All Comments on 'The Prostate Exam Pt. 07'

by His_fag_wife

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please don't make us wait for more

What an amazing story.........if only this sissy slut could experience the same!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beyond stupid

The first dick that goes into his mouth gets bitten off and the whole story goes straight to hell. It cracks me up when authors think someone can be forced to blow someone. They're called teeth dude.

His_fag_wifeHis_fag_wifeabout 7 years agoAuthor
They're called teeth dude

Thanks for the comments, but not really sure why you read the story or indeed any story on here. i explained a bit of the content at that start, surely that would have told you it wasn't a story for you. It's fantasy dude.

Djk042684Djk042684about 7 years ago
Amazing story

Where can I find someone to do these things to me in the Midwest?

RhiannonTRhiannonTabout 7 years ago
Great story

Great story! One of my favourites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
oh please

oh how i wish this could be me candysl@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Congrats, Dr. Sutton the home wrecker

You have successfully ruined a married man and destroyed his marriage for your own selfless pleasure. What started out as a innocent Prostate Exam has escalated into the destruction of a marriage. 2 of 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fall from.alpha dom.to pink.collared sissy slut.

I broke rules at gay bdsm club and was punished by being reduced from Master and owner of my bitch boy to his pink collared chastity slut. The night I was reduced was humiliating leashed paraded before all members on his leash my pink.collar in full view my body feminized busty padded look tiny skirt and heels totaly made up.red faced my worthless cock caged .Bound by my wrists over my head my legs parted bound to rings in the floor my former slave now owner thrilled to taunt me teasing my captive caged cock.Then he went behind me and raised my skirt he spanked me repeatedly until I whimpered for mercy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous