All Comments on 'The Proposition'

by snakesub

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
ohhhhhhhhhhhh man

my dick is huge from this story,more please and hurry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
excellent

wish it were me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very nice

WoW.I need to find somebody like that..this story made me hard as a rock.Waiting for next part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Mistress

Me and my wife loved your story. Hope you continue it.

Maybe bring in the boys Mother down the road.

TwistedPlayrTwistedPlayralmost 19 years ago
Good first work!

Great start. Please continue with the story, I would love to see what comes next. You painted an honest portrait of how a guy, and especially one of his age would respond to such a proposal. This is by far a fantasy of men any age. My wife and I are both looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More

Great start please keep going...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

kick a$$ the best mature fic i have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This was a good start to more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting..

A great start with many more adventures to follow...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You write well for a sub...

The mature woman teaching him should take him in any way an aggressive woman wants. Then he should be allowed to be "in charge" but not show dominant tendencies. Women want to be "taken" but not raped or forced into sex. Pleasing an older woman takes a little confidence and patience. She has to feel you are experienced but not overpowering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Spell check is necessary. The story line is intriguing because some men like assertive women.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, you started something. Now you have an audience, write stories about women he is sent to service and entertain.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One chapter and nothing else? The setup is well planned. Niw we want to see her train him on oral sex, how to touch a woma, and then the women he visits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous