All Comments on 'The Psychology of Stripping'

by ChrisWarner

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved it... how about another chapter? I'd love for read more about all 4 subjects.

mammoetmammoetover 6 years ago
great story

i hope you will go on with this story, would love to read about her beeing the Participant B and who knows a romance between her and Ian.

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaover 6 years ago
Just a brief comment from Nina

We talked and decided to give your story a 5.

There's only one thing I'd put some more thought into if you're going to write from a woman's point of view.

"pussy juice" isn't a term I've heard women use to describe self lubrication.

I'm not saying it's not done in certain circumstances (usually when men want us to talk "dirty" but for the most part, when thinking about it, pussy juice doesn't come to mind.

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 6 years ago
Thank you

This was such a nice story. Thank you for sharing. Would love to read more about both couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliantly Written

The ending feels slightly rushed. But we want to read more. You are very gifted. Your characters are very real and easy to empathize with. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very well-written

The authoring is in general excellent. However, in the later part you could have raised the level of emotional acivation and developed it quite some more before letting it end in the way you did. The end felt rushed (- although I realize that what you want to describe is that Ian had much of the same experience ...).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
(But .... )

(Further to my recent comment I also feel a certain need to mention that for those few of us who have a certain knowledge of psychological research methods, the described research setup has so many dubious/ambiguous (if not to say blatantly erroneous) aspects to it that there are lots of irritating distractions from the erotic main side of the story.)

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 6 years ago
Fascinating

I love this story. The poor guy is just overcome with emotion as he lost his visual virginity.

I've got to explore your other stories.

JayDee_DunnJayDee_Dunnover 1 year ago

I thought I remembered your style. Thanks again and sorry I didn’t comment when I read this initially :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great. Fix the missing quote at the very end. Your stories are among the best here because they are real STORIES! And sexy.

GradStudentGradStudent8 months ago

Absorbing and stimulating

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fascinating story and outcome leaving lots open to imagination

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChrisWarner@ChrisWarner
I began writing stories in 2005 and have posted them on several other sites. I have moved some of them here, but unfortunately some of them can't be posted here. I live in New Zealand where the age of consent is 16, so I naively included 16 and 17 year old characters in a few ...