The Promotion Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To make things interesting a contest aspect had been added. Each person would get to rate their partner on aspects including performance, behaviour, likeability and general aspects, with the first accounting for half the score. The top three male and female participants would be sent on holiday each with a person of their choosing from within the group, with first prize being a trip to Bangkok, second prize being a trip to Colombo and third being a trip to Gilgit, a scenic valley in Northern Pakistan.

X

Omar had a dumbstruck expression on his face. The total exhilaration he had received on opening the door and seeing his first partner had dissipated fast. Kulsoom was standing next to the dressing table, combing her hair. She looked incredibly tasty in a light green t-shirt and jeans. He knew that his boss treated the girl like his daughter and wondered if her being there was a reward to him for a good job or if it was a test of his loyalty. For an extended moment he stared at the babe in front of him.

"What would you like to do?" Kulsoom broke the silence.

He crossed the room to her and took her in his arms. Initially tense at being grabbed, she slowly relaxed and did not stop him from lowering his mouth and kissing her on the lips. In a few seconds he surmised that she had no experience in intimacy and wondered why she was there at all, how she had managed to get registered, and how come the VP had allowed her to participate. However, he could tell that she was eager to get intimate, and was open about letting him kiss her on the mouth, neck and face.

The answer to why she had been allowed to participate became painfully clear as soon as he lifted her t-shirt off and dropped her jeans. Instead of the fully naked body of a twenty-year old, he instead found himself staring at the strange contraption that ensured he would not get into her cunt that night. Still her perky breasts looked very tasty, and her backside was tight. He pulled her over to nibble on her tits for a while.

"Mr. Shahzad put this thing on me since he was angry that I had come to this event," she explained, "but you can do whatever you would like short of taking my virginity."

"No I won't," Omar said, fondling her tits and ass, while softly kissing her mouth for an extended moment, without pushing his tongue inside. He then took the top sheet of the bed and wrapped it around her, "why don't we just tell each other some stories and mark the evaluations as excellent, but not outstanding!"

"Can I not do anything else for you?" she innocently asked.

He could have easily asked for a blowjob or anal sex, but Omar had read the intentions of his boss well. This was a sacrifice he would have to make, and he was sure it would hold him in good stead with Mr. Shahzad. The good part was that he had three other ladies to get intimate with in the very near future. Kulsoom, however, was not relieved at the outcome, since she had been very curious about having some sort of sexual activity and had been thwarted. She wondered what it would be like to have his cock in her asshole and got quite wet in her pussy. But that was about as far as their tryst went.

XI

The cost of the entire evening plus the prizes was substantial, but there had been some savings in the conference budget. The guest house in Mangla had offered free food and non-alcoholic drinks for the night's participants, given that the conference and now the evening of further entertainment had guaranteed three nights of full occupation. The participants paid in roughly one-third of a month's salary, for all levels above the most junior corporate sales support staff. Their dues were paid instead by Joe from Zhangjong, who was otherwise charged nothing as an individual entry fee. Most importantly both Chinese companies had chipped in with more than a third of the total cost each.

The two Chinese representatives looked at the cost as an amount well spent, given that they had extensive local facilitation funds provided. Joe figured he would get to fuck some nice Pakistani girls in the bargain, though he was peeved that had no shot at Kulsoom since she had been paired as his 'accompanying date' by the VP. Patrick from Dongfeng was keen to join and had even persuaded his quite attractive female colleague Wen to attend, but those plans had been cut short by an impending visit by their senior management from Beijing, which required both of them to head back to Islamabad and ensure all was well. Patrick had, however, gone away happy as Mr. Shahzad had agreed to a partner swap involving Wen and Maliha some weeks onwards, whereby both couples would be flying to Nairobi.

Patrick had been nursing a major case of hots for the VP's wife, Maliha, ever since she had let him place a fairly expensive necklace on her, at a dance party organized for major clients by Dongfeng some months earlier. She had not objected when he put his arms around her neck to secure the clasp, after all his company had paid for the costly item. But things changed when he tried to adjust the pendant between her partly exposed breasts, accidentally touching the top of both orbs in the process.

"You naughty boy, taking advantage of the situation are we?" she chided him while pointing at her assets, "I bet you would like to get your paws all over these beauties!"

Patrick withdrew his hands and broke out into a sweat. His cock was up for the rest of the evening, however, since she stepped up, pulled the neckline forward with both hands, and motioned him to look down at the uncovered area, presenting an unimpeded and extended view of her globes, which were held up by a nude-tinted bra that barely covered anything.

"I hope that will be reward enough for now," she cooed. As he stared at her goodies, with his mouth wide open, Maliha stepped back, fixed her shirt, smiled in a sexy manner, and headed off.

His event was even more memorable as Maliha had rejoined the group and danced with him a few times, including a couple of slow numbers, while her husband had his pick from the dozen or so Chinese ladies in attendance. Patrick really hit the jackpot when at the end of the party she had leaned forward and given him a nice kiss on his cheek, leaving an almost perfect impression of her lips due to the lipstick she was wearing. As she pulled back, Maliha noted he had the lipstick on his left cheek. Joking that she needed to balance things out, she gave him another kiss on the right one. As he smiled at the bounty, she then really surprised him by connecting their mouths for a notable moment. Concurrently pressing her body against his, she placed his right hand on her boobs, while his once again erect cock touched her nether regions through her shalwar. His left hand found its way around her waist and was able to caress her rear end. The return of her husband with news that their car was up front nixed any possibility of further action with Maliha, just as the thought of asking her to an upstairs bedroom occurred to him.

Maliha had not been as friendly at the conference dinner, given that she was the event hostess and expected to follow local decorum. They had formally shaken hands and she had not looked interested in giving him another kiss. Yet the vision he had of her in a gauzy red and green Pakistani dress from the prior party, the feel of her rounded breasts and ass, the heat of her privates against the tip of his cock, and the touch of her lips would be seared into his mind for a very long time. It also gave him reason to have a burning desire to come in her, something that he now would be looking forward to doing a few weeks hence while in Kenya. Things had been arranged with the VP, and while Wen was game for impassioned sex during the long weekend on safari, he hoped so was Maliha who had no clue yet about the swap.

Despite the fact that the trip to Africa was just a few weeks away, Mr. Shahzad was disappointed that Wen would not be around for the night. She had been a participant in the two-day conference prior to the evening and had also joined in the formal dinner the night before. She had received a place of honour seating next to the VP as Maliha had joined some of the other attendees. Wen had looked very tasty in a short white floral cheongsam and red heels. She had a great discussion going with the VP on the merits of Pakistani versus Chinese food. At the same time, she had not made a single move towards removing his hand from often resting on her bare thigh or his arm from going around her waist. At one point during the proceedings, Wen pulled his hand up her thigh and towards her privates. He was pleasantly surprised to find it touching her bare cunt. In another second, as his fingers opened her folds and entered the honey pot, he felt her put something into his suit pocket. A few minutes later he saw her body tense and convulse as she orgasmed. Withdrawing from her nether regions, he found a silk panty inside his jacket pocket along with a note that said, "I cannot wait to see you in Nairobi!" As Wen left, she apologized for having to depart early and kissed him on the lips, not minding as he stuck his hand under her skirt and squeezed her derriere. Kenya would indeed be wonderful, Mr. Shahzad mused, as he took a whiff of the pussy fluids that had erupted from her insides, as his fingers had worked her while at dinner, and still stained his hands.

XII

Joe wondered if the system was broken when he opened the door and found Parveen, the fifty year old wife of Aftab, the oldest person in the group. His very expectant penis immediately deflated as he saw the woman, almost twenty years older than him sitting on the bed. His impression was that she would have been a beauty two decades earlier but today looked a lot like his aunt in Shanghai.

"Let's just watch TV," Parveen suggested seeing that he was not interested and she was not keen on having sex with him either.

Joe rued the fact that he was responsible for a good portion of the funding. This was not an auspicious start, but hopefully things would improve. Parveen would gladly have spread her legs and had come over with some romantic notion of being swept off her feet by an accomplished lover. It was definitely a situation of too many Mills & Boon stories read in her younger days. But the idea of fucking Joe just was not appetizing enough. She too hoped that the next three rounds would be much better as far as the pickings were concerned.

