The PTA Queen Bee & The Teen Rebel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
680 Followers

Sweat forming on his brow, breathing heavily as though he had asthma, Dennis focused his binoculars so he could see the horses more clearly, his eyes wide absorbing every inch of the three equines. The two men and the woman began to put the horses through their paces, Dennis's hands shaking so much he could barely hold the binoculars in place as with a huge, vacant grin on his face, he watched the horses trot, canter and gallop on the grass, their manes and tails flowing in the early morning air.

*

When Allison arrived at work, she had barely stepped inside the front doors of the real estate agency when Shelley finished her phone call and spoke to her. "That was Mrs. Goldstein from over at Swan Street, there's a problem with Number 24 again ..."

Allison sighed and rolled her eyes at the ceiling. This damn house took up so much of her time she wondered if the commission was worth it. "What's happened this time, Shelley?"

"The garage door is open, and all the lights are on."

"Thanks Shelley, I'll go and check it out," said Allison, taking the keys to the property and returning to her car.

Shelley watched her boss depart. "Better you than me," the girl said, before putting a letterhead into her electronic typewriter and beginning to type some correspondence.

*

At Swan Street, Allison pulled into the driveway to see the garage door was indeed wide open and the light was on, as was the porch light, where the wind chimes were sounding despite the lack of any breeze once again.

Going into the garage, Allison turned off the light and checked the door that led into the house. It was locked tight. Closing and locking the garage door, Allison walked towards the front porch, the wind chimes ceasing abruptly as she approached the house.

Putting her key into the lock of the front door, Allison jiggled it but it seemed to be jammed, and it would not open. This the door that had somehow come open by itself yesterday. "Come on, open" Allison muttered, increasingly frustrated.

"Need a hand there?" came a young female voice from off to her right and off to her side, Allison letting out a scream, her heart rate accelerating as the shock ran through her. Breathing heavily, Allison turned to see the petite form of Jenna O'Dea standing there, attired in a denim jacket, black heavy metal tee-shirt, mini-skirt and white sneakers. "Scared you, did I?" the girl asked with some satisfaction.

"Yes, you did," said Allison, just beginning to recover her breath. "Thank you, Jenna."

"My pleasure. So, are you here because the lights in the house all came on early this morning?"

There was a smugness in Jenna's response that raised Allison's suspicions. Was this some sort of prank by the girl and/or her siblings? She wouldn't put it past them. "Yes. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you Jenna?"

"No, I don't know anything," said Jenna. "Cross my heart, hope to die. I don't go around breaking into houses at night and turning on lights."

Allison was still suspicious, but let it go. "So, what are you doing out and about, Jenna? I thought you were grounded."

"How did you know that?" Jenna asked.

"I came back here yesterday evening, I'd forgotten to lock the front door ..."

"You heard me and Dad discussing my suspension from school then? Don't worry, I think they heard us in Boston." Jenna laughed. "Yeah, I am grounded but Dad told me to make myself useful and walk Sambo this morning."

"Jenna, I hate to state the obvious but you aren't walking the dog."

"I tied him to the mailbox. Sambo's scared of this house. He won't go near it." Jenna pointed and Allison saw that the German Shepherd was indeed tethered to the mailbox at the front of the house.

"Not too scared to cost me a sale with the help of Todd," grumbled Allison.

Jenna laughed. "I heard about that, it would have been so fucking funny to see."

"You really need to find another name for that dog. Sambo will get you in trouble one day,"

"Nah, he's Sambo. I don't give a fuck if people get offended. They can go and get fucked."

"Yes, you make that very clear, Jenna."

"So, you left the front door open yesterday?" Jenna asked.

Allison nodded. "Yes, I must have."

Jenna laughed. "Come on, who are you lying to? Me or you? I know you locked it, you know you locked it. That house is haunted, no doubt about it."

Allison sighed. "Jenna, you're a big girl now, too old to believe those silly fairy stories about haunted houses, ghosts and curses."

"If it's not haunted, how do you explain how all the lights came on by themselves last night? That's why you're here isn't it, to turn them off?"

"Yes, if ever I get inside," mumbled Allison, again fiddling the key in the lock, before to her amazement the handle turned easily and the door swung open, Allison seeing that every light in the house was indeed turned on.

"It's not just me, remember Dana Marsh, the girl with the pervert weirdo father who used to dress up in her clothes? Some of the things she told me about this house ..."

"Well, you obviously want to share them with me," said Allison. "So how about you come with me when I turn off these lights, and I can tell you a rational explanation for each of them?"

Jenna followed Allison into the house as the realtor went to each light switch and lamp to turn off the lights. "One time, Dana was upstairs sitting on the toilet when the bathroom light went out."

Allison sighed, hardly impressed. "The globe blew, Jenna. Or there was a blackout."

"You'd think, but none of the other lights went out and there was nothing wrong with the globe when they went to change it. And another time, Dana was in the same bathroom brushing her teeth, when the shower came on and went off again. It scared the shit out of her."

"It must have been a problem with the water pressure, maybe the shower hadn't been turned off correctly?" Allison mused.

"Since when do showers turn themselves on and off again because of the water pressure?" Jenna scoffed. "Then there was the time Dana heard a knock on the front door, went to answer it and there was nobody there. And then somebody knocked on the back door, but again, nobody there."

"You'll have to do better than that, Jenna," said Allison, who had finished turning off the first floor lights, Jenna following her down the stairs to the basement to turn off these lights too. "It was probably kids playing a prank. Like your brothers, sisters or cousins perhaps?"

"I'd agree, if Dana hadn't said that she would sometimes hear knocking on the door in the middle of the night and nobody was there," said Jenna. "She used to hear strange animal noises at night too, like frogs croaking in the middle of winter and roosters crowing late in the evening, although there are no roosters in the area. Then there was the clock."

"What about the clock?" the cynical Allison implored.

"Dana's parents had this expensive antique grandfather clock. As soon as they moved here, it started playing up. It would chime at odd hours, and stop and then go again. Sometimes it would even run anti-clockwise."

"Obviously the clock had some mechanical problems, Jenna," sighed Allison.

"Again, you'd think so, but they took it to a clock repairer and there was nothing wrong with it. And since when do clocks turn anti-clockwise? Anyway, you haven't heard the strangest story yet."

Allison was too distracted by the sight in front of her face to be overly-interested. They were climbing the basement stairs, and Jenna was now walking up first. Her short skirt gave Allison a perfect view of Jenna's teen panties, lemon in color and the older woman salivated inside, thinking about how the firm cheeks of the girl's bottom and her vagina were just under the cotton. Finding her voice, Allison asked, "So, what is the strangest story?"

"One time, Dana was doing her homework in the kitchen, the phone rang and she went to answer it. When she went back to it, her homework was gone and she found it upstairs in the spare room, where she hadn't been in days. How the fuck did it get there?"

Allison did not answer straight away, recalling a time several years earlier when she left a file at the house, resolving to return the next morning and collect it from the kitchen table. When Allison did return, the file was missing, and it took her hours to find it, finally locating it in a storage closet down in the basement.

Of course, Allison did not want Jenna to win. "You know what I think Jenna? I think that you had two LSD tablets. I think you took one and Dana Marsh took the other, and then you scared the pants off each other telling these ridiculous Halloween stories that girls half your age would think are stupid."

Jenna laughed. "You remember Dana? She was one of the good girls in school like your daughter Courtney, not one of the bad girls like me. No way would she do LSD, not ever."

The two women made their way upstairs to the second floor, once more Jenna in front when the girl suddenly stopped on the staircase. "My shoelace is untied," she said, bending over directly in front of Allison, her skirt riding up to expose her panties. Allison could feel her pussy responding to the sight of Jenna's ass in the air, the lemon fabric of her panties tight around her bottom. With Jenna's legs slightly apart, Allison could see the oval shape of the teenager's vagina through her panties, the indent caused by Jenna's pussy lips evident. Allison's mouth watered at the thought of taking down Jenna's panties and exploring Jenna's teen pussy with her fingers and tongue, enjoying every sight, touch, smell and taste of Jenna's young vagina.

Having tied up her shoe, Jenna stood up again and Allison turned off the lights upstairs. "So, how do you explain the lights?" the teenager wanted to know.

"It must be a joke, somebody must have snuck in during the night and done it, you know the stupid stories about this house."

"Yes, that makes sense with no sign of a break-in or anything," said Jenna as they went back downstairs and Allison locked the front door. "Shame on you, selling a dangerous haunted house to unsuspecting buyers."

"Jenna, it is not a haunted house," asserted Allison.

"Keep telling yourself that, you might actually believe it some day," the girl retorted. "You should see how Sambo reacts if somebody tries to make him go near the house. I'll prove it to you."

Jenna walked to the mailbox, untied Sambo's lead and led the dog towards the house. Allison watched with cynicism. The dog walked happily enough with the girl until they neared the front porch and then the dog went rigid, fur rising on his back. Sambo's ears went back, his tail went between his legs and he growled, staring at the house and letting out a series of nervous barks. Nothing Jenna did would convince the dog to go any closer, the German Shepherd dog cowering and howling in terror, but as soon as Jenna led him away from the house the dog relaxed and walked normally.

"See," said Jenna smugly to the speechless Allison, as she walked towards her own house, before turning back. "Oh, by the way, Mom was stressing about getting the things organized for the fete on Saturday, so with any luck, she might finally get herself organized by Friday."

Allison walked back to her car, still stunned by how the dog had reacted to the house, and returned to the office, completing paperwork. Towards lunchtime, Shelley called her extension and announced that she had a client to see her. Putting down her pen, Allison walked to reception and was greeted by the slim figure of Nicole, her red hair tied back in loose pig-tails, wearing a stone-wash denim jacket, pink tee-shirt and stone-wash denim jeans.

"Hello Nicole," said Allison, unable to keep herself from looking at how tight Nicole's jeans were around her crotch, the denim no doubt pushing the young woman's panties up into her pussy.

"Hi Allison, I was just passing by and I wanted to say thank you again for all your help showing us that beautiful house," gushed Nicole in her typically over-enthusiastic manner. "It is such a perfect house, I love it so much ..."

Nicole continued to talk and talk. Allison was keen to get back to the mountain of paperwork on her desk but not wishing to be rude, was forced to stand there and listen. At the reception desk, Shelley had the problem of trying to keep a straight face.

"My Dad is a mortgage broker so Matthew and I have no problem with getting finance," the pretty young redhead continued, before smiling. "Mind you, it doesn't mean I'm not nervous about such a big step. It's like my wedding night, I was so looking forward to Matthew and I being together and intimate as husband and wife for the first time but was so nervous at the same time. But I guess it's normal to feel that way. I imagine you felt the same way on your wedding night?"

"Um, I guess I did," said Allison, joining Shelley with the problem of trying to keep a straight face. The odd events at the very weird house on Swan Street that morning should have been the strangest events of the day, but a naïve, newly-wed bride telling both her and her receptionist that she was a virgin until her wedding night trumped that. Allison's first time had not been on the night she married her husband, but after a high school football match where 18-year-old football star Dennis had scored the winning touchdown with two seconds on the clock in the championship game, and 18-year-old head cheerleader Allison had screamed herself hoarse encouraging the team led by her boyfriend to victory. After this triumph, there seemed only one way of ultimate celebration, and this took place in the back seat of Dennis's car. It was a far cry from their marriage more than two decades later, where Allison and Dennis had had sex just three times in the past year.

Nicole's attention turned to Shelley. "Are you married, Shelley?" she asked the receptionist.

"No, not married yet," said Shelley.

"Well, when you do get married, trust me you'll feel very nervous about being intimate with a man for the first time and doing things you'd only ever imagined up until then, but believe me it will be worth it," Nicole assured her.

Shelley covered her mouth to prevent herself laughing. This girl was amazing, not only had she been a virgin on her own wedding night, but Nicole honestly believed that all women waited until their wedding nights before having sex. Shelley's own first time like that of her boss was in her senior year of high school, where the then 18-year-old let her prom date get into her panties and take her virginity. In several years since then, a number of lucky guys had experienced the delights of Shelley's hands, mouth and vagina.

Fortunately, the call of nature came to Shelley's rescue, and the receptionist excused herself to go to the ladies' room, so keen to get away before laughing hysterically that she forgot to slip her shoes back on under the desk and therefore walked barefoot to the bathroom, leaving Allison alone with Nicole.

