The Promotion Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things did, however, get better for Habeeb from that moment onwards. Sorry at hurting him so badly, Shabnam had cradled his head and rubbed it to lessen the pain. She had also grabbed onto his cock to regenerate it back to size after the massive hit he had taken. The blow was all but forgotten as Habeeb got on top of her and thrusted in. However, as he moved forward and pulled out, the residual pain was still extensive. He was coaxed by Shabnam to go slow and take his time. He complied, taking short breaks to kiss her mouth and breasts. There were only a few minutes left on their time before he finally erupted into the condom. By now, the headache was gone, as was the opportunity to fuck the babe of the group a second time.

XVII

"Welcome back folks, I imagine everyone had a very productive hour," the VP addressed the group in the main lounge while housekeeping changed the linens and fixed up the rooms. The inside scoop he had was that eight of the twelve couples had properly fucked, three had completely chickened out, and one had only gone to first or second base. He was relieved that Kulsoom was among the ones who had not had any sort of invasive sexual encounter.

Most couples had returned together, some hand in hand and kissing as they entered the large room. Prominent among these were Maliha and Naeem, Lalarukh and Waseem, and of course Tanya and Mr. Shahzad. The fact that Naeem had slept with the VP's wife, while the VP had been with Naeem's new bride was karmic but all four accepted with graciousness.

"Folks kindly deposit your evaluation sheets with me," Mr. Shahzad advised, noting that there were some interesting results on some of the pages, "and enjoy a snack or drink before the ladies can head off first in about fifteen minutes and the guys can follow five minutes later."

He could see that those acting friendly had generally gone through with proper sexual acts. The odd person out was Fauzia Jehangir who wanted to be in a different universe and away from Dawar. Shabnam seemed happy enough, but Habeeb was holding his head for some reason and appeared to be trying to clear the cobwebs from it. Jehangir was acting like Haniya's lapdog and the VP wondered what had transpired. Kulsoom was trying to show that she was now a woman, sitting in Omar's lap but not kissing or doing anything of a sexual nature. Had he not known otherwise, Mr. Shahzad might have been concerned. Dawar appeared full of himself. His wife also had a smile on her face. Tanya was really enjoying showing off the bracelet she had received, and was looking a bit tipsy from the alcohol she had just imbibed. Things were turning out quite okay, Mr. Shahzad surmised.

Soon the clocks chimed for 11:25 pm and the ladies went off. The gentlemen with new key cards and room numbers followed a few minutes later. All the participants hoped that Round 2 was better than Round 1. For many it would be, for others not so.