every drop she can find.

"Damn Marie... I mean damn that was the best blow job I've ever seen," James moans to Marie as he grabs her hair.

"Oh honey, I am no where near done with you yet," Marie replies still sucking James hard cock.

"Good... cuz you're getting me horny again and I really want to fuck you right about now." James groans as Marie carries on inhaling his fat cock. She finally lets go and plans to fuck her young lover. Marie stands up and unties her red silk robe. She lets it fall down to the ground and climbs above James and swats, her pussy just above the tip of his head. She grabs the bottom and slowly eases her way down on James' towering manhood. Slowly she takes him inch by inch gyrating her wide hips from side to side when she reaches the very base of James' long prick. She cannot speak, nor say a word, but her heavy moans let her lover know she likes every second. Marie puts her knees down and starts riding James' dick with even more force. James grabs her ass and pushes her pussy down even further upon him. Marie pulls her big titties out from her bra and begins to suck on them. The cool breeze from the window hit Marie's nipple making them even harder. After a few seconds she leans forward and shoves them in James' face.

Marie, no longer able to control herself starts to scream as she cums all over James' cock and balls, "Ahhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhh... oh yeahhhhhhhh." After a minute of heavy breathing, the sweaty and sexy Marie stands up on the couch turns around and lets James lick her cum and sweat off of her pussy and thighs. James licks her pussy and swirls her juice up and around to her asshole. "Oh god James, you really like my ass don't you," Marie asks. James mumbles an answer that could only mean yes. "Yeah I know you do." Marie confirms, "And you know what James, you're gonna be the first man to fuck my fat ass, whadya think about that."

"Are you serious Marie," James asks while stopping his viscous tongue attack.

"Oh hell yeah I'm serious, so keep licking and sucking that ass cuz your about to shove this fat fucker inside soon," Marie orders as she lets her salvia drip from her mouth and fall down onto James cock. James not wanting Marie to change her mind bends her over the armrest of the couch. Marie brings her legs together and sticks her round ass out for James. He returns the favor by spitting on Marie's asshole before he starts to rub his cock head on it. Marie anxious to get her first dick in her ass pushes back on him. She is glad she practiced all those times in the shower with her many dildos. It's not like she was against anal sex, it's just she never found a man who could turn her on enough until James came into her life. James positions himself with one leg on the floor and the other bent on the couch. He grabs the base of his thick cock with his left hand while he uses his other hand to grab Marie's right cheek as a guide. He watches as his head disappears and Marie lets out a loud sigh. Slowly pushing in he manages to get about three inches inside of her. He pumps in and out of her ass slowly make sure not to hurt her. "Don't be afraid James... I said I wanted all of it... it feels so fucking good... now fuck me hard with that big beautiful dick of yours," Marie demands.

Marie's asshole is so much tighter than James imaged and he readies himself to ram his engorged cock deeper inside her. He straightens up more and grabs Marie's bra strap to pull her back and buries the rest of his cock far inside Marie's butt. He loosens her ass up with his steady motion as Marie screams in pleasure and tells him not to stop. He looks down to see his dick wrapped around Marie's cute plump cheeks which drives him crazy. He pumps harder and harder until he is practically shredding Marie's ass apart.

"Marie... I'm gonna cum soon, where do you want it baby," James grunts.

"What do you mean where do I want it," Marie pants in heat, "I want you to cum in my fucking ass... cuz... I'm about to cum myself." The sight of Marie cumming from anal sex is too much for James as he begins to shoot his load deep inside her. Marie cocks her head up and screams out the window like a wild animal as she sprays her juice all over the couch. Marie cries as James slowly pulls out of her and watches his cum leak out. Marie is emotionally spent as she cries in James' arms and thanks him for the best sex in her life. Marie and James end up fucking so many times that night they lose count. The final time James lies on top of her and cums inside her pussy, exhausted they fall asleep with James' limp cock still inside Marie.

The morning after...

The next morning James awakes to the sound of rain hitting the still open attic window. He sits up and realizes he is in Marie's attic and last night was no dream. It is also apparent that Marie has left as he tries to stand up still sticky from the night before. When James finally makes it up he sees the glasses of scotch on the floor and moves them back to the bar. It is a little cold in the room so he goes to shut the window. He takes one more look around and decides he needs to head back to his room. But before he opens the door to the attic he remembers he still has no clothes on. He wonders how in the world will he get back to his room without being noticed? James opens the door and accesses his situation. The smell of cooking coming from the kitchen greets him as he opens the door and sounds of the television in the living room fills his ears. As he steps onto the balcony he sees people watching television and movement coming from the adjacent kitchen. He decides the only way he will go unnoticed is if he makes a run for it around the main staircase to get back upstairs. He runs down the stairs, around to the main staircase and quickly inside his now unlocked room. But not before Jessica sees movement from the corner of her eye while she sits in the living room. She is still upset that her and Jenny fell asleep the night before and didn't get another chance to fuck James. James makes it safely to his room and shuts the door behind him while his heart still races. He decides to take a shower and put some fresh clothes on. During his shower he is able to think about the amazing night he just had fucking Marie and giving a girl first her taste of cock. The shower refreshes him and he puts on a pair of khaki shorts and a blue golf shirt which shows off his huge arms.

