The Protest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

When he came to his senses, Sonja and Tonya were cleaning themselves up in the bathtub of the room, and smiled at him.

"Thank you baby," Sonja said. "That was special."

"No, thank you," Adonis replied. "It was really unique."

"See you next time," Tonya said and with Sonja left the room.

"It really was unique," Adonis repeated to himself. "I haven't felt this way before!"

He cleaned himself and dressed up. "Many are the layers of the human psyche," he considered. "Disgust is just a state of mind. It can be overcome."

"And I also proved to myself that there are girls in the brothels that enjoy what they do," he reflected even further.

Leaving the brothel, he encountered the fat assed lady outside.

"How was it?" she asked him.

"Wonderful!" Adonis exclaimed and closed his eye. "And everything with 2 euros!"

He looked at his watch and coincidentally, it was 2 o'clock. "Time to head home," he thought.

Walking through the road he came from, Adonis suddenly wondered, "What happened with the protest by the way?"

The answer came with the sight of ringing ambulances heading speedily towards the city centre, where the protest took place.

"It must have been a mess!" Adonis thought.

Near him, a t.v. of a kiosk shop on the pedestrian street played the news.

Adonis approached the kiosk but the kiosk owner didn't realise his presence.

The news were so shocking that even when the kiosk owner farted unknowingly next to him, Adonis didn't leave.

Masked riots burned shops and parked cars. They destroyed the whole fucking city centre. A vandalism of epic proportions! And not only that, the citizens also got involved in fights against the special forces of the police and whooped their asses bigtime.

It was the first time that the government feared its people! The first time the measures wouldn't pass! And finally, the protest was over and the masses started to dissolve.

Adonis took a taxi to take him home. He looked outside.

On the streets, citizens walked and also returned to their homes. People who contributed to the protest. Their faces; peaceful and full of satisfaction.

Equally peaceful and satisfied felt Adonis as well.

At long last, everybody had fucked in that brothel!

12