XIII

The males and females had been separately grouped in threes in levels of desirability. Mr. Shahzad had given each guy and each lady a form to anonymously rank the present twelve members of the opposite sex. The pairings had been tabulated by the computer, but only he knew about the final rankings as it would have been insulting to tell the others, including his own wife, who had somehow placed in the second level as the fourth most desirable female among the twelve present. The way things would work is that each person would have one partner from each of the four groups. Mr. Shahzad himself was happy to see himself ranked among the top three males by the ladies. The computer then made the partnering selections and Mr. Shahzad was glad to see that it had chosen well. There were some aesthetic ups and downs, but the folks would just have to manage the situation.

Mr. Shahzad's own list had the top person from each of the four groups, including Shabnam, who was rated number one by most of the males, whereas Kulsoom was second. Dawar's wife, Yusra, was the overwhelming pick for the number twelve position, with even Dawar rating her that low! Maliha's selection of male partners suggested that she would not have any reason to complain given the relatively fair distribution among all present. The fact that she was paired with Joe for one of the sessions helped in ensuring that future plans with Patrick and Wen would go off without any one of the Chinese fellows feeling slighted for not being offered the opportunity to be with his wife. He did, however, have an inkling that Joe was in awe of Maliha and rather was hoping for any opportunity to be with Kulsoom. By pairing them as 'accompanying dates' he had ensured that any intentions towards his adoptive daughter would not come to fruition. On the other hand, how his wife dealt with Joe would be a story for their bedroom on another night.

At nine twenty-five the ladies were sent off to their assigned rooms. Five minutes later the guys, with keys and room numbers in hand, followed. All hoped to pair up with a beauty or sexual fiend. Some would and others would not. With the exception of Mr. Shahzad, all others would have to open the respective doors to see who they would find inside. He obviously knew who he would be seeing first and was looking forward to the prospect.

XIV

Lalarukh, Yusuf's wife, was shocked when her husband had told her what they had to do that night. She had never even looked at another man with any sort of interest. And yet, in order for her husband to get ahead, she would be making a big sacrifice. She ran the possibilities through her mind and rationalized that as he would be involved in the same infidelity, there was nothing that prevented her from having as good a time as possible. She hoped that the partners selected for her were worthwhile, while hoping the exact opposite for her husband.

Waseem was the newest hire at the company and had been known to be a quiet sort of fellow. He had been roped in as Shabnam's 'date' to the event by the VP. He knew that a tryst with Shabnam would not materialize but he still hoped that his nominated partners would be worthwhile. One look at the first lady on the list had put a smile on his face. Though the mother of three, she was still in her 20's and prim and pretty. In the yellow dress she had on, Lalarukh looked like the perfect wrapped candy for whoever would get the benefit of undoing the package.

"I think we are supposed to be intimate tonight," she mentioned to him, and he shook his head in agreement.

Sheepishly both disposed of their clothes and got under the covers of the bed. Slowly her hand came across his chest and he turned to face her. No words were exchanged as they seamlessly moved into a half-baked but enjoyable kiss. A few minutes later she pulled him over her body and slowly his penis penetrated the folds of her vagina. Lalarukh could not believe she was in bed with someone that was not her husband, but was getting incredibly turned on by the stiff appendage inside her most private part. The first time they rushed things and came a bit too quickly.

But the clock assured them that they could made love a second time, which they did in a slow and measured manner till the alarm sounded to bring them back to reality.

XV

Tanya, Naeem's wife of just a few weeks, was terrified when the person that walked in was none other than the VP himself, holding a tray with small bucket of ice, two fancy glasses and a bottle of some sort of alcohol. He placed the bottle in the ice and approached her with confidence.

"I hope you like champagne, my friend Chantel brought me a bottle from France last week and I thought we could share it," he told the girl who was unsure of whether she belonged in the room or not.