James makes his way downstairs and into the living room where is greeted by Jessica first, "Hey sleepyhead, it's about time you woke up." She is curled up on the couch and sitting next to Jenny who smiles at James.

Before James could reply he is greeted by another sweet voice, "Good morning James, it's good to see you again." It's Stacy Roberts, the huge tittied blonde co-worker who was at the party last night. She reminds him somewhat of his Russian ex-girlfriend Sonia, except Stacy is a mix of German and Dutch. She wears a lavender colored velour jumpsuit and her long dirty blonde hair was in a ponytail. James had never seen her look so casual. Her massive 40 EEE tits strained against her jacket. Underneath she looked to have on a white shirt. She was taller than Marie at about 5'8 and had a much bigger ass. It wasn't as round as Marie but then again she was just built differently having a little bit of a belly. Besides her tits, Stacy's other asset was her crystal blue eyes and strait long dirty blonde hair which went halfway down her back. She could be considered chubby but not overly fat, and her shoulders were wider and tits much bigger than Marie's. James thought she looked good, considering she had two young kids at home. James asks her why she is there and she explains she forgot her cell phone last night and Marie invited her to stay for breakfast. "Oh Marie wanted us to let you know breakfast is in the kitchen and you should get something to eat when you woke up," Stacy remembers, "I don't know what got into her but she's been cooking all morning I heard."

James knows exactly what got into her as he smirks to himself before heading into the kitchen. Stacy was right, the whole kitchen smells of bacon, eggs and pancakes. James is greeted by Marie who is wearing tight blue jeans with a Dolce & Gabbana green t-shirt which stretches along her chest, "I am so glad you're finally here." She walks over to the table in her heels and pulls out a chair for James. As she walks James thinks how women half her age must wish they could look as good as her. Marie goes to fix James a plate and is happy to feel James' eyes leering over her even after fucking the young man countless times the night before. She puts down a huge plate of eggs, ham, hash browns and a short stack on the side. Before James can dig in Marie leans in close and whispers, "This is all for you... I wanted to officially thank you for last night." Marie sneaks in a quick kiss while James starts to rub her ass through her jeans. "Not now," Marie disciplines as she reluctantly hits James' hand away, "We'll have to find another time, now eat your breakfast before it gets cold." Marie walks out of the kitchen in fear she might attack him and forget her family and Stacy are in the room next door.

James finishes his breakfast and joins the rest of the gang in the living room. They are watching a movie on the huge screen television but the attention soon switches to James as he enters the room. He takes the only empty seat in the house which is a tight squeeze next Stacy Roberts. Jessica and Jenny show their disapproval with stares directed at Stacy, while Marie takes a quick look but cannot do much since Steve sits right next to her. Stacy has un-zippered her velour just enough for James to see her immense cleavage; Stacy's big leg rubs against his which makes James horny once again. James is powerful to do anything as three other women watch his every move; he decides it is time to get out before he gets into some real trouble.

Finally the movie is over and James announces he should get going much to the disappointment of Marie and her daughter. Stacy takes the hint and fears she might overstay her welcome if she stays longer decides to head out as well. James thanks everyone and says his goodbyes making sure to hug Marie extra tight as he leaves. James steps outside and sees it much colder than the day before. Stacy heads off to her car making sure to smile and wink at James before she does. James gets in his car and heavily exhales. He looks in the rearview mirror and watches Stacy's huge ass sway. It's not as round as Marie's but it's meatier and so are her thighs. James tries to start his car but it won't. He tries a couple more times and realizes the battery is completely dead. He thinks what in the world is he going to do now until he a loud knock on the window startles him.

"Hey is everything okay in there," Stacy yells as leans over to expose more of her huge tits for James to see. James explains his battery problem. Stacy tells him she would be happy to give him a jump but she doesn't have any cables. James stares at Stacy's tits and thinks how lovely it would be if she did 'jump' him. He goes on explain he left his jumper cables in his apartment. "Well then looks like I'm giving you a ride to your apartment then huh," Stacy suggests, "Come on it looks like it's gonna pour any minute."

James agrees and the two head to Stacy's car, which is actually a huge white Yukon Denali. Stacy tells him not too mind the baby seat in the back because she usually doesn't have hunks ride in her car. James laughs and smiles at Stacy and they begin to drive to his apartment. The ride is very quiet, James looks over to see Stacy's velour top undone even more than before at Marie's house. Her huge nipples are hard and clearly visible though the white tank top she is sporting underneath. James is trying hard not to stare or show his growing erection. Stacy smiles to herself about the thought that she could have such an effect on this young man and decides to make her move.

"So that was kinda déjà vu over back there... huh," Stacy nervously starts to say to James.

"I'm sorry... what was déjà vu again," James replies trying not to look in a daze.

Stacy nervously giggles and replies, "You know... back there at the car... me knocking on the window... you not expecting it."

"OH... oh yeah... well I guess... your right that is kinda funny," James laughs remembering the events she was talking about. It was the first time Marie gave him head in her car right before the work party. Stacy had come over to the car right after James busted in Marie's mouth. It was only thanks to the tinted windows that she didn't see them. The thought of Marie's mouth and Stacy's huge tits through the window makes James even harder.

"Of course it wasn't YOUR car... and you weren't exactly alone in that car," Stacy points out.

"Well... yeah... so I guess it was a little different," James replies as he is now the one who is nervous and in fear what Stacy might know.

"You know I always wondered what you guys were doing in there," Stacy asks brashly, "ALL by yourself in the back of that big parking lot. And then on top of that you guys disappear out of nowhere."

"Listen Stacy... it's not what you think," James tries to answer.

"Oh cut the bullshit James. I can figure out for myself what you guys were doing in there," Stacy replies feeling more and more daring, "And I can't blame you. Marie is fucking hot. I'm not gonna tell anyone I just want to know all the slutty details."

"But if you know then why do you need details," James questions.

"BECAUSE James, I'm a fat thirty-eight year old mom of two with a husband that won't even look at me let alone touch me anymore," Stacy yells as she points to her massive tits.

"You are not fat Stacy," James answers abruptly, "And if your stupid husband doesn't touch you... well then he's an idiot. And if you were my wife I'd suck those big fucking titties every night." James stops and realizes what was just said hopes he didn't go to far with his last comment.

"Are you serious James," Stacy asks meekly, "Cuz I'm not about to let an opportunity to fuck a hunk like you pass me by I can assure you that."

"I am dead fucking serious, I would kiss those pink lips, suck those big tits of yours and make you cum all over my tongue," James blurts out unconscious of what is said. Stacy has never been more turned on in her life and is not about to wait to get back to James apartment. She finds an opening on the side of the road covered with trees and pulls the car behind it. Before the car can come to a complete stop the two start to shove tongues down each other's throat. Stacy unzips her velour top and takes it off. James instantaneously grabs Stacy's mammoth titties and fondles them over her tank. Stacy struggles to take her white tank off so James does the only reasonable thing and rips it right down the middle, which drives Stacy insane. Now the only thing that keeps James away from her is a heavy sports bra which must be of need to keep the two monsters in check. Stacy sits up a bit and breaks her tongue fucking with James to pull her massive bra off. Her two enormous globes drop down and before she can get rid of the bra James is sucking one of Stacy's huge nipples. He buries his head in between the massive flesh of breasts as Stacy squeezes them together for him.

"I want you... right here... right now," Stacy commands. She turns to go to the backseat but halfway there she feels something tug at her bottoms. It's James behind her and he's pulls off her tight velour pants. He manages to get them off and sees Stacy's huge white ass for the first time. It looks much rounder bent over and has a matching purple velour thong running through it. James instantly spanks her massive ass and watches it jiggle. "Harder," Stacy screams as James spanks one side and kisses the other. James kisses down her grandiose ass and moves Stacy's thong to the side to reveal smooth, bald and pink pussy lips which he immediately sucks on. Stacy starts to cum almost instantaneously as it was so long since anyone kissed her there. After Stacy cums on James' tongue she breaks away and finally gets to the backseat where she shouts to him to join her. As James makes his way back Stacy takes off her thong and gives it to James. James puts it in his pocket to save as a little memento. Stacy frantically unbuttons James pants meanwhile, and gets a nice surprise. "Oh my," Stacy sighs as James thick sex stares her in the face. She grabs the base and without hesitation sucks and pumps James cock. She stops after thirty seconds to catch her breath; it's been a long time since she sucked a dick as large as James'. She decides she needs to fuck him now because her pussy is about to mess up the leather seats. She gets on top of James and slowly takes him in her tight pussy as James is able to assault her giant titties once again. As she rides him they hear a loud sound which startles them. They both jump but it's just a loud lightning bolt and huge rain down pour that follows.

mandango
mandango
16 Followers