All Comments on 'The Proposal Ch. 01'

by Rattlesnake1775

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What, no corpses?

I loved the Chandleresque dialogue, but unfortunately it led me to expect a body under the bed and the Bay City cops to enter and book them both on a phony rap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh Yeah!!

Great stuff! A well told story, and two people who know what they like. I can hardly wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not a bad story, very funny tagline

I liked the narrative.

The tagline is (unintentionally?) hilarious - their eyes cross. Quite an image.

hal_2142hal_2142over 18 years ago
A guilty pleasure

Another guilty pleasure story! It was just plain fun to read.

Keep it up

Hal

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This Is Like A Fine Wine Author

I am very impressed with the flow and depth plus the dry / bubbly humor. Onward please.

Good show - with High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ha Ha Ha!

THIS IS GOOD!I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS STORY IS SET IN CHARLOTTE AND I GO TO SCHOOL AT THE UNIVERSITY JUST MINS EAST OF MONROE. THIS IS QUITE INTERESTING TO ME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I love it!

There are at least a dozen things I could point out that make this a fantastic story, and you a fantastic writer. But you know them all already, so I will just thank you for writing such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

I absolutely love this story and read it over and over again.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Lovely

This is truly an amazing story that is well written. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting yarn . . .

A couple of little dings, though. You used 'meet' for 'met' at least twice. Also, technically, the lookout is termed a ''crow's nest''. Keep up the good work. MKM

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
fun, sexy read

great sex. looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

So she’s a prostitute, right? Doesn’t sound much like a Mature themed story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ERRORS

Heidi Klum is not Brazilian, as implied.

She's German, born in Germany -- I just looked it up on the internet (although I already knew it).

Wonder what the Anonymous just before me (11-27-19) has under his skin.

First, Jonathan is older, Amber is much younger, so of course it belongs in Mature. Where else? Since you know so much about where it's NOT supposed to be,why didn't you inform us as to where it IS supposed to be?

Next, is Anonymous bent out of shape over her being a prostitute? Why is he reading LitEROTICA?

Yes, she's a prostitute -- she gives sex for money and a better lifestyle. But, in one sense that's what many houseWIVES are doing (although they confine themselves to one man -- usually). Still, I grant you, married housewives are not prostitutes.

No, she's not a normal prostitute.

She does not work in a bordello nor does she work the streets.

Unlike most prostitutes, she has sex with just one man (also unlike some wives -- who are not prostitutes).

She's a student, with an unconventional method of putting herself through school.

Presumably, it will end when she graduates.

Certainly not unknown IRL (in real life). Not too long ago, I read of coeds at a New York City university where tuition was so high and living in NYC so steep, that some had resorted to making sex-for-schooling-money deals with area businessmen.

Of course, the university frowned on it (at least in public!).

Presumably, their "prostitution" ends when they graduate.

Interesting story.

Wonder if it will turn into romance (in spite of the agreement)?

Paul in Oklahoma.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh story. Poor writing and spelling. Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous