The Psychology of Stripping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped the coat off and placed it back on the chair.

"I suppose you should take your shoes off too," said Ian. "Actually I quite like you wearing them, but the rules did say I was meant to get you to strip fully naked." I slipped my feet out of my shoes and stood barefoot in front of him. The feel of the floor through the soles of my feet only added to my sense of complete nakedness.

Ian looked at his watch. I wasn't wearing a watch, so I had no idea how close we were to the time limit that Jack had set. Ian announced that we still had time for a few poses.

I could tell from the look on Ian's face that he was determined to make the most of his time with me. He had spent some of his time indulging a few whimsies, but now I knew he was going to get as intimate as he was allowed. All of a sudden he took charge, and I surprised myself with my obedient response. I gave no thought to the promised reward of passing my statistics paper. There, in that moment, I was his to order around.

"Bend forward and let your breasts hang down. Good. Now stand up again and give them a jiggle. Awesome. Rub your nipples with your fingers. Make them as erect as possible."

To be honest, my nipples were fully erect, but I obeyed his command by giving them a few flicks and tweaks. The sensation made my knees go weak. Ian was standing up again now, moving close until his eyes were just a few inches away from my breasts. He may not have been aware that he was stroking the bulge in his underpants with his hand. In the excitement my own hand went to my pussy for a few moments before I forced myself to stop.

Ian then ordered me up on the small bed and had me pose there on all fours while he walked around me, spending most of his time standing behind me looking closely at my ass and pussy, examining my most intimate places. Looking back through my legs I saw him continuing to stroke himself.

His next order was for me to sit on the bed with my legs wide apart. He knelt down between my legs with his face only inches away. I could feel his breath on my thighs as he inspected my most private area from as close as he could get without touching me. Even though we were now facing each other he seemed unable to stop touching himself.

"Use your fingers to open it up," he ordered. "I want to see everything."

This command was my worst nightmare when I had first been trying to decide whether or not to take part in this, but now I found myself complying without hesitation. I reached down with one hand and used my fingers to spread my pussy lips for him. We were both breathing very heavily. The temptation of having my fingers on my pussy was too much for me to bear. I started rubbing myself as Ian watched. All self-control felt completely abandoned.

A few seconds later, Ian suddenly cried out as if in pain. I looked down and saw that the wet patch on his briefs had suddenly exploded in size. The whole front of them was now soaking wet. Ian looked as if he was going to cry. He quickly turned his back towards me while he considered his options. All of a sudden he ran for the door into the other room and ran through. The other room of course was completely dark and he became disorientated. He flicked the light switch, no doubt intent on locating his clothes.

Of course, once the light was on the one-way mirror became see through. I was shocked by the scene that confronted me. I could see both Jack and Ruth caught in the act of playing with themselves. Jack's pants were open and he had his cock in his hand while Ruth had her dress pulled right up to her waist. I could see Ian recoil in horror at the sight. He gave up on trying to find his clothes. Instead, he lunged for the other door and disappeared though into the corridor.

Jack and Ruth both jumped to their feet. Jack turned away from me while he tried to stuff himself back into his pants. As Ruth was wearing a dress, it immediately fell into place as she stood up. She immediately rushed in and began apologising to me. She was obviously very embarrassed, and she would have known that she and Jack could get into a lot of trouble if it got out that they had been masturbating during the experiment.

Of course, what I had seen answered my earlier question about whether or not they were getting excited about the show I had been giving them. There was absolutely no reduction in the horniness I was feeling. I gave a feeble explanation that I needed to go to the toilet before I too ran out through the door into the corridor. I ran down the empty corridor towards the women's toilet and locked myself in one of the stalls. A short time later I reached my climax.

Once I had recovered sufficiently I came out of the stall I was in. Ruth was waiting quietly for me carrying my pile of clothing. She continued to apologise while I got dressed. We walked together to the observation room where Jack too added his apologies. He looked suitably ashamed, and I realised that I wasn't feeling angry. Ian still hadn't returned, and I started to worry about him. Jack was holding Ian's clothes and he said he would go and look for him in the men's toilet. I instantly realised that I wanted to be the one to look for him.

Jack looked surprised, but he wasn't about to argue with me. I took Ian's clothes and I made my way back down the corridor towards the toilets. I pushed open the door into the men's and called out "Are you in there Ian?"

Fortunately a sense of humour had returned to Ian's voice as he replied "I'm not really taking visitors right at the moment."

I smiled and pushed on past the door into the toilets. One of the stall doors was shut and I could see Ian's bare feet underneath. "I've got your clothes," I said as I draped his pants and his shirt over the top of the door. Ian grabbed his pants, then a few moments later he unlocked the door and came out to put on the rest of his clothes where there was more room to move. I noticed that the underpants he had been wearing were now lying in a wet heap on the floor beside the toilet. Once he was dressed he picked them up and tossed them in the rubbish bin.

"Who needs the hassle of trying to get them home?" he said with a smile and a slight blush.

Since I knew that Ian was now going commando I couldn't resist having a look at his crotch. A tell-tale lump announced he was hard again. I know I had previously thought I was looking for a more mature man, but suddenly I could see the advantages of youth, especially when they think I'm beautiful and want to worship me. What the hell, I thought, he's probably no more than two years younger than me.

"Do you want to grab a drink?"

We left without saying goodbye to Jack and Ruth. Ruth rang later to check we were ok, and I confirmed that everything was fine. I even went so far as to say that I was open to returning as Participant B if needed. And just in case you were wondering, the statistics project Ruth did for me was given an A."

The End