The PTA Queen Bee & The Teen Rebel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that makes me so wet," said Jenna, her comment causing Allison's own pussy to moisten, but not as much as Jenna putting her hand up her skirt and stroking her cooch through her panties, Jenna's fingers playing with the white double-cotton saddle that covered Allison's pussy.

Not to be out-done, Allison put her own hand up Jenna's skirt, her fingers stroking the cotton of the teenager's pretty pink panties, and like Jenna was doing with her, Allison played with the double cotton crotch under which lay Jenna's vulva.

The two women took their hands out from each other's skirts and embraced, before their pretty faces met and the pair began to kiss. It was light at first, just on the lips but soon they began to kiss deeper and more passionately, Jenna pushing her tongue into Allison's mouth and the two of them engaged in a full-on French kiss, lying back on Jenna's bed to make out. Allison was not overly keen on the taste of cigarettes that lingered in Jenna's mouth, but quickly forgot it as she felt her pussy almost ablaze at the wonderful sensation of making out with a very pretty teenager.

Allison and Jenna's hands roamed all over each other before settling on their chests, Allison feeling Jenna's hands massaging her large breasts through her blouse and jacket, her nipples getting hard at the girl's touch. Allison herself felt Jenna's teenage tits through her bra and tee-shirt, her hands caressing the girl's breasts and feeling her nipples hardening through the fabric. Between their legs, both Allison and Jenna were getting wetter and stickier by the second.

It seemed like a dream to Allison, who had never made out with anyone but her husband – a husband who had long since lost interest in sex and how he now got his rocks off a source of mystery - and she could scarcely believe that she was doing it with a girl the age of her eldest daughter, a girl who had long been a source of irritation to her.

Allison was also getting physically hot, and when catching their breaths removed her jacket and went to take off her white blouse, but Jenna stopped her. "It will be way hotter if I do it," she promised, Allison offering no resistance as Jenna slowly undid every button on Allison's blouse, the garment opening to show Allison's large boobs covered in her bra, before Jenna removed the blouse altogether.

Jenna then held up her arms above her head. "Now, you take off my shirt."

With eager hands, Allison took the sides of Jenna's black heavy metal tee-shirt and removed it over her head, Allison's blue eyes feasting on Jenna's slim torso and her pink bra, the girl's shapely teenage tits filling out the cups nicely.

"Take my skirt off," Allison said, Jenna's nimble fingers quickly unzipping and removing Allison's skirt, leaving the beautiful tall blonde barefoot and in her white bra and white bikini panties with cute little blue flowers.

"Now my skirt," said Jenna, Allison removing Jenna's miniskirt with the same expertise and speed as Jenna had done with her own skirt. Now pretty petite brunette Jenna was also barefoot and dressed only in her pink bra and pink bikini panties.

Their pussies and mouths watering, Jenna and Allison feasted on the sights of each other's fine figures in their underwear and lay down facing each other on the bed. Again, they kissed deeply, and their hands explored each other, while down further their bare feet intertwined as the two women rubbed their toes and soles against each other, increasing their pleasure.

Soon, Allison and Jenna's hands were on each other's bra-covered breasts, caressing their tits through the cups. Jenna's hands explored Allison's big tits, while Allison massaged Jenna's teen tits through the cup of her bra, the girl squirming in delight as Allison's fingers lingered on her nipples, teasing her through the fabric.

Slowly, Allison and Jenna's hands drifted from their breasts and down to their panties. Their hands initially concentrated on their buttocks, each massaging the cheeks of the other's bottom through her panty fabric before finding their way down the backs of their panties. Inside, Allison and Jenna's hands caressed the soft skin of their bottoms, their fingers sneaking deeper into their panties and feeling how wet the other was between her legs.

Then their fingers moved to the front of each other's panties. Jenna's slim fingers slid down the elastic waistband of Allison's panties and massaged her mound, her digits stroking Allison's blonde curls of pubic hair, before tracing the outline of her labia, pushing deeper into the moist confines of her vagina.

Allison could not believe how much pubic hair she found around Jenna's mound. Her fingers moving through the thick curls, Allison's fingers found the sticky dampness of Jenna's hairy pussy, the teenager letting out a squeal of delight at Allison's fingers going up into her vagina. As Allison's fingers moved back and forth between Jenna's legs, Allison could not believe how prominent the girl's pussy flaps were; they certainly felt different to her own slim labia. She could not wait to see Jenna's teenage twat for real when she took the girl's panties off.

Jenna and Allison writhed about on the top of Jenna's bed in pleasure of each girl having the other's hand in her panties, fingering her aroused pussy. Allison felt like she could stay this way for days on end, until Jenna withdrew her fingers from inside Allison's panties. Allison followed suit, her hand going through Jenna's abundant pubic hair on the way out of the teenager's panties. With a seductive and sexy smile on her pretty face, Jenna slid the fingers she had inserted into Allison's box into her own mouth, licking off the sticky dampness of Allison's vagina with great enthusiasm.

Her vagina throbbing at the sight of Jenna doing this, Allison slid her own fingers she had inserted into Jenna's pussy into her own mouth. She could smell the scent of Jenna's vagina as her fingers came close to her nose, but the taste of Jenna's twat was amazing, so feminine, so forbidden, so private, so alluring. Allison was worried she might cream her panties before she got a chance to do any more with Jenna, so much was she enjoying licking up the girl's sticky pussy juices from her fingers.

"One thing we can do so much better than guys is take off our bras," said Jenna, as she and Allison faced each other on their knees.

"True, guys can't handle bras," said Allison, thinking back to some of the logistical problems Dennis had encountered when he tried to remove her bra during sex, back in the days when she and her husband actually had sex.

"You think they'd be good at it. Inside bras you find tits, and guys are so obsessed with tits," said Jenna. "Guys stare at my boobs in public like they're in a fucking trance. Sometimes, it's guys whose wives are right beside them. Fuck, look all you like but be discrete when your wife is right there."

"I know the feeling," said Allison, who as a well-endowed and attractive woman had often caught guys staring at her large breasts.

"Oh well, they've probably helped you sell plenty of houses over the years," commented Jenna. The teenager put her hands behind Allison's back and undid the clasp of her bra, Jenna staring in delight at Allison's impressive boobs - large in size with inviting light pink nipples and areole - as she pulled the bra away. "I'd buy a house from you, with such great tits."

Allison reached behind Jenna's back and unclasped the girl's bra, and like Jenna was most impressed with what she saw. Jenna's teenage tits were nowhere near as big as Allison's, but still impressive in size for a girl so petite. Allison's mouth drooled and her pussy got wetter still as she took in the wonderful sight of Jenna's boobs, the young woman's nipples and areole a darker shade of pink than Allison's.

Reaching out, Allison cupped Jenna's breasts in her hand and massaged them, her fingers stroking her already hard nipples, and given the way she squirmed in delight at Allison's touch, Allison guessed this was making the teenager pretty happy in her panties.

Allison was no less happy in her own panties when Jenna took her breasts in her hands. Allison's nipples felt like they were ablaze at Jenna's tender touch that lingered on her nipples. In recent years, Allison's breasts had almost felt superfluous, aside from using them to appeal to male real estate buyers. They had served their obvious purpose of feeding babies when she was younger, Dennis was as interested in his wife's tits as a pair of man boobs on a big fat man and when Allison went for her female health checks, the doctor always seemed to be rough with them, like he was milking a cow. But as Jenna lowered her face into Allison's chest and teased Allison's nipples with her tongue, her breasts gave her pleasure she hadn't known in years. When Jenna removed her face from Allison's boobs, Allison was quick to put her own head into the teenager's chest, her tongue circling around Jenna's boobs, seeing Jenna's toes curling and uncurling on her bare feet at the pleasure she was feeling.

"I think we've forgotten one thing – our panties!" laughed Jenna, as these were the only two items of clothing that the two women were still wearing. Allison went to pull her panties down, but Jenna stopped her. "I know something way hotter. Stand up, and I'll show you."

Allison stood on her bare feet next to Jenna's bed, Jenna standing in front of her. Allison felt her heart might explode as Jenna took the elastic waistband of her white, flowery panties in her hand and slid them down to her thighs. "Okay, sit down on the bed," directed Jenna, to which Allison immediately sat her bare bottom down on the bed, feeling the soft covers against her naked vagina. Jenna slid Allison's panties further down the tall blonde's long legs, before stopping as they were down around her ankles.

Then Jenna, still wearing her own pink panties, got down on all fours and buried her face in the cotton of Allison's panties, the teenager inhaling every molecule of Allison's feminine smell from the damp saddle of the older woman's panties, Jenna loving the musty scent entering her nostrils. The girl had always thought of the PTA President as a bitchy, controlling and untrustworthy rip-off merchant but fuck she was hot. On the bed, Allison's pussy was getting the cover damp and sticky in the place she was sitting, so hot was the woman at having Jenna smelling her panties while they were down around her ankles.

Taking hold of Allison's panties in her hand, Jenna slowly removed them over the beautiful blonde's bare feet, leaving Allison completely naked. The petite brunette then stood up next to the bed. "Your turn now," she said.

Allison wasn't about to waste any time, jumping to her feet and taking the elastic waistband of Jenna's panties in her fingers and beginning to pull them down, her blue eyes going wide as Jenna's pubic mound came into view. She could feel how hairy Jenna was when she had her hand in her panties, but as her eyes feasted on the teenager's thick, luxurious, black pubic hair, Allison could not believe how hairy she actually was; it was like a jungle grew between Jenna's legs and over her mound. Allison, whose blonde pubic hair was much less sparse than the pubes of the younger girl, had never seen such a hairy pussy before, and was speechless at the wonderful sight.

Jenna's gaze went to her own crotch as she saw Allison's unwavering staring at her pubic area, and the teenager laughed. "I bet you've never seen such a hairy bush," she said, proudly running her fingers through her mass of black pubes.

"Um, no," stammered Allison.

Again, Jenna laughed. "I think you'd find Jimmy Hoffa, Judge Crater and the crew of Flight 19 in my pubic hair somewhere. You go into my bush, and there's a chance you'll never find your way out again."

"I think I'll take a risk," said Allison, quivering as Jenna reached out and stroked her triangle of blonde pubic hair.

"Your pubes are pretty hot too," Jenna commented, fingering the soft blonde curls over the entrance to Allison's private, female area. "You're definitely a natural blonde."

"Yes, my carpets match my curtains," Allison affirmed.

Jenna laughed at this quip as the older woman continued to take down the teenager's panties, until they were down around her ankles and bare feet, and Jenna sat her bare bottom down on the bed.

"I bet you will brave my bush to get to my tight little pussy," said Jenna. "Don't forget, I'm technically still a virgin. The next time Dad calls me a slut, I should go to a gynecologist and get them to do a little examination down there. Dad wouldn't be able to believe the results."

Allison, knelt down, feasting her eyes on Jenna's pink panties, able to see the moist pussy stain on the saddle and Jenna's cute little bare feet. As Jenna had done with her previously, Allison stroked the soft cotton of Jenna's panties, before burying her nose into the double cotton of the saddle. Jenna's feminine smell was so good; musty, sensual and inviting and drove the naked Allison into raptures. She licked the cotton saddle to enjoy the taste of Jenna's teenage twat, noticing that one of the girl's many black pubic hairs had come free from her bushy box, and was now stuck to the back panel of her panties.

Her own pussy dripping with excitement, Allison removed Jenna's panties from her ankles and bare feet, with both women now completely naked. Jenna's pussy had left a bit of a damp patch on her bed as she stood up, Allison unable to resist sniffing the spot where Jenna's ass had just been sitting, much to the younger girl's amusement.

As Jenna turned around, Allison could not help but stare at the firm, cute little cheeks of Jenna's bare bottom, the girl noticing and saying, "People often say I've got a hot ass."

"They're not wrong," affirmed Allison, stroking Jenna's bare bottom.

Jenna turned to look behind her, enjoying the firm buttocks that made up the peach-shape of Allison's bare bottom. She gave the older woman a gentle slap on her ass. "Your butt is pretty hot too," she commented, stroking Allison's buttocks, Allison doing the same with Jenna.

Shivering in excitement at Jenna's hands being all over her bottom, things only got hotter when Jenna's slim fingers slipped into Allison's ass-crack, feeling the beautiful blonde between the cheeks of her bottom. Allison likewise moved her fingers between the cheeks of Jenna's bottom, before she felt Jenna's index finger on her anus itself. Jenna circled her finger around the starfish-shape entrance to Allison's bowels, before sliding the finger up Allison's anus and into her rectum, feeling how hot Allison was in the tight confines of her back passage.

Allison gasped and shivered in the shock of excitement. "What's wrong, never had anything up your ass before?" asked Jenna.

"No, well not really," said Allison. The only times Allison had had anything inserted into her anus was when she was given an enema in hospital when heavily pregnant and in the early stages of labor, so there were no unpleasant surprises for her, the obstetrician or the nurses when she was giving birth. This of course was hardly sexy, but Jenna's finger up her butt was a very different story.

"You don't like it? You want me to stop?" Jenna asked.

"The only thing I want you to do is stand completely still so I can do the same to you," said Allison, sliding her index finger deep into Jenna's ass crack, feeling still more pubic hair until her finger made contact with the tight opening to Jenna's back passage, before pushing up into Jenna's bowels, the girl squealing in delight as Allison's finger went further up into her rectum, Allison feeling how hot and tight the teenager was up there.

"Oh yes, that's great!" exclaimed Jenna, her toes flexing and un-flexing on the carpet, her pussy juice flowing from the stimulation in her rectum, the girl's pubes trapping the sticky liquid around her vagina, Allison's own pussy wetter than she had been in years aside from during her periods.

As Allison and Jenna withdrew their fingers from their rectums, Allison said, "Jenna, when you clash with people – and that often happens – I've heard you tell them to kiss your ass. Now, you get to feel what it's actually like."

Allison dropped to her knees so Jenna's bare bottom was directly in front of her face, before kissing the firm cheeks of the teenager's bottom, running her tongue over the soft white flesh before settling on a spot in the middle of Jenna's left buttock, kissing her deeply, applying her tongue to the girl's bottom with vigor.

"Hey, you've given my butt a hickey!" laughed Jenna. "Now, everyone in the PTA is always kissing your butt because they're scared of you. You've had your butt kissed many times but that's only metaphorically. Now, you're going to get your butt kissed, literally."

As Allison had done previously with her, Jenna dropped down so the cheeks of Allison's bare bottom were right in front of her face, before kissing the firm flesh of Allison's backside, her kisses sometimes shallow, her kisses sometimes deep, her tongue tracing patterns on Allison's bottom, the tall blonde's clitoris sending waves of pleasure through her body at the sensation of the small brunette's tongue on the skin of her bottom.

When Jenna withdrew her tongue from Allison's butt cheeks, the two women leaped onto Jenna's bed, embracing each other's naked bodies and French kissing deeply, their bare feet again rubbing against each other. Their hands roamed all over each other, with nowhere out of bounds. Allison's hands were all over Jenna's nubile body, fondling the teenager's breasts, bottom, pubic hair, vagina and anus; the pretty blonde feeling Jenna's hands all over the same places on her own body. A distinct Sapphic smell filled Jenna's bedroom as the intense make-out session continued, Jenna and Allison's vaginas responding accordingly.

Aware they were getting so hot that their orgasms were approaching, Jenna and Allison separated for a second. "I'd love to do sixty nine with you, but in our case it definitely wouldn't work," said Jenna.

"That's true, unless we can break the laws of physics," agreed Allison.

The sixty nine position was an appealing prospect for Jenna and Allison, but they were both correct that it could not work for them, due to Allison being over six feet tall, Jenna only four foot eleven. Jenna could have got on top of Allison to eat out her pussy between her legs, but Allison risked a back or neck injury from leaning so far forward to reach and eat out Jenna's pussy. Allison on top eating out Jenna's twat was even less practical, as the petite Jenna would have no chance of getting her face anywhere near Allison's vulva.

"I've got an idea," purred Jenna. "I'll sit on your face and then get on my back so you can eat me out. Then when I cum, I'll fucking rock your world."

Allison lay back flat on the bed, trembling in anticipation as Jenna stood over her head and lowered her pussy down into Allison's face, Allison's tongue working through the girl's pubic hair to her vagina, Jenna squirming as her snatch was licked, Allison enjoying every taste, smell and sensation of licking Jenna's vagina. Her tongue traversed Jenna's fleshy flaps and deep into the pink interior, Jenna's bush tickling her nose. Plunging her tongue deep into Jenna's pussy, Allison licked her clitoris, feeling Jenna's hot pussy juice flowing out of her and making her crack even stickier.

After a few minutes, Jenna indicated for Allison stop and changed position, lying flat on her back, her legs spread wide showing off her full bush and in between the forest of hair, her pink vagina, the teenager's tight anus also visible further down.

Allison could not stop staring at Jenna's box. She had never seen a vagina like Jenna's before, with such prominent pussy lips and a wide, dark interior. Jenna seemed to read her mind. "I've got big pussy flaps and a wide vagina, haven't I?" Jenna asked, proudly stroking her vagina. "My pussy is an outy, your pussy is an inny."

1...67891011