All Comments on 'The Psychology of Submission'

by Mistress_L

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

F/f doesnt do anything for me, so that probably colors my response. This feels more coercion than seduction and that doesn't feel good for me. I can embrace most of what Alicia said about submission. Her use of that knowledge seems a creepy mix of networking and manipulation. You tossed in grade school memories and the obligatory 'anything for an orgasm' horniness to justify Bri flinging herself down the rabbit hole. Were this a hetero story, I'd accuse it of magical cock syndrome, so maybe mesmerizing vajayjay? Solid enough story but it misses the mark for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

This is amazing, I love the dehumanizing third person speech. I hope there could be a sequel to this with Bri speaking that way as well

z724z724over 6 years ago
Nice story

I can definitely relate to the sub in this story, and what Alicia says rings true for me.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 6 years ago
I have been a Leatherman for over 30 years

and this 3rd party stuff drives me nuts. yes, I am well aware that others thrive on it, just not me. So, basically, for me, that really detracts from what I think is a great story. Looking forward to more chapters.

Ed

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Great story enjoyed it. My ex Mistress treated me this way on many occasions letting me pleasure myself and keeping me from pleasuring her. I think Mistress’s pleasure was more mental than physical.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous