The Promotion: A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandango
mandango
16 Followers

"Oh my god, it's so hot fucking in the rain right," Stacy asks her new lover as she kisses him deeply.

"Well stace... we're not exactly fucking IN the rain... but I think I can change that," James replies with a mischievous grin on his face. He opens the back door of the SUV and a stream of rain rushes in and sprays Stacey's big white ass. She screams from excitement and shock but still mulls her newfound cock. James wants to take it a step further and lifts up Stacey in his huge arms and the two fall outside onto the ground. Stacey is beyond reason at this point and continues to let James fuck her. He is now on top of her as cars zoom past them on the other side of the SUV. She holds her legs back by grabbing the back of her thighs which allows James to pound her pussy even harder. The fucking has her gigantic titties flying everywhere and Stacey feels another orgasm coming on.

"Oh fuck... James... I'm cummmmmmmmming... Ahhhhhhhh," Stacey screams out as James hard rod stretches her pussy and the pouring rain continues to hit her face. James is happy he has made his big tittied fuck friend cum a second time, he stands and pulls Stacy up with him. But he is not done with her yet and leads Stacy towards the front of the car wearing nothing but her white sneakers. He bends her over the front hood of the car as the rain continues to fall heavily. Stacey's hair is soaked and she swings it back as it slaps her back and sprinkles James. It has gotten slighter colder which is evident from the goose bumps on Stacey's body and James can see her heavy breathing in the air. James prepares to fuck Stacey from behind as there is still pieces of grass and dirt on her now red ass. The falling rain combined with James' pounding quickly cleans her off. The next couple of minutes the only sounds that can be heard on the side of the road is Stacey's heavy moaning in between rain drops hitting the hood of the car and James' big balls slapping against Stacey's wet fat ass.

"Oh fuck... Stace... I love your big titties... your husband is an idiot," James yells to Stacey.

"There all yours now big boy, no one has ever fucked me like this. You can have them however you want," Stacey screams back in reply.

"Oh yeah is that true, well then I want to cum on my titties right now," James instructs. Without hesitation Stacey lays back down on the grass and James gets down on his knees.

"Fuck these udders and then cum on them with your big dick then," Stacey commands. The rain has stopped and it is completely silent outside. James straddles Stacey and she responds by using her hands to push her colossal tits together. Stacey's tits are still wet from the rain which makes them nice and slick for James' cock which is buried and barely visible in between them. As his cock head pokes out Stacey tries to lick it while she coaches her lover, "Yeah... that's it... fuck those titties...mmmmm... yeah I want your hot load all over them." James takes his cock and pulls them from her tits while moving to the side of her. He begins to stroke his cock furiously while Stacey watches and sticks her tongue out. "Oh yeah baby, I'm ready for it all," Stacey's last words as James grunts and moans to his own orgasm. He purposely aims his first shot of spunk and hits Stacey's tongue, she immediately swallows. James uses the rest of his load to cover every inch of her giant globes. His cum mixes the droplets of fresh rain as Stacey rubs her titties together and moans. She grabs his cock and cleans off any left over cum. "Yummy, now let's get you home so you can fuck my brains out some more," Stacy laughs, "But not before I lick all this cum off my titties."

In the car, Stacy grabs some towels from the back to dry off and get the two get dressed. Stacey gives the wet towels to James for him to throw in the back of the car as she moves up front to the driver's seat. James throws them back there and something catches his eyes, it's a pair of jumper cables. He laughs to himself, he wasn't mad, he wanted to go with her anyway and he could have easily asked Steve for a boost. He heads to the front of the car and Stacey drives him to his apartment.

When they arrive upstairs at James' apartment Stacey excuses herself to freshen up in the bathroom. James shows her where it is and goes to the living room and falls down on the couch. He starts to fall asleep until the sound of the telephone wakes him.

"H-hello," James yawns answering the phone.

"Hey James, it's me..." the sweet and familiar voice replies

"Sonia?????"

mandango
mandango
16 Followers