"Well, I'd best be on my way, I'm sure you have a lot of work to do," said Nicole, before the ever-effervescent girl threw her arms around Allison, embracing the older woman tightly. "Thank you so much again for showing us that beautiful house, I can't wait until Matthew and I move in."

Again, the more reserved Allison was a little taken aback by Nicole's overly-friendly nature, but was more than happy to be embracing such an attractive young woman. She would have preferred it had both she and Nicole had been in their bras and panties, or better still completely naked but this of course was unrealistic.

"I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon," said Nicole as she picked up her purse, and turned to leave, before suddenly pausing. "I can't believe I forgot what I came here for. I was going to ask, does that really cute cat come with the house?"

"Cat?" Allison asked.

"Yes, I drove past on my way here to admire our beautiful house and in one of the upstairs windows there was a cat sunning himself. So cute."

"What color was the cat?" Allison asked, managing to keep a poker face as she recalled Jenna O'Dea saying that an unfamiliar cat often appeared at the windows of 24 Swan Street. She assumed that smartass teen rebel Jenna was just making this up as the girl had a reputation as a liar, but now that Nicole had also seen a cat at the house ...

"It was a ginger cat," said Nicole, this matching Jenna's description. "I thought I should let you know in case he had got in there while you were showing the house. The poor owner must be missing him terribly."

"Okay, thanks Nicole, I'll check it out," said Allison.

"Thank you so much, I'll be seeing you soon I'm sure," Nicole said, exiting with a swirl of her pretty pig-tails and a friendly wave goodbye.

Allison was consumed by her thoughts about the cat, but not too distracted to check out Nicole's cute little ass as she walked to her car, the tight denim jeans accentuating the pretty young woman's perfect buttocks, before Nicole drove away.

A cat in the house, it could account for some of the strange noises she had heard there. Allison's logical mind wanted to believe that a stray cat that had somehow gotten into the house during a showing and was now locked in. But if this was the case, why hadn't she seen it herself? What was the cat eating and drinking, and how did it get and in out of the house? Surely there would have been the inevitable smell of cat urine if one was trapped there? And Jenna spoke of the sightings of the mystery cat taking place over a longer period of time, not recently.

Still, Allison wanted to believe there was a cat in the house, as it might dispel some of these stupid stories going around. In the background, Allison heard the faint sound of Shelley flushing the toilet and washing her hands, before the receptionist returned, adjusting her panties through her skirt.

"Has Nicole gone?" Shelley asked.

"Yes." Allison nodded.

Shelley took her seat back at her desk. "Thank heavens for that." The girl picked up a file. "I can't wait for her to move to this town," she added sarcastically. "But given where she is moving to, I get the feeling she won't be living here very long."

"Shelley, you know a lot about cats, right?" Allison asked.

Shelley looked puzzled at the random question by her boss. "Yes, my mom breeds and shows them. Why is that?"

"Do you think you would be able to borrow a cat cage from your Mom?"

"Yes, Mom has quite a few of them."

"Good, could you please borrow a cat cage and bring it to work tomorrow? Then I'm taking you on a little assignment out of the office."

"Okay, I'll bring in a cat cage tomorrow," Shelley promised, puzzled by what her boss wanted it for, but pleased to be getting away from the office if only for an errand.

*

The Thursday morning saw Allison see Dennis off for an overnight conference in Atlantic City, her husband not returning until Friday afternoon. She had seen Dennis take pack his overnight bag, then to her surprise saw him sneaking out of the house carrying two large sports bags to the car.

"Dennis, how many clothes are you taking for an overnight trip?" Allison asked.

Dennis appeared a little flustered, and said, "Oh, the guys and I might have a round of golf, or play a few games of squash." Seeing his wife was not altogether convinced, Dennis flashed her a disarming smile, "Squash and golf will be good for us, we need the exercise to burn the calories, all those buffet tables in Atlantic City ..." Dennis patted his stomach and laughed nervously.

"Okay Dennis, I don't mind you over-indulging at the food tables, but be careful at the other types of tables you find in Atlantic City. I will be cross if I find you've spent a lot of money gambling."

"It's okay honey, I don't gamble much anyway," Dennis assured his wife.

RetroFan
RetroFan
680 Followers
1...45678...11