Tanya had dressed in a lovely tan embroidered kameez and shalwar. The neckline on the shirt was unusually deep for a Pakistani dress and she had opted against a pendant with the result that focus of anyone looking at her was directly onto the area between her breasts and neck. After an initial moment of hesitation, she smiled and sexily leaned against a wall, one hand on her waist.

Mr. Shahzad, moved across the room, held her by her forearms and slowly started kissing her bared chest area, then moved on to her left cheek, right cheek and lips. She felt a strange heat emanating in her insides and did not protest at all as their lips connected in a kiss and his tongue forced her mouth open. His hands grabbed her waist and pulled her close as her hands went around his neck.

"Would you like to dance?" he said, turning on a CD player on the table and getting a nice Western tune after they had kissed for an extended while. Tanya had only a rudimentary clue of Western dance from watching movies, but Mr. Shahzad held her close and quickly explained the very simple moves of a slow dance. They stayed together for two or three numbers and by this time she could feel a definite moistening around her nether regions.

"Let me see your gorgeous nude body," he whispered into her ear as they danced.

She stepped back, lifted her kameez, and let it fall to the ground, then pulled down the shalwar. Mr. Shahzad helped her remove the slip, bra and panties she had on underneath. She was slim and pretty, not a striking beauty like Kulsoom or Shabnam, but very desirable all the same with an air of sexiness much superior to that of the other two girls. And the fact that she had only been married very recently meant that she was relatively pristine. She had been rated a joint fourth with the VP's wife by the men, which meant that she had a high desirability quotient.

Pushing Tanya down onto the bed, and divesting his own clothes, Mr. Shahzad began to lick her pussy with definite intent. She had never felt anything like what he was doing ever before. Very soon she had come five or six times. In her state of bliss, she did not even realize that his cock had entered her pussy and his mouth had joined hers again for a deep kiss.

Tanya became conscious of being forced apart as Mr. Shahzad penetrated her as far as he could. His outward pull then left a gap in her that she needed to fill immediately. As if he read her mind, he complied by moving in again and getting rid of any vacuum that had been created. This motion was repeated umpteen times as her body temperature and her sexual barometer both rose. Tanya came again and again and again till he finally gave up his seed. She regretted letting him put a sheath on. She felt she would have definitely carried his child if things had so developed.

A few minutes later, still woozy from the sensational fuck she had received, Tanya gladly parted her lips and received his manhood into the mouth. He had raised her up on the bed, so that her back rested against the headboard. Mr. Shahzad was on his knees, elevated a bit so his cock could enter her mouth. Just before the alarm sounded, he let a torrent flow down her throat. She had no memory of sucking him off but enjoyed the salty taste of cum as it flowed into her system all the same.

"You need to wash out your mouth," Mr. Shahzad said, offering her a filled glass of champagne from the bucket on the nightstand.

Tanya had never tried alcohol before, but given that she had just indulged in fornication, drunkenness seemed the least of her worries. She gladly took the glass and found the tingling taste to be pleasant. Suddenly she felt cold liquid running all over her torso as the VP emptied part of his glass over her and started to lick the champagne off her body. Some of the liquid ran down to her cunt and he chased it there, licking her insides in the process. Tanya squealed with delight. She was even more effusive in her joy when he put a nice looking gold bracelet around her wrist.

"This clasp signifies that now you are mine and it means that I have had you and will take you whenever and wherever I want," he said, "so I would like you to wear it often when around me and not just today but for a very long time to come!"

Tanya jumped into his lap, put his hand over her boobs and heart, and kissed him deeply to signal that she accepted his terms for now and for later on. They toasted each other with refilled glasses of champagne before the alarm went off.

XVI

Shabnam could not help suppress a giggle as Habeeb tried to eat her pussy out. His bushy mustache kept tickling her insides, forcing her midsection up. Twice she had expressed her apologies for bumping him off. The third time, however, he delved a bit deeper and his hairs really did a number of her. In a split second her cunt jerked up a full foot or more and her knees came together. Habeeb's head, bounced up from her pussy, was mercilessly crushed between her kneecaps. For a long moment, he had a dazed look on his face, before he managed to slide off and crumple to the floor.