All Comments on 'The Proof is in The Pudding'

by desireethtttv

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
65 is nothing

looking for number 65? im bi and well ahead of you. in addition to the following i have had sex with 72 women most of them one night stands but 5 marriages. i never found a woman who could share my bi life although i have knowm a few who thoroughly enjoyed my sucking cum out of their freshly fucked bodies. the area where i live has finally succeeded in closing down porn theatres. there were 3 ten years ago. now, non although one is still open but with no doors on booths. cvounting when three were open there was a total of42 booths. before it ended, i had been fuckedat least one, usually more times in every both. something i sat out to accomplish when i came to towm not knowing somedasy it would never end. i have also given head and swallowed cum in everyone. while i mush pfefer to be used. i would love to move in behind you, pull up your skirt, lick your hot man cunt and fuck you brains out...just a couple of hot sluts having fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdesireethtttv@desireethtttv
144 Followers
I'm Desiree, a lifelong transvestite. I love to write and while all my stories start out with fact, some do trend to fantasy. There are several, however, that are completely true from start to finish. I'd love to hear from my readers as to which they believe to be true. I